3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Cough Suppression:

Better than Vick's Vapro-Rub on your Chest!

This product is a mini-waterless vaporizer of sorts, and a great decongestant.  Remember those days when mom rubbed your chest with Vick's Vapor-rub for a cold and congestion - well, maybe not.  How about those water vaporizers that worked, but made your hair wet as well as the blankets and curtains?! Well, this product is effective and less messy.  When you feel congested and yucky, plug it into the wall and let it do magic.  It works best in small rooms.  Inhale the vapors all night (up to eight hours) and it really, really gives much-needed relief.  It says nighttime, but I used it during the day when home from work.  There are refill "pads" available too.   Come in a box of five.

You need to get up close and personal for this to work.

***Quick View: ***Just when everyone is feeling great, I can't breathe. I have spring and summer allergies as well as year round ones. I tried a **SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer** and it was OK but not nearly as effective as I had hoped.

***About the SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer***

This unit is a self-contained mini waterless vaporizer which comes with one vapor plug and five individually wrapped refill pads. Each refill is said to last eight hours but I found they only last six at best. They contain similar ingredients to Vicks VapoRub – menthol and eucalyptus. I like the scent but it doesn't seem strong at all unless I am right on top of the unit. After the unit is plugged in, it takes about 20 minutes to really get going. I hear no particular sound when this is running and I can breathe easier for a while when it is plugged in. When I do use mine, I plug it in very close to my head so that I can inhale the vapors. Otherwise, it would be too weak to help me. For my stuffiness from allergies, this little unit works OK. I wouldn't count on it to help a bad cold or serious congestion though. Plus the refills only last about six hours if that.****

***My Viewpoint***

The is a decent little unit for mild nasal congestion only if you can plug in the unit close to where you will be breathing. It doesn't fill the room with vapors and it only lasts about six hours per refill. It's a good concept but certainly will not help anyone who truly needs a strong vaporizer to decongest. ***I give this unit 3 stars***. I recommend to those with mild congestion who had a plug very close by to inhale those vapors.

A-freaken-MAZING

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

I stumbled upon my sister's plug in and figured I suffer from congestion way more often than she ever will, so she gave it to me. It works wonders! Makes my room smell minty, it's soothing, and unclogs my very stuffy nose. Unfortunately I am looking for a way to get more refill pads without having to get an entire new plug. Has it been discontinued? I wish I could get more pads, I am on my last one and it is the one thing I've used that's worked. What a bummer!

• Cough Suppression:

LOVE these! So soothing!!!

from Glen Allen, VA

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

When my son was an infant, I invested in one of these plug-ins and used it whenever he was congested. Thirteen years later, he still asks for one when he's battling the sniffles. The smell is perfectly penetrating without putting that burning menthol directly on his skin. And, it's strong enough to fill his room and last throught he night. After all these years, other than some browning to the unit, I feel as though it has held up well and is a safe alternative though I do be sure to unplug it whenever not in use.

SudaCare Nighttime Vaporizer Does Little to Decongest

from Houston, TX

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

When sinuses are blocked and sleep is difficult, congestion and related relief cannot come soon enough. A good way to achieve some relief during the evening hours is to use a vaporizer and one possible option is the SudaCare Nighttime Vapor Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer.

How Does it Work?:

The SudaCare Nighttime Vapor Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer is a small, plug- in unit that releases menthol, eucalyptus, and other chemicals into the air. The unit uses a single plug at a time and comes with five refills, each of which is good for about six or seven hours. Slowly, the scents are breathed in and, if one is lucky, will help make the nasal passages a little less stuffy and restore normal breathing.

Is it Effective?:

The SudaCare Nighttime Vapor Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer is a small unit and unless a room is very small and/or the person with the sinus problems is very small, there isn’t much chance for relief. We have used this vaporizer in our household and went through all of the refills with little success. You can smell the menthol and other ingredients, but they are very faint and do not come even close to the fumes/scent emitted by the Vicks vaporizer. And the relief is minimal, if at all. You aren’t likely to notice much difference at all when you wake up the next day.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

My bottom line on SudaCare Nighttime Vapor Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer is that it just isn’t large enough or strong enough to make a noticeable difference. It is very easy to use, but it provides very little relief and is ultimately a waste of time and money.

Congestion Relief
Very little relief from congestion, even after sleeping with it in the room all night long.

Chest Congestion Relief
No relief of chest congestion

Relief of Aches & Pains
Not intended for this purpose.

Cough Suppression
Not intended for this purpose.

Right on the money

from Topeka, KS

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

I find Sudacare nighttime vapor plug mini waterless vaporizer is right on the money and works al the time. I have been using this for over 6 months now and the entire family benefits from it.  It is well worth getting one for you and your family.

Should be called hand-held Mini Vaporizer!

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

I purchased this unit because it was small and I thought I would be able to use it without bothering my spouse.  Well, I was right.  Unfortunately, I couldn't smell it either unless I held it in my hand and up to my nose.  Can't sleep like that.  The little scent tabs that goes with the unit did not last very long. I did not use it a second time.

One of the first items I reach for when my kids are sniffly.

from Beaufort, SC

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

This is a wonderful product, and the ONLY thing I found wrong with it is that in a larger room, the vapors don't seem to be that effective unless you're right next to the unit. Being a budget-conscious mom, I would love them even more if they came in larger refill packs. I much prefer using these to trying to give the children medicines that may be tainted, may interact with other meds, or just plain not work anyways.

Stinky!

from East Wareham, MA

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

I did not like the sudacare night plug in.  The smell was terrible and the plastic got so warm that it started to melt on one side!  It was overpriced and the refills were crumbled in the package.  There is no way I will get these again.

cleared my boys stuffiness in 2 nights!!!

from Binghamton, NY

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

product worked great for my boys ages 4 and 5 cleared ther stuff noses in two days! they have a relatively small room but i could smell the menthol all the way down stairs I thought it might be overpowering in their room but when i doubled checked to my surprise it was fine, no strongert than what i smelled down in my kitchen.

works great with no mess

from Gloucester, MA

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

Sudacare nighttime vapor plug is really good. It works well, lasts through the night and best of all there is no mess to clean up after use. I think this one of the best new products on the market. If you have a head cold I would truly recommend trying this product. It is surely worth the price you pay.

absolutly awsome

from Elyria, OH

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

I thought the vapor plug worked wonders, not only did it last almost two full days, but I could smell it on the other side of the house, so I ened up only using two discs. When I first opened the package I thought it was going to be this cheap little thing that wasn't really going to work, but it fooled me. I deffinatly recomend this product to anyone who has a cold, I hate not being able to breathe during a cold and this solves that problem very quickly.