Other Toasters:

Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster

Pros

Cons

affordable and good choice

I bought SunBeam  4-slice toaster  from jcpenny  just for 14.99 after mail in rebate on one day sale and believe me i got good quality stuff on very cheap price.  it has dual function like it quickly delivers  toasted bread as well as for bagel also.  it is good that it is available in black and white color.  now my morning work is  easy thanks to Sunbeam 4-slice toaster

Sunbeam 4-slice toaster works as describe by the owner manual and it is easy to toast bread and bagel simultaneously.  as long as i know this 4 slice toaster,  it is good working toaster , available in very affordable  price , works fine for me and its a good idea also for give away as a nice present for ur love ones.

This unit measures 7.5 inches tall by 12.5 inches wide by 11 inches deep at its widest points. It has a clean-looking white plastic housing that stays cool to the touch during use.

Toasting with the Sunbeam could be simpler. Just place your bread in the slots, select a toast shade, and press down on the carriage lever. The toast will pop up automatically when the desired shade is achieved. We found this unit to be quick and efficient. The electronic toasting technology virtually assures you of consistent results each time you toast. For hamburger buns, bagels and the like, you can use the "Bagel" button to toast just one side, while warming the other.

Our Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster toasts bread and bagels.

Our Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster toasts bread and bagels. Our model has a little button that you can push when you are going to toast bagels. I'm not sure what it does differently, but since the button is there, I do push it in when I'm making bagels (and try to remember to un-push it when I'm just toasting bread. Also, if you want your bread to toast up, there is a safety mechanism at the bottom of the dial, press it in, and the toast pops up. I hadn't realized it was there and just unplugged the toaster when I wanted them to pop up, but my Little One pointed out where to press into get the bread to pop up when you want them. We like our Sunbeam 4-slice Toaster with the bagel button.

Cleaning a toaster? I mean, I sometimes turn it upside down (when it is unplugged, of course) to get out the little crumbs. This appliance does NOT have the door at the bottom to open and remove fallen crumbs.

Again, when unplugged, we sometimes pick up the toaster and have at some point mashed the top of one of the toasting wires. The other wires work okay, so it's just one corner that doesn't get done. That's more of what We did wrong than a flaw, though.

Great Product

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

This is probably the best in their line. I have found that this particular taster works the best for bagels and breads with thicker textures. I owned this unit for awhile and was very happy with it when I had it. It is great for a person on a budget.

Toasting Evenness
This unit evenly toasts everything you put in it. I have never experienced any burning since using this product.

Safety
Relatively safe to use. It does not have the coot touch feature on it, so you do have to be very careful as it does get very warm, depending on how long you use it.

Somewhat easy to clean. This unit does not have the drawer at the bottom of it, it has little holes where stuff can drop out of it. I have used a small brush to get rid of the crumbs in the toaster.

It has held up pretty good for me during the time that I was using it.

I do not really care for the design of this unit. It seems to be great for any one just starting out as it does not really fit my design choice very good.

• Toasting Evenness:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

A nice all purpose inexpensive toaster. For the price it performs very well. Bought it as a present from "Santa" for the household too replace a piece of junk proctor silex. So far we are very pleased. It has all of the special buttons, one sided for bagels, release button so you don't have too pull up the knob, seperate toast settings. The crumb tray on the bottom comes out easily too clean. The one irregularity is the settings, 3 on the left side is perfect for toast while on the right side you need 4 to do the same thing. Far from a problem just something I noticed.

Toasting Evenness
evenly toasts across the whole slice

Safety
There are no exposed wires? I don't get the saftey question. Don't hand wash while plugged in and I thin you'll be plenty safe

crumb tray pops right out and wipes out easily, and the black exterior makes it verty easy too see anything that needs to be wiped down

Tough too say because we just got it, but it is solidly built, and brand itself has a good reputation for longevity in my experience

excellent, wide slots for toast or bagels. Even toasted hamburger buns the other night. All the knobs for the bells and whistles are easily accessible

Great toaster for families

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

The sunbeam four slice toaster is a good, affordable toaster. It allows you to toast up to four slices of bread, or multiple bagels/frozen waffles at one time. I enjoy this feature as someone is usually cooking for more than just myself. It also allows you to set the sides to different temperatures or darkness preferences. This is extremely helpful if one person does not want their bagel or bread toasted as dark as the other person desires. Overall, this toaster is very cost effective and practical for families. I would recommend it based on the cost, adjustable temperature settings, and ability to cook multiple items.

