Other Mixers:
Sunbeam
Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer, White

Summary

Sunbeam Mixmaster Stand Mixer features a powerful 350 watt motor with 12 variable speeds for unsurpassed mixing versatility. Soft start technology starts the motor slowly to prevent splatter. The ergonomically designed soft grip handle provides both maximum comfort and control. Off-center mixing allows you to add ingredients while you mix and requires less scraping saving you time. This mixer features 2 glass bowls, chrome beaters, whisks and dough hooks.

Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer, White

easy to handle

from Baltimore Md.

Comments about Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer, White:

light weight but pulls its weight. handle fits nicely in your hand. It has lots of range of speed. I can start it fast enough to mix beautifuly and then slow it enough to actually pick the beaters just slightly out of the contenes in order to "pulse" off anything clinging to them. I have use mixmaster for as long as i can remember and I'll keep on using it.

Mixing Performance
has a fantastic range of speeds and the beaters are tapered just right to scrape the bowl. You really don't need a rubber scraper during use

wipes down with a damp rag and not a lot of little tight corners
but I do still have an old fashioned cover to keep it clean too.

handle feels nice and fits well. Glass bowls are a little heavy wish I'd gotten steel this time but you can order steel.

I do wish more mix masters had the option of being hand AND stand.

I am guessing its very good lol only had it for about 3 weeks but had the last one for 25 yrs

• Mixing Performance:

Great if You Can't Afford a KitchenAid

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer, White:

I asked for a KitchenAid stand mixer for Christmas a few years back. My mom bought me a Sunbeam instead. I walked into the first use already disappointed; I had used KitchenAid many times and knew the performance was amazing. The first time I used my Sunbeam, I had to eat my words. I've now used it for over 5 years and absolutely love it. The attachments are great, it handles anything I put it in its way, and it is so easy to use. The only downside is that it is a little difficult to clean in certain places. Just takes a few extra minutes though, so no big deal!

• Mixing Performance: