Other Feminine Care Products:
Summer's Eve Summers Eve Feminine Wash for Sensitive Skin 3 pack 9 oz

Summer's Eve Summers Eve Feminine Wash for Sensitive Skin 3 pack 9 oz

clean in just the way you want

Comments about Summer's Eve Summers Eve Feminine Wash for Sensitive Skin 3 pack 9 oz:

This product was very helpful in helping me getting over my consistant vaginal itching. I used the wash once a day while in the shower and left it on for about a minute before washing away. Right away the itching was a thing of the past it made me feel so much better and fresher down there.

Can be used as a whole body wash

I like Summers Eve products, especially their wipes. This feminine wash is lightly scented and cleans well; I've also never had any adverse reactions like with other harsher soaps. Even though this is marketed as a feminine wash, it's great for sensitive skin all over your body.

A great product all around.

Fantastic.

from Concord, NC

I bought this for feminine care. There is an added benefit of this wash. I have breakouts on my back and shoulder. I have been to a dermatologist since I was a child for skin problems. I used this on my back and shoulders, as an experiment. It clearned up my skin!!

Love it!!

Great for those with sensitive skin or problems with irritation!

from Buchanan, VA

Years ago when I was plagued by UTI's, I made some changes to my personal care habits. One of those changes was to stop using regular soaps and body washes for intimate cleansing. Before I started using Summer's Even Feminine Wash, I would often have irritation and itching. Creams would treat temporarily but the underlying cause appeared to be irritation from something in my body wash. I can't say whether it was the fragrance additive or something else. I do know that ever since I started using this product, I have rarely had any issues with infection or itching.

As to the fragrance, I'll admit it wouldn't be my first choice, but I don't find it unpleasant. It comes across as a light floral.

It has been such a relief (no pun intended) to find a product that I can use without any irritating side effects. I highly recommend women who have been plagued with infections, irritation, or itching to give this product a try. It isn't a large investment and may very well provide the relief you have been looking for. Thank you, Summer's Eve for creating a product for women who have sensitive skin!

Best feminine wash ever!

from Chicago, IL

Summer's eve sensitive wash is amazing. i never had a problem with smell but when i was pregnant i was prone to infections and my Dr. recommended this since it is not so harsh on skin and i has no strong perfumes. once i tried it i couldnt let go. i still use it till this day and have no complaints, I would recommend it to anyone who cannot use soap down there because they get too irritated, i know many women don't like to talk about those kind of issues, so if you read this and want to try something buy this you won't regret it! It smells good and it lasts a long time because you dont have to use a whole bunch. it will leave you refreshed and have you smelling good.when i travel i make sure not to forget this, its part of my shower regimen! :)

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash is great for irritated skin

from Canton, OH

I think most women from time to time will find that they are irritated by certain soaps or body washes on occassion, I know I am. Recently I tried a different brand of soap and my most sensitive areas were really irritated by it. So I thought I'd try Summers Eve Feminine Wash for Sensitive Skin. It sounded like the perfect product for me at the time. I tried it and was pleasantly surprised. It is very gentle and didn't irritate my skin any further. It soothed my skin. It also left me feeling fresh all day. It's a really good product. It's inexpensive and easy to find at your local store. I always keep this on hand now to use anytime my skin is feeling irritated. I don't use it regularly because my usual soap is for sensitive skin and doesn't irritate. But if I used a regular bar soap I would definitely use Summers Eve Feminine Wash for Sensitive Skin on a regular basis. It isn't only good as a feminine wash, it's a great all over body wash as well.

Not a favorite of mine.

from Tampa, FL

I decided to try this because of the great reviews I saw on other sites but after a few uses I'm not really a fan. True it is non-irritating and great for intimate areas but my dislikes outweight my likes.

First off I do not like the smell. It smells kind of like vinegar. The one I've used is *Summer's Eve* Bath & Shower Gel for Sensitive Skin, *Green Tea* & *Cucumber. *I definitely thought it would smell a lot different from what it does. It's not a horrible smell but it's not very pleasant either (to me).

Everyone is different and I know I'm in the low percentage that are not a fan of this stuff. It also does not lather well. I use it all over not just in those areas. I have to use a lot of the product to get a good lather. To me, that is very wasteful. I may just have to get a body wash and just use this for those areas so that it lasts longer.

I've never had issues using any type of body wash but I know a lot of people who use this and swear by it so I wanted to use it too. It's nice but it just isn't for me.

summers eve what ever woman should own

from Antioch, CA

now if you have read some of my other reviews you would see that i am into trying new things.... well let me explain it to you, i like to try new things untill i find somehting that is just so perfect there is no reason to look any feather....... and summer eve is the best thing my mother could ever show me as a young girl..... now im speaking to the ladys..... first im going to speak to those who dont believe in femine wash. i know who you are and i know you are out there i had friends just like you, and after they tried it they never i mean never went back... to be a woman you have to be very knowedgeable about yourself...surten things cant go every where if they had special soap of your face why wouldnt they have special soap for down there. seriously think about it. and to the woman who are using other products... all im going to say is your not fresh until you have been summer eve fresh. there is nothin like the feeling and i have others try and disagree with me and every time after they have tried it they have never looked back. it something about the summers eve whole product line to me that just scrams woamen to me and i am just here to open a few more ears and eye.