Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Suave
Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties)

Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties)

Pros

• Cleans thoroughly (4)
  • Lathers well (4)
  • Adds volume (3)
  • Gentle (3)
  • Great smell (3)

• Wavy hair (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Product junkie (3)

Moroccan Infusion Shampoo & Conditioner - Fantastic!

My hair is fine but thick (a lot per square inch), and down to the center of my back. I use Sun-In and a straightening iron to lighten it, and a box of Splat to color the underside purple, thus, my hair takes a beating! It's naturally wavy and tends to frizz, and I struggle with finding products that add moisture and tame the frizz, often times, they're more than disappointing.

Last week I tried Sauve Moroccan oil Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner for the first time and it is a fantastic line! It smells wonderful, and adds moisture and shine; my hair was smooth and silky with the first use. I absolutely love it!

Suave: makes my head itch

Suave: makes my head itch

from veedersburg, IN

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Lathers Well

Cons

• Dries Hair Out
  • Greasy
  • makes scalp itch

• Thicker Hair

Sauve

from KYLE, TX

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well

• Daily Use

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

Sauve is a great in expensive shampoo that works really good. My hair always feels cleans, and smells great and is very easy to manage using Sauve. Only a little bