Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

wonderful shampoo

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

I used this as a daily shampoo and it smells great and leaves my hair soft and shiny. The first thing I noticed about this product was the small and I love, love, love the scent. It's a much cheaper alternative to a higher end brand and I feel does just as good of a job. I like that it lathers well and had lots of suds.

Great shampoo.

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

I really couldn't believe it, but this shampoo really did leave my hair looking shinier. I thought it was too inexpensive to actually work in the way I wanted it too. Don't get me wrong, I love Suave shampoo because it is inexpensive, and gets the job done, but I was skeptical that a cheap shampoo could actually add shine to your hair. It also left my hair feeling soft and smooth, yet with a little bit of fluff and bounce. I have hair that is prone to dryness at the bottom and oily scalp and roots. This shampoo worked fine for that hair type. This just really goes to show that you don't have to break the bank to get a great product. I've only been using it about a week, so I can't testify to long term use, but I love it so far. At this point, I think I can safely say I will purchase it again when this bottle runs out. I've been using Suave professionals Almond Butter and Shea, which I actually like quite a bit. But I think I like this better. It works just as good as the Almond Butter and Shea, but adds the shining element as well.

Wonderful product, strongly recommend!

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

My hair is for the most part very dull probably because of years on damage from products and hot styling tools (blow drying, curling irons, hot rollers and the evil straightner). I picked this product up while I was out one day to give it a try and was very pleased. I try to switch out my hair products from time to time to see if I can find a new product out there that I like and that works well with my hair, most times I am unsuccessful but this time it was a success! The first thing I noticed while using this shampoo was was the scent, it has a very fresh scent and smells very good. After using it a few times I noticed my hair was a lot more shiny and looked a lot healthier than before as well as being more managable while using this product. From the first time I used this product I noticed a big difference and as I continued to use this product it comtinues to improve the look, feel and managability of my hair.

Smelled bad to me but worked really well.

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

This shampoo was basically perfect in every single way except for one : it smelled terrible. It did leave my hair in a soft condition, it was shiny and full of volume, basically anything you can ask of a shampoo was in this. It smelled odd to me, like it was chocked full of chemicals and that scent was left to linger on my scalp.

Does a nice job of making hair shiny!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

I usually have very shiny hair, so when it started to look dull during my pregnancy, I wanted to use a shampoo that would help restore it to its former state. I decided to give this shampoo a try and I was very happy with the results, for the most part. I did find that I couldn't use it every single day, as it started to make my hair a little heavier and greasier by the end of the day, but if I alternated, it worked really well. I was really happy with the improvement it made to my hair, even if I was only using it as a temporary solution.

Overall, this shampoo did a nice job of delivering on its promise to add shine to my hair. It definitely gave it a "fresh from the salon" look most of the time, though it weighed my hair down too much for me to use it every day.

I didn't think this shampoo had any kind of remarkable scent, but it was pleasant enough and neutral enough for everyday use.

LIKE!!

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

I have never been big on suave! But I like there new professionals line! I liked this vibrant shine quite a bit! It helped I had a coupon to get it cheaper or I may not have tried it! But it seemed to work as well as the better brands I would have normally used! I don't really have anything to complain about it! Has a nice not overwhelming smell to it!

It seems to work as well as the more spendy brands out there I have tried! It left my hair silky smooth and tangle free (I also used the conditioner to go with it) I would definitely recommend this product!

It has a great scent! Its not overwhelming and seems to stick with my hair most the day! unless my husband smokes around me. then its a goner but I haven't found a shampoo yet that would last through that! I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sensitive nose. My mom also tried this product and she has to be very careful because of headaches caused by smelly stuff and she can use this just fine!

Good shampoo I love the scent left my hair shiny and not so friz

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

I use many suave shampoos and this one worked good although I have frizzy hair it was still able to control it I love it . It also smelled very good like many of suave shampoos. I received a sample of it which I used a few times but it was enough for me to buy it in a regular size. It because very hard for me to find a shampoo to leave my hair smooth and a
Shiny because I have very frizzy and dry hair but I believe I found one at last that does everything I want to my hair. I am very happy with this product and know I would keep buying it over and over. If it wasn't for a sample I received from a friend I would have never bought it because I tend to buy shampoos that are specified for frizzy hair but I'm glad I was able to try it because I love it. I would recommend this to my friends because I did see it worked. Left my hair shinny like very shinny. Could not have asked for more because it did everything I was most worried about which was my frizz because it gets really frizzy and wild like I would not be able to step out the shower and go out it look too crazy.

Soft, shiny hair!

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

This shampoo makes my hair feel so soft...and shiny too! Also, it smells so good. Definitely worth it! I have noticed my hair's health improving. It seems to be stronger and withstands the heat from flat irons and blow dryers better. I would definite recommend this product for more beautiful hair.

Suave shampoo

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

First weeks it left hair shiny and super smooth. But after a couple weeks it started to bring out dandruff.

It worked fine in the beginning then the dandruff began to come.

Smells like professional's shampoo. Wish there were more variety of smells.

Not expensive, but seems like it is

Comments about Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo:

Everyone probably knows Suave as being a fairly inexpensive brand that you can easily find in the supermarket or drugstore when you just need to buy some shampoo quickly. I have bought it when I was on a vacation and forgot to bring any shampoo for the trip, but I never really purchased it for myself to use at home as my main brand. I thought the new Professionals line of Suave products was worth checking out, though, and I was pleasantly surprised by the results. The shampoo smells great, to begin with, and it does a great job of making my hair feel soft, shiny and well taken care of. It seems more high end than the basic Suave shampoos (although I don't know if I would completely convert over to buying this rather than my go-to John Frieda shampoo and conditional on a more regular basis). I have recommended this Vibrant Shine shampoo to my sister, who is always on the lookout for a bargain with great results.