Other Lawn Mowers:
Sun Joe -RM 14-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower with Grass Catcher

Sun Joe -RM 14-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower with Grass Catcher

Amazing little mower~

from Novi, MI

Comments about Sun Joe -RM 14-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower with Grass Catcher:

I love my mower! I have 7,000 sq. foot lawn and this mower cuts it in no time. It's very light so it's easy to carry up and down my back lawn steps. It's not very loud and because of it being light weight.. it maneuvers easily. The price is right too and with gas prices going up, having an electric mower cuts costs! The only down side to this mower is the grass catcher is tiny.. so I just took mine off.

I hate to admit it but I've run over some thick branches (inch diameter) and this mower just whacked them to pieces without stopping.

• Handling:
  • Safety:
  • Engine Power:

No more pulled muscles in your back

from Waxahachie, TX

After years of dealing with gas mowers that wouldn't start, measuring fuel stabilizer, and replacing parts, I received my Sun Joe Mow Joe electric lawnmower yesterday and absolutely love it! It's like vacuuming the front yard. I will no longer pull muscles in my back or have to wait for my husband to start the mower ever again. 1 button start. It took about 15 minutes to put together AND I'm" instructionally-challenged." It had very easy to understand directions. I wouldn't allow your grass to get too tall though before you mow. I don't think it could handle it. When I first took it out of the box, I was a little worried. The mower looked and felt like a toy. It was extremely light compared to all the gas mowers I have owned, but it proved itself worthy.It comes with a grass catcher and dumping proved a little tedious. I would suggest not allowing it to become too full. When taking it off, grass would easily spill out. Also, if you allow it to become compacted, it can be difficult to shake out. I've always owned mulching mowers so I wouldn't have to deal with this. But I have to admit, after mowing, I just had to sit and admire my manicured lawn. No lines of leftover grass. I would also suggest that you make sure you get the right outdoor electric cord. Our mower is 12 amp. Most 100ft Coleman cords are only 10 amp. My husband says that will ruin your mower. He suggested I get 2 x 50 ft Coleman 13 amp to maintain the power & performance of our machine. I also bought a reconditioned one & it looked brand new. It was very reasonably priced, even for a brand new model too If you are older, or our tired of messing with the hassle of gas mowers and all their problems, this mowers for you.

*Update: Bought this in March 2011, it's now May 2013 & this little beauty is still doing a great job. I love how small a space it takes up in our outdoor storage. I will admit that I quit using the grass catcher though as we have about 1/2 acre to mow & dumping it every 3 stripes got old real quick. Mower runs without the catcher & I haven't had a problem doing it for the past year. If I want the yard to look particularly nice, I just throw it back on within a matter of seconds. It just takes longer to do the yard, but if you have a tiny yard, the catcher should be just right.

• Handling: