2.5

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer:

Received this as a gift and when I went to use it the beater would not stay in. With no receipt I could not even get it fixed.

Great if you do occasional mixing

from Folsom, CA

Comments about Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer:

This mixer is perfect for me for making the occasional cookies and dough. It definitely is not as hefty as its much more expensive counterpart Kitchenaid, but for light work it is great. Cleaning is easy and I haven't had any issues with not enough power, although I also don't usually make a lot of thick, heavy doughs. If you do a lot of mixing you may want to consider getting a better workhorse.

• Mixing Performance:

Mix master, it broke.

from Mission, TX

Comments about Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer:

Got this product for its price and well, it wasn't exactly what I had hoped for. Yes it did do the work and I did use it for a good amount of times but I didn't even have a year with it when it broke. The bottom portion of it where the bowl attaches to is made out of plastic and that part broke of my machine so it was not usable after that. While using it I had no complaints because it worked like a charm. I used it for dough making and it had good power but I would not be getting this again for fear of it breaking again like my old one did. I would prefer to buy something more expensive but know that it would last me for a good while instead of buying this one that didnt last me the time I needed it.

Expected something more powerful, but it's decent

from Corvallis, OR

Comments about Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer:

I got this last christmas for mostly mixing bread with.  It doesn't seem to quite have enough power when the dough gets near done.  It's pretty good for most other things and has quite a few variable power settings.