Other Coffee Makers:
Sunbeam
BVSB TGX24
Sunbeam 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black

Summary

Serve up plenty of hot, fresh coffee with this coffee maker’s 12-cup capacity. With the ingenious Delay Brew function you can schedule brewing up to 24 hours in advance.

Sunbeam 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black

Nice basic coffee maker

from Fairfax, VA

Comments about Sunbeam 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black:

This is a nice basic drip coffee maker that would be great for home, dorm, or office. It is easy to clean and brews a reliably good pot of coffee. The outside wipes clean with a wet paper towel, and a regular vinegar rinse cleans out the insides very effectively. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles as some of the other expensive coffee makers on the market, but it is programmable so your coffee will be ready when you need it. It is attractive looking and has a timeless design that won't go out of style. I didn't think I would use this very much since I also have an espresso maker, but this has easily become my go-to coffee fix for everyday use. All you need is the basic inexpensive coffee filters and a bag of ground coffee and you will have the perfect cup waiting for you.

• Brew Performance:

Sunbeam programmable coffeemaker - Inexpensive and easy

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about Sunbeam 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black:

We got this about a year ago when it was on sale, and our last coffee pot carafe had broken. This is a very easy to use machine. I constantly use the brewing timer, so that I can have coffee ready when I wake up on busy mornings. I only wish that it had included a coffee spoon, because getting the strength right takes some trial and error.

Brew Performance
Takes practice to figure out how many scoops are needed for the right coffee strength.

I clean it with a run of white vinegar followed by a run of clean water about every 6 months. I have not had any problems cleaning it.

Not too many buttons, so easy to get it right the first time you use it!

Could be a little sleeker looking.

• Brew Performance: