3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

It may be compact but it has great power

We have had this microwave for about four years and it is still going strong. We love that it is little and doesn't take up tons on space on the counter. It would be nice if it was a little more powerful but for the size, you can't expect a lot. Its not the most stylish microwave but you can tell the company has put some effort into the design. Overall, for the price we paid, we are more than satisfied with the microwave.

It isn't the most powerful and the food comes out very unevenly heated but it still gets the job done in a reasonable amount of time.

Settings/Features
It has all the features you ever use like heat, popcorn and defrost. We find that we don't need the other settings to accomplish what we need.

I have never seen a microwave that was "easy" to clean but I wouldn't call it hard to clean either. We put the plate in the dishwasher and wipe out the rest of the microwave.

I love that is has the express thirty second button. It makes it simple to just push one button once maybe twice to heat something.

Our microwave is about four years old and does get pretty heavy use sometimes. It still have plenty of power although, we do suspect that it might not last to many more years.

It's not the prettiest microwave but I do appreciate that the front window has a design beyond a rectangle to fancy it up a little.

cheap microwave on sale - died within a year.

I too thougth it was  a pretty good price, a little larger actually than i wanted. Suddenly, it just stopped working. Some online research has shown me, i'm not alone. The warranty would have cost more than the microwave, now all i have is a terrible bit of landfill not worth repairing... Sunbeam has not been winning customers lately, and this is one of the reasons why. Many others with the same model have tried repairs/sunbeam returns and gotten nowhere. For me, it's not worth even trying.

Sunbeam 700 Watt Microwave

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I have had this Sunbeam 700 Watt microwave for a few years now. The fact that it is still working after at least 3 years is nice, however there is one rather large aspect of it that is not working.

The turntable in the middle will no longer stay on the latches when microwaving, thus creating a large banging noise when I am heating something up, and sometimes resulting in uneven heating in whatever food I'm preparing. It's not bad enough that I need to replace the microwave, but it could get to that.

Other than that, the microwave is an average size and design. It's not overly big or too small. It has preset buttons for popcorn, beverages, frozen dinners, etc. When the microwave is done cooking something it will beep. If you don't take the product out right away it will beep roughly once every minute that you leave it in there- this can be annoying but can also be a good reminder if you were to forget something.'

Overall, this is not your top quality microwave, but it definitely is not your junkiest either. For the amount of time it has served me I am satisfied with it.

Alright Cheap Microwave

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

First off, the 700 watts is not nearly enough. Every time I fix something that has instructions for how long to cook it, I always have to add extra time. This microwave is not very good for fixing popcorn, but can warm and prepare any thing else. This microwave also comes in a black on black variety, which would probably be easier to keep nice and clean than the white one. I recommend this microwave for anyone who doesn't mind a microwave with just a few watts and for someone who doesn't have much space to spare (since it is a small microwave). Overall, it is a great microwave for the low price.

Great working microwave!

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

This microwave works pretty well. I bring this Sunbeam microwave to college with me and it isn't the most fanciest of microwaves but it does enough to provide for me while I am away and at school. It's not like I am making fancy shmancy meals while I'm at college so as long as it can warm up food and make popcorn, that's all that I really need. It has a popcorn button, defrost, and all of buttons that any common microwave would have. I wouldn't put this microwave in a fancier set kitchen, but it definitely works for a casual family or any college student needed some ramen noodles for dinner :P But I think it's a very durable and reliable microwave. Does the job you need it to. It's an easy to clean microwave, the plate inside comes out easily so you can wash it. And this Sunbeam microwave is also on the cheaper side when it comes to buying a new microwave. Definitely the microwave to buy if you are on a budget.

Great product

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

This microwave wasn't that expense, but isn't one of the cheap ones. It works great and still heats up food as it would if it was a super expensive microwave. The only thing I will say is that it is just a little bit small. I haven't had anything not fit, but some of my plates messes up the placement of the turntable inside.

Works just fine.

