3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Does the job at just the right price

When looking for a conditioner I try to look for three key things. How well it smells how well it works and how much it costs. This conditioner is great in all three areas. The price is fantastic and for the price this is probably the best conditioner on the market. From everything that I have seen while using this conditioner is it does everything that I would expect a conditioner to do. It makes my hair soft and looking great and I absolutely love the smell of my hair after I get done in the shower. In all honesty however the best part of this conditioner is the price. It is hard to beat a price that is this low especially when the product does the job very well.

Ever since I first started using this product my hair has been soft and shiny. I can not complain at all about the effectiveness.

I am a very big fan of the lilac scent. I have always enjoyed it and I love the way this conditioner makes my hair smell.

not a good conditioner at all for any hair

I thought I would give suave conditioner a try because of the price. The price is extremely cheap so I thought I would give it a try. The texture of this conditioner feels very watery. It made my hair so greasy and my ends had so many tangles. The conditioner didn't make my hair soft I automatically didn't like the way my hair felt when I got out of the shower. My hair was so hard and my scalp was so oily I even got a little bit of dandruff. It didn't do anything for hair but make it worse. Its so cheap because it doesn't do anything for your hair. You get what you pay for. I tried giving this conditioner a chance but I didn't like it. The scent has a pleasant smell to it but other then that it doesn't do anything for my hair. It didn't make my hair feel any better it just made my hair feel so much worse. I wouldn't recommend this for anybody. It was such a horrible experience I just wouldn't tell anybody about this conditioner. I'm just glad it was cheap because at least I didn't feel like I lost a lot of money.

Affordable and enoyable

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

I really like this product. It is very affordable and it makes my hair smell good and feel good. Some conditioners are super expensive and don't make my hair feel nearly as nice as this conditioner does. Soothing lavender lilac is one of the best scents too. Use it with the Suave shampoo as well.

Does the job at just the right price

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

Cheap but not super effective.

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

I did not have a bad experience with this conditioner. However, it is definitely not high quality. I purchased this based on the price alone. We are on a tight budget and it was extremely cheap. It was not a bad conditioner. However, it does not moisturize hair as much as other conditioners. It also left mine feeling a little flat and dull. I had to apply it twice each time in order for my long hair to be untangled. I would only recommend this product unless you are looking to buy cheap conditioner. It does get the job done but it is definitely not high quality.

I did not see this as very effective. I had to use a lot of it to get my hair untangled. It left mine feeling dull. It does moisturize it somewhat.

The scent is good. That is one good thing about this. It smells nice and stays in your hair throughout the day. If you want a long lasting scent, I would recommend pairing it with the shampoo.

Not too bad if you're on a budget.

from West Virginia

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

I have used this on and off through the years because it is so budget friendly. The product does do a good job of getting my hair clean and smelling good as well as conditioning and detangling but it's at the cost of having to use a bit more product. In the long run, I'm not sure it's worth while to pay less for this product if your hair requires deep moisture and conditioner but if you have average hair and it's not too picky, this product may be for you. It isn't too heavy, but it doesn't go a long way either. It leaves a subtle scent behind compared to how it smells in the bottle but again, on a budget, this may be the product for you because often you can get them for pennies or free with the right coupons.

This product will detangle and condition but I feel as if it doesn't last as long as some higher end brands. I usually wash every day or every other day and sometimes I'll even go three or four days without washing but with this it doesn't seem to last more than a day or two before you need to rewash and condition or at least recondition. It does help detangle my hair before I brush it. My hair is around three feet long from the top of my scalp so I require a bit more product than the average woman but even so, this product doesn't tend to be thick and creamy enough to go far.

It has a wonderful scent in the bottle and even smells very good in the shower or bath but I feel like once I rinse it out of my hair and my hair dries, I'm left with more of a subtle scent than I would like. I wish it just packed a little more oomph as far as the scent is concerned, but for getting this product for pennies or often less than a buck, you can't really expect it to go the extra mile suffice to say.