Toasting Evenness
I find the toaster to be very consistent in cooking the toast to the desired temperature. I have had no issues with things cooking or not being consistent.

the design is conducive to cooking multiple items, quickly. It is not the most stylish, but it is practical.

Works well

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

My husband and I needed to get a larger toaster to handle the needs of our growing family. We previously had a 2 slice Black and Decker toaster and it worked really well, so we purchased a 4 slice Black and Decker toaster to replace it. It is very reasonably priced also, which is another plus. Like our old toaster, this one has different setting for how dark you want your toast to be. And there is a removable crumb tray that makes it really easy to clean out the toaster. It is very easy to use this toaster and my 4 year old and 5 year old loves the fact that they can help with breakfast. I really like that there are control buttons for both sides of the toaster, so if one person wants darker toast and another wants lighter toast, you can set each side and make it both ways at once. Just like my old Black and Decker toaster, the cord on this one is short, so you have to place it right beside an electrical outlet in order to be able to plug it in. Oveall, this is a very nice toaster, well made and seems to be durable. I would recommend it.

• Toasting Evenness:

Our Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster toasts bread and bagels.

from Chattanooga, TN

It is okay..

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

I have had this toaster for a while, it gets the job done but it is nothing special. I feel like it takes longer for my bread to toast, and a lot of the times my food will still be cold! Its kinda hard to get the temperature adjusted just right on this.. Its good if you have enough patience to let your food go a second round of being toasted.. but I don't think I would recommend..

Great 4 slice toaster

from Rib Lake, WI

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

Our much used 4 slice toaster works well for a large family.

Toasting Evenness
The bread -no matter which type-toasts very evenly.

Safety
It seems to be very safe.

As with most toasters the crumb door is a little hard to keep clean. The bottom crumb doors open easily for shaking out the crumbs from the toaster.

We received this toaster as a gift from my parents to replace our old 2 slice toaster. It has been so handy to have the 4 slots. It is also nice to be able to use it to toast just the 2 slices if needed. This toaster has two separate 2 slice slots.(I have seen some 4 slice toaster with only one handle for all four slices!?!) Our large family has given this 4 slice toaster much use over the years and the toaster still works great.

This toaster works well for bread even homemade which tends to have thicker slices. It has nice wide slots for toasting thick breads such as waffles, bagels,etc as well.

I hate this toaster

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

I bought this on black friday sale and it clearly defines the statement "you get what you pay for". It either burns your bread or doesn't cook it at all. Bad product and bad quality, I wouldn't recommend this product to any one. The knobs that you use to adjust the degree of toasting is a joke! The only plus point is the toaster is roomy. Other than that it is a huge disappointment.

• Toasting Evenness:

Perfect for a large family

from Rockwall, TX

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

I've had this model since last Christmas and love that I can make 4 slices of toast, waffles, etc. versus 2 slices when I am cooking breakfast. We have 6 people in our household and used to have to wait for the toast to start breakfast. The toaster works great and even has a bagel option on it.

Toasting Evenness
I've never had a problem with it- it toasts evenly!

Safety
I don't have to worry about little hands getting into it

The slide out tray makes clean up very easy!

It has lasted us a year so far!

I opted to get mine in black, and I love it

• Toasting Evenness:

An OK toaster for the price

from Manitowoc, WI

Comments about Sunbeam 4-Slice Toaster:

As they say,  you get what you pay for. At first, I loved the toaster! It's wonderful  having a 4 slice toaster, and one that fits  bagels, since we have a family  of six. It is very easy to clean, with the pull out tray. I love that the SunBeam 4-slice toaster comes  in black or white, to match  your other  appliances. I wonder if they have one in stainless steel...? The toaster is very easy to use, even for the  youngsters in your family. However, within the first  few months of using this toaster, it did not seem to toast both sides  evenly. I did not mind it  much, but of course finicky  family members cared. They  want to feel and taste the crunch  on both sides of the toast, understandably. The  toaster was kind of  disappointing  because it had failed so quickly. Other than that issue, we loved the toaster! The toaster has a convenient button just for toasting bagels, and also a large stop button to stop toasting mid-cycle. Not bad for the price.