3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Accuracy:

I don't even use it anymore!

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

So I bought the Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale whenever I was trying to lose a few pounds. The scale isn't that accurate considering that it never aligned up (or came close) to the weight the scales showed at doctor offices. If someone is trying to lose massive amounts of weight, then the 4-8 pound that the scale is usually off probably won't matter a great deal. I personally don't use the scale anymore and it has dust collecting on it somewhere. This product is not worth the buy even though it is cheap.

• Accuracy:

Don't really like this scale

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

If you're on a budget and you just want to buy a cheap scale, then go ahead and buy the Sunbeam Health o Meter (SAB998D-41) Dial Scale. That's what happened to me, but after using this scale for about a year, I've had enough. It was working well in the beginning, but later on, it wouldn't give me an accurate reading. Sometimes the scale would be off by like five pounds at the most, but usually off by two pounds. For me, every single pound counts, so I don't like to round off. Also, I don't like dial scales because their so hard to read and you can't get your exact weight easily. The numbers are also so small and I have to bend over to see my weight, moving the dial scale again. This sunbeam health o meter was so annoying! I'm glad I got rid of it and got an electric weight scale. These scales tell you your weight electronically in big numbers so you can see your weight clearly. All in all, I don't recommend this product unless you want a cheap scale that rounds your weight.

• Accuracy:

You get what you pay for.

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

This product is one of the cheapest scales that you can get.

I have a difficulty with the type of scale. Comparing it to doctors scales I have found it to be somewhat inaccurate. You have to find the most level place in your house to get the correct reading.

This scale is pretty durable. Considering it does not require batteries, and it is not made of glass, this scale can takes some tossing. The only time I've seen one that was completely broken was after a 3 year old thought it would be fun to jump up and down on it repetitively.

The design is pretty basic, but considering it is just a scale, it shouldn't really matter what it looks like.

This product is easy to use, but hard to read. The dial is so small you really have to look down to see the closest estimate weight. I would not recommend this product to people who don't see well.

Accuracy
Every time I have used this scale, no matter how hard I've tried to zero it out before use, I still find it to be inaccurate compared to the doctors scale, at least by a few pounds. This really has to be used on a leveled place in your home, otherwise you will get multiple readings.

• Accuracy:

very inexpensive, and does its job

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

This is not a high tech, state of the art scale. If you want that, you need to spend more than ten bucks. But if you want a scale to step on each morning to have a general idea of where you stand, this will do the trick. These things last forever, there is no battery to replace, and it is accurate enough for the needs of most people.

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

This scale is a nice one had it for quite sometime, very accurate. Great price glad I purchased it.

Gives a good weight measurement, and has big enough numbers to see clearly.

Very sturdy, and easy to clean.

I like the way it looks, not fancy just plain.

Anytime I take my weight, I step on it one time, and it gives me a reading of my weight.

Accuracy
I exercise daily so I like to keep up with my weight, and it's always accurate.

Easy to use and clean

from Stillwater, OK

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

I got Sunbeam Health-o-Meter scales to monitor my pregnancy weight. They are relatively cheap scales. They are very basic and have a numbered read out. You can read weight in lb or in kg, whatever you like. There is a little knob on the side to adjust them, if the scale get shifted. I found them very stable and the numbers do not shift that much. The standing surface is some kind of resin, so it is not slippery like the glass scales. It is also easy to clean. I just wipe them with a paper towel or soapy water.

• Accuracy:

A decent scale for your money

from Dublin, OH

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

I bought this scale, because I wanted something with which to keep track of my weight, but didn't want to spend a lot of money. Overall, I'm very happy with the scale. It has a good design and seems to be consistent with what my weight is when I'm weighed at the doctor's office.

It's your average run-of-the-mill scale. It doesn't have any special features, just simply a dial that shows your weight when you stand on it. If I step on and step off several times, it gives me the same reading each time. I am definitely satisfied with its performance.

This thing is pretty durable. It's also very heavy. I would NOT want someone to throw this thing at me.

The white color shows dirt very easily. After using it for a while the scale started to look dingy. I would suggest changing the color to something like gray or black. I also wish that the dial was larger, had larger numerals, and had a thinner needle. Sometimes its hard to tell which number the needle lands on due to these issues.

This scale is very simple to use. No on/off button, no batteries, nothing but a dial.

Accuracy
Because the dial screen and the numerals are somewhat small and the needle is a little too thick, it is often hard to see what your weight is. If you had someone else read it for you while you were standing on it, then you wouldn't have a problem. However, not many people invite others into their weigh-ins.

• Accuracy:

simple and does the work

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

I have had my sunbeam health o meter weight scale for several years now and it is great! I was a little skeptical because this scale is pretty cheap compared to others and I have had some not so great quality products from Sunbeam but it really surprised me. The scale is accurate and I can tell because my weight is the same at my gym and when I go to my doctor appointments. It is very easy to read as well even though it is not digital. If you are looking for a scale that is not expensive and something simple to tell you your weight only then you should get this product. I have also used this to weight my luggage when I go on trips so that is another great use! I would recommend it to anyone if you don't need anything real fancy.

Light-weight Sunbeam Scale is recommended

from North East, MD

Comments about Sunbeam Health o Meter Dial Scale:

When trying to start my first diet ever, I did what every eager dieter does. I bought a scale. I was careful not to break the bank with anything fancy, but wanted something accurate and easy to read. The Sunbeam bathroom scale is both. I also found that surface you stand on is non-slip and large enough for me and my husband to use without our toes hanging off. The classic dial style is easy to read with large numbers and goes to a total of 300 pounds. I have found that it does not have to be readjusted after every weigh in, like other scales I have purchased before. I was impressed by the quality of the scale, for the price I paid for it. With money being tight, I recommend this scale for anyone looking for something just to have around the house.