Settings/Features
I like the settings and features, however sometimes the "reheat" button is either too short or too long of a time. I do however like that it has a kitchen timer. I also like the fact that it beeps until I get my food out.

A little difficult to clean, but most microwaves are.

Very simple. The buttons and now to work everything is the same as most microwaves.

I haven't had any issues with anything falling apart or not working. However, I have had it less than a year.

Plain, but I look more at the usage and pricing. With that said, I don't think I have ever seen any black microwave products from this brand. It would be nice to have more options, although mine was a gift.

• Settings/Features:

The best food ever in this thing

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I sincerely rank this product the best microwave I have ever used. It is a great addition to my kitchen and saves me a lot of time when I am in a rush to eat.

I do not have to leave food in for extra time, because this wonderful contraption gets the job done right the first time. My popcorn does not burn at all. I love this piece of equipment.

Settings/Features
The touch buttons are so much better than the turn dial that I had on my old microwave.

Because it is so compact, it does not take a long time to clean. although, I always wipe spills immediately and don't have to worry about any heavy duty manual labor.

My kindergartener knows how to operate it. It is so easy to use. It does not take a genius to figure out how to use this microwave.

In fact, I plan to buy several more so that everyone can have the pleasure of using this microwave and enjoy it just as much as I do. I really love this microwave a lot.

Reliable microwve

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We bought this microwave for our college apartment, so as you can imagine it gets a fair bit of use. It's really easy to use and it works well. The plate has come off it's rotator a few times which makes it spin incorrectly. It can be kind of hard to replace but normally it's not that bad.

It cleans really easily. We just use spray and paper towels and it's clean in a few minutes.

It's so easy. There are a some more complex settings but for just heating something up it will take you two seconds to figure it out. It beeps quite loudly and it will beep again (after a minute I think) until you open the door.

We've only had ours for like six months but besides the previously mentioned small problem with the plate we haven't had any problems with it.

It's easy to use, it fits well on the counter top, even though it is a little bulky. It also looks quite nice and the layout of the buttons looks nice and makes it very easy.

It may be compact but it has great power

• Settings/Features:

Great simple little microwave. Bare bones and durable

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Basic Microwave. Affordable and durable. Acceptable amount of power for a space friendly solution.

Heats food thoroughly and in an average amount of time for a small low wattage microwave.

Settings/Features
All of your usual suspects are included. Would be a 5 except the defrost options are limited. I try to avoid defrosting anyway for better results.

No better or worse than any other microwave. Turntable is easily removed and replaced.

Control panel is very user friendly where other microwaves over-complicate things for whatever reason.

This has been my only microwave for over 3 years. I am a single male so it gets pretty heavy use and abuse. No issues yet.

Design is simple with a small footprint. Inside is a little small and my square plates don't rotate well because of this.

• Settings/Features:

Sunbeam 700W is a solid microwave!

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Overall, the microwave is quite good. We bought it to replace our last Sunbeam that lasted for many years. This has been a good replacement. It's really not anything spectacular, but it reliable and heats food appropriately.

Like the bears, not too hot, not too cold, just right!

Settings/Features
Easy to program and with a reliable clock. The digits can easily be seen from across the room.

The finish on the material makes it extremely easy to keep clean so long as you don't let food set up in there.

Nice and easy to use. I couldn't handle anything more complicated.

We haven't had it long enough to really comment on the durability, but our last Sunbeam was great!

Pretty standard design. It comes in a few different colors.

Not a favorite.

Comments about Sunbeam 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I had sunbeam products before that were pretty good so when I got this microwave I was very disapointed. It barely heats the food I find myself having to rehear anything. It started out well but just isnt for my family.Its great if you only need it for a little while until you get your real microwave.

The Microwave barely heats up the food, but it works okay after reheating it a few times.

Settings/Features
Using the pizza, defrost or other settings they dont work. They once put the pizza on time for 6:00 Minutes! Dont use the features.