Other Baby Monitors:
Video Baby Monitors
Summer Infant

A must-have for first-time parents

from Tyler, TX

Comments about Summer Infant Day & Night Baby Video Monitor Set with 5" Screen and Extra Audio Unit:

Let me start by saying that when I first heard about the Baby Video Monitor, I thought it was something frivilous that we would barely even use... boy was I wrong!  I love our Summer Infant Day & Night baby Video Monitor, and have used it every day for the past 16 months.  This monitor comes with a video monitor and a handheld audio unit.  Both units can be muted with only a indicator light, but can also be turned up loud enough to hear your sweet baby breathing.  The camera unit can be mounted in the nursery, or can just sit somewhere near the crib.  I usually use the audio unit, but especially enjoyed the video monitor for the first year, when my daughter was still establishing her own sleep habits.  I am so happy with my decision to purchase this baby monitor set, and encourage other expectant parents to do the same. I would like to have the handheld monitor, but this was the one on sale when I went shopping.