View more irons

4040-026
Sunbeam Euro Press Iron

Sunbeam Euro Press Iron

3.5

This is an okay iron, most of the time.

Comments about Sunbeam Euro Press Iron:

This is inconsistent. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. The steam will work sometimes and sometimes it work. When it does work though, it's a great feature. Especially for though really set in wrinkles. Overall this is a good iron with features (when they work LOL!)

This iron's performance is great. It gets out wrinkles and leaves my clothes looking nice and sharp. The steam feature is great for those deep set wrinkles and is super easy to use. I also like that it will squirt water. This is helpful when an area itself is really wrinkled.

Safety
The iron seems as safe as an iron can get. It has no specific features for safety that are of my knowledge.

It is easy to clean. Just use a wet cloth to wipe down the hot plate.

The iron is super easy to use. Just plug the iron in and it's automatically on. I really like the fact that the heat settings can be changed with the switch of a button. It's really great for my more delicate clothes.

The iron seems durable. I have had it for years and I go it from my grandmother.

• Safety:

Long-lasting iron

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Sunbeam Euro Press Iron:

This Sunbeam hand-held iron has been a good investment. It has lasted for many years and is still in excellent condition. For a lower-end model, I could not be more pleased. It doesn't have any bells and whistles, but I am just fine with that. All I need are heat settings--and thats what its got!

The only complaint I have with this iron is its "spray" settings. When you press the spray button, it takes a few moments, and then the water randomly squirts out of the bottom of the iron (the part that gets hot and is in contact with the clothing). I much prefer the water to come from a spraying mechanism on the top of the iron which you can direct to the specific area you need to get the wrinkle out of.

But other than that, I think this is a great iron!