Other Space Heaters:
Sunbeam
SCH-160
Sunbeam Portable Compact Ceramic Heater

Sunbeam Portable Compact Ceramic Heater

This compact heater will keep you warm.

Comments about Sunbeam Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

I purchased this heater for the winter and so far I have been VERY impressed. I was a little worried with it being so small, but it puts out a lot of heat and it does a great job of keeping me warm. It is lightweight and is easy to carry around from room to room.
It also has 10 different temperature settings and 3 fan settings (regular fan, low, and high, basically).
I would recommend this heater for an office or bathroom, or smaller bedroom. It does a great job keeping me warm when I'm fairly close to it, but wouldn't use it to heat up a living room.

It's a space heater, it provides heat and keeps me warm. No complaints on it's performance.

Very easy to use, twist a knob and it comes on.

So far it seems pretty durable; I haven't dropped it or anything, so I haven't done much to test its durability.

Very small and compact, which I like! I can place it almost anywhere and has a handle on the back to use to carry it.

Safety
Has a metal cover on the front to protect anything from getting to the direct heat source, but the metal can get hot.

• Safety:

Best heater on market.

Comments about Sunbeam Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

Over the last few years I've bought many heaters to heat my places I've lived. This one has been by far the best yet. It is worth triple it's money and heats up a whole room and then some.

This item is worth triple it's price

very easy to use

• Safety:

Good but not great

from Goose Creek, SC

Comments about Sunbeam Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

I purchased this small space heater for my office at work due to fluctuating temperatures in the office. It is nice and compact, which I like. What isn't so great is the way the settings are set up. I feel like I am always having to mess with it to get the right temperature in the room. I keep it on level one and it will run for a while and I will get hot, so I adjust the dial to turn it down, but then I am cold again within a minute, so I have to turn it back on. I guess I wish it had a better sense of the temperature in the room so it would turn on and off more frequently. I think maybe a setting for the temperature is what is needed rather than just a turn dial and levels 1 an d 2. It also has a fan feature, which I have used once or twice, but it never seems to be cool enough.

Great Heater at A Decent Price

from Michigan City, IN

Comments about Sunbeam Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

Overall the heater works well. It's not a larger heater so therefore you can't heat big rooms. If your looking to heat a smaller room that is not too drafty this small ceramic heater does the job. Yes, it does have a few qualities like adjustable thermostat, and two heat settings, but nothing too fancy such as a digital display. With this ceramic heater you get what you pay for. It's really a gem at the price paid.

Heat a whole room with this tiny thing!

from Bridgeton, NJ

Comments about Sunbeam Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

Any time I am a little chilly in my bedroom, I just turn this puppy on and within ten minutes my room is heated fully! I was amazed by the power and heat this thing put out and I am a busy working college student and I have a puppy. You can imagine how much time I really have on my hands. : )