Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Cold & Flu Relief
Sudafed
Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough

Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough

Helps to take the pain away during a cold.

from Millville, NJ

Comments about Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough:

The Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough is both my children's and my favorite cold medicine for them. While many other children's medicine taste completely awful, this medicine is actually one that I don't have to fight my children to take. It is easy for them to take, and it always helps to improve their condition quite a bit. I would highly recommend this to any parent who has a little one who complains about their current cough & cold medicine.

Congestion Relief
The Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough medicine provided a decent amount of relief for them so they were able to do their normal activities without too much restriction.

Chest Congestion Relief
My kids used to complain about how their chests felt heavy with other medicine, but with Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough, I never hear about their chest congestion anymore.

Relief of Aches & Pains
While my children still complain about pain during their illness, they do say it makes them feel a little less sore.

• Congestion Relief:
  • Chest Congestion Relief:
  • Relief of Aches & Pains:
  • Cough Suppression:

The only medicine my children like

Comments about Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough:

My children don't fight taking their medicine, but they don't jump for joy when I tell them it's time to dose up....unless they have a head cold. Sudafed Cold & Cough actually makes them cheer. They love the taste of this stuff. I love that it works and works *well*. My family has been passing around a nasty cold this past week and the kids have been so stuffed up you could actually see the puffiness in their faces, around their eyes. Everyone had sinus headaches and noses so plugged up that they couldn't breathe through their nostrils. The Children's Sudafed kicks in very quickly; within 20 minutes they were all feeling better. I really appreciate that it can be given to kids as young as 4 years old, younger with pediatrician's consent. This is a medicine we always keep on hand in case a cold hits.

Sudafed Children's cold and cough not only helps get rid of cold

from Glencoe, OK

Comments about Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough:

This cough medicine my son's doctor referred it to me for my son. He was getting ear infections everytime he would get a cough, that would take a while to get rid of with antibiotics. Every since he has been taking Sudafed  Children's cold and cough medicine he hasn't got a ear infection and that is real good thing  because those ear infections can be real painful.

This medicine not only keeps him from getting ear infections , but also gets rid of the cold alot faster then the other kinds of cold medicines that he was taking, plus he has allergies and alot of cold medicines you can't take with antihistamines which that is the ingredient in some of the medicines my son takes for his allergies.

My son's doctor said that this is the best over the counter cough medicine for colds for children when you can't afford or if your medical insurance doesn't cover perscription cought medicine.

My son likes the flavor of this medicine too. Alot of medicines he doesn't like the flavor. He likes the grape flavor.

If you think this review was helpful,give it a thumbs up.Thank you.