Affordable and Great!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

I have been using Suave conditioner for years. It always makes my hair soft, easy to comb through, and smelling great. I have never been a fan of expensive conditioners and I can never see the difference that some people have seen. I love my basic Suave conditioner, it never makes my hair feel heavy or weighed down. I love all of the different scents and leave my hair smelling great until my next wash.

Suave has always worked so well on my hair. My hair never feels dry or dull. The price on this product is very affordable. I am not a believer in high priced hair products, I do not think they are any different from the lower priced brands. I will continue to use this product for many years.

I love all of the scents, and have never used a scent that I did not like. They are not over powering and leave a very fragrant scent in your hair. My husband loves that he can smell my hair all of the time!

Suave Naturals Conditioner

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

I really liked using Suave products so when they came out with the "natural" products, I was very pleased. This conditioner is inexpensive and would work easily for someone on a limited budget. My hair has been chemically treated and gets very dry in the Winter time. I found this conditioner, which comes in many different scents, to be satisfactory for daily conditioning. It is a light weight conditioner that I discovered I could use a small amount of it to massage into my clean, wet hair and leave it in all day as an added benefit. The bottle is easy to hold onto with one hand and the top is easy to open and close with one finger. The conditioner dispenses easily from the bottle and the amount dispensed is easy to control. I have tried different scents and have not found any of them to be overpowering. The texture of the conditioner is creamy and silky. It rinses easily from my hair. The only thing I found as a drawback to using this conditioner was that it wasn't a good conditioner to use in the Winter months. It just didn't give my hair the added moisture and protection my hair needed.

Economical conditioner that works, but aren't that great.

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

Suave conditioners usually aren't that great, even though you should know that just by looking at the price. The only two that I like are Suave's lavender conditioner and coconut conditioner, which are way more deeply moisturizing than their other conditioners. I don't know that the formula is actually different for their other scents, but the consistency of the others isn't as moisturizing or creamy. I like conditioners that thick and creamy because they seem to nourish my long hair more than most Suave conditioners will. If you're looking for something decent and you're not that picky on performance, check Suave's conditioner out. But if you have long hair like me that needs extra help, look for something else. Also, if you have curly, dry, or damaged hair, you might want to look for something else. The bottom line is this conditioner isn't horrible but it's not the best and if you have special needs with your hair (like me!), this isn't the best choice for you.

The lavender scent is calming.

Great for conditioner only cleansing.

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

I love this conditioner! I buy it habitually. I stopped using shampoo a couple of years ago to improve my hair and scalps over all health. Well I tried many other major brands and most of them dried my hair out or were way too heavy with chemicals and weighed down my hair. Then I found in my favorite long hair forum many of the ladies use Suave Naturals exclusively. So I went put, bought a bottle and tried it that night. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it cleaned and gently cleansed my hair.

Cleanses well. Moisturizes my hair perfectly. Rinses clean.

I have always loved the scent of lavender and this conditioner leaves the scent in my hair well. And now that I have a baby and he loves it too! I found that while I'm nursing I just let down my hair and he finds it very soothing. The combination of nursing and the lavender scent puts him right to sleep. An unexpected pleasure of the conditioner.

Poor Conditioner That Sticks in Your Hair Leaving it Greasy!

Comments about Suave Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner:

I switched to Suave shampoo and conditioner because I really liked the smell and it's available at a very affordable price. The shampoo works great, but the conditioner does not want to come out of my hair. I rinse for a longer period than normal and still afterwards I can feel it in my hair and my hair looks greasy.

It is very ineffective if it's still in your hair and makes your hair greasy.

There are several scents available and one of my favorites is Ocean Breeze. It smells really good and I've received several compliments on the scent. Unfortunately nobody has commented on my hair looking soft or shiny, which is because it doesn't look soft or shiny. It's greasy and doesn't look good.

not a good conditioner at all for any hair