Other Irons:

Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off

Sunbeam 4232 Iron with Auto Shut-off

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off:

The Sunbeam 4232 Iron with Auto Shut-off is amazing! I cannot begin to express how much I love love LOVE this iron. I have purchased other irons in the past, but none can be compared with this splendid iron. The Sunbeam 4232 Iron with Auto Shut-off has it all. It is colorful, easy to use, works very well, and is affordable. My favorite part of this iron is that it is lime green! That may sound silly, but since ironing is one of my least favorite household chores, having a bright, cheery colored iron actually makes a difference. The iron heats up at a rapid pace and does an outstanding job of getting wrinkles out of really wrinkly clothes. I would highly recommend this iron to anyone looking for a cheery, high quality iron.

about what you'd expect for the money

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I've had this iron for a couple of years. The auto shut off is extremely reliable - it tends to shut off within 10 minutes of non-use and I've honestly stopped worrying about whether I've remembered to unplug the iron. It has a nice variety of settings for dry and steam and different fabrics. I am a heavy steam user and it does produce a lot of steam, although you do have to refill the water frequently as would be expected. Refilling can be a little frustrating at times, as the water does not always flow directly into the iron without bubbling which causes it to then spill back out onto the ironing board. The self-clean mechanism works well - you can usually expel all the minerals that have settled in the iron from using tap water within a few minutes. I've never scorched any thing with this iron and I am an admittedly lazy ironer. Overall for the price, this iron does the job and the auto shut-off is its shining feature.

Luv the sunbeam 4232

from Corbin, KY

Comments about Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off:

For as long back as I can remember I have watched my Grandmother stand and iron clothes for hours. She don't believe in having wrinkles in anything I swear I have even watched her iron her sheets before she put them on the bed. I like easy and fast. With the Sunbeam iron you can get the job done in a hurry and don't have to worry about wrinkles anymore. I like to be able to through some things in the dryer and go, but sometimes this just is not a option. This iron is great for hard to handle project. It is cute and stylish and very cheap. I believe in paying for quality and with this iron you get a really good product without having to break the bank. I also LOVE the automatic shut off, because raising two boys I do not always have the best memory and seem to be easily distracted by them while in the middle of my house work. I have to say that this iron has saved my house from fire on more than one occasion.

sunbean is irontastic

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I iron everything that is not nailed down so I need an Iron that is light, easy to handle and does a good job.  The sunbean does all of this.  I also need one that shuts off automatically because I have a habit of leaving it on, the iron also does this.  The self cleaning feature is one that I could not do without.  I would highly recommend this to others that are iron crazy as I am.