3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

The only baby bath I used for both of my kids

After dealing with regular baby baths at first with both of my kids we eventually ended up with this bath. (A boy and girl version) For my son it became more of a fear of the water and he would scream every time I gave him a bath. So to save some tears (and stress) I went on the hunt for a bathing seat. We found this. He could sit up or "sit" up, be in the regular bath tub and NOT be submerged into the water. He loved it.

With my second child, our daughter, we again had the regular baby bath tub at first. After she outgrew the infant sling it was just a hassle getting her in and out. Also it was uncomfortable for her. I knew how much of a success this seat was for our son so we made a second purchase for our daughter. With a success again, she loves this bath or seat as well.

I think it's much easier to use than the regular baby bath tubs, in my opinion. The price is extremely reasonable. I think they should all come with a safety strap of some sort though. I do get nervous when she starts to wiggle about!

Versatility
Can fit in a decently sized sink or bath tub easy. They advise you to keep the drain open though while bathing your baby and to not submerge this in water.

It lasts for the time that you need to use it. After baby can sit up on their own good I wouldn't see continuing to use it.

Very easy to use!

Safety
I think they should come with a safety strap of some sort to prevent baby from wiggling out of the seat or to just give peace of mind, either way. But as long as you're careful and mindful safety is fine.

Summer Infant Mother's Touch deluxe baby bather is okay

I received this item as a gift. I thought it would be perfect to use when we brought our daughter home from the hospital because our sinks are small and bathing a baby in them would not be very easy. I put the Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather into our bath tub. It was great at first. It was easy to put together and to store. It folds up nice so it does not take up too much room. My newborn loved it. She would stetch out on it as I drizzled her with water. I felt very comfortable with her laying on it and we enjoyed our bath time. After a week of using it everyday I noticed a mildew smell coming from it. I had been leaving it open in the tub after each use and the only time it got wet was when I bathed my daughter. I removed the slip cover and washed it. That part was fairly easy. The velcro made it still to its self and I snag the cloth. Then i tried to put it back on the frame. Oh my goodness, I could not get it. I had to wait and get my husband to help me. We used it for a few more weeks keeping up with washing it every few days. Finally, after one wash, I was so tired of struggling to get it back on that it just didn't put it on. It is still sitting in my bathroom three months later as the frame lays against the wall. I went out and bought a bathtub for babys that does not require so much effort. As any new mom, I just don't have the time. It's a shame because I really liked it and so did my baby.

Works great and doesn't take up a lot of space

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

We used this product for several months with my son. He really enjoyed sitting in the chair and kicking his legs around and splashing with his hands. This chair makes it easy for one parent to give a child a bath. It is really helpful to have the child secure so you can wash them and rinse everything off. It was easy to use and was a lot more compact than other bulkier bath seats. While it doesn't fold flat, it still doesn't take up a whole lot of space. We will be using it again with our next child.

Versatility
We used this product when my son was 2 mos. old to 6 mos. old. After that he could sit up unassisted pretty reliably and he was more interested in playing in the bathtub. We used our kitchen sink for a few months and then the regular bathtub. While a bigger child could use this, I wouldn't think that they would want to.

This product seems very durable. We used it every night for four months and it still looks brand new.

It is very easy to use. It snaps together and you just set your child in the seat.

Safety
If your child rolls a lot they may be able to roll off of the chair. Our son was content to just sit and kick his legs so we never had that problem. There are no straps to restrain the child however and they caution to never carry your child around while in this seat.

Very easy to clean. You can just rinse it off while still in the bathtub and let it air dry overnight.

Ok for a bit..

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

So i've been using this bather since I brought my son hone from the hospital and it has been great until now. My son is 5 months old and is very active so when i put him in this its very easy for him to put his feet up on the edge and push himself up and almost out. I think its a great product for the first few months but be prepared to not have it for too long. Also it becomes dingy looking very quickly.

It works :)

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

I wanted something I could use in the tub, since I knew it would be easiest for me in there. This chair was perfect. I had to use more water than the instructions say but other than that I had absolutely no issues nor complaints about it. kept baby seated and yet still allowed for a bit of play room.

So Easy To Use For A Mommy With Multiple Children

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

For my first baby shower this was gifted to me. I was scared to use it at first because it didnt look like it was durable enough for my baby. I ended up using it for both of my children. With my first child it was great because you can use it in a regular tub. I actually had used it in the sink too. It kept my baby secure and I wasnt scared of her trying to roll out of it. It gave me a piece of mind. With my second daughter is was great because I could have both of my children in the bath at once. It is small enough and sturdy enough to have both of your children in a bath at once without having to worry. I also loved that it has the little holes in it so my baby felt that she was in the water.

Versatility
It moves in different ways and folds up for easy put away.

It outlasted both of my children before I threw it away. It doesnt look like it would last but when i threw it away it still looked new and worked perfectly.

I could use this anywhere and take it anywhere. It had been in the sink, tub even in a kids pool in the summer. I loved it.

Safety
I feel it was very safe. I know it is hard to feel at ease when you put your baby in water especially since babies are very slippery. But I wasnt scared with this product it was easy and my babies loved it.

I was very easy to clean.

• Safety:

This made bath time fun!

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

Our daughter HATED bathes. It seemed no matter what we did she would just scream bloody murder unless she was sitting up more. That's to hard to do with a newborn and then bath with the other hand so that's when we came across his product and my daughter finally loved bath time. She could be sitting verse laying down but still be safe. She could move a little around in it but was still safe. It never flipped but as they get older if they sit fully up and try to get out it moves around a bit. The best part is when we went on a trip this just fold up really easy and flat so it's great for traveling. I would recommend this product to anyone and I have actually got many as baby shower gifts! We will be using this for out next baby!

Never broke as much as we moved it around.

Easy to open and close, easy to just put in the bath tub

Safety
I would recommend maybe adding a belt of some type because as they get older and sit up more it seems to move around and I was a little worried of it tipping over.

It was very easy to clean and then just let it sit to dry.

We loved this seat!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

This bath seat was perfect for us. My son loved sitting in it and always seemed very happy and comfortable, and it allowed him to play in the tub safely. This was a great way to transition him from sink baths and the baby tub to sitting in the bath independently. We even used it when serving him particularly messy foods since it was so easy to clean!

Versatility
This was wonderful for the bath, and we also used it occasionally when introducing messier foods. This was also nice to use in the baby pool outside!

This seat took quite a beating and held up very well.

This seat is very easy to set up and use. It fits very well in any standard tub.

Safety
There was a warning issued about the seats occasionally collapsing, but we found a way to lock it in place and keep it safe. Make sure your seat is properly secured.

This is one of the easiest baby items to clean. Because it's so open, it is easy to get into the nooks and crannies.

The only baby bath I used for both of my kids

from Michigan

Very easy to use!

Cute and easy

from Bremerton, WA

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

I have the blue one. For my little boy.
He had heart surgery and after getting home I was worried how to bathe him.
The doc said he couldn't bathe fully for awhile. I bought this bath. And this was easy and so helpful. I was able to use baby wash and wash and keep his chest dry. The upright use was and still is helpful. I'm still using it and will continue to use this product.

• Safety:

Not good for older babies

from Madison, WI

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

We purchased one of these for our baby. We do a lot of traveling so we figured this is compact enough to pack in our small trunk when we travel and even if we don't travel, it is still easy to store. Well, that's about the only good thing about this baby bather.

It worked great for when my baby was still a newborn. He's 4 months now and it's not so great anymore. Even though we can change how much the seat reclines, my son just doesn't look comfortable in it at all. He's always slouching and his legs are hanging off the sides.

Liked It! Not Loving It!

from Fort Walton Beach, FL

Comments about Summer Infant Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather:

This Baby Bather was a good purchase for the price, but was dissappointed in the way it held my baby. The back angle was too high and therefore not trully supportive of infants. If you dont mind holding the baby in placing while trying to bath then this is an okay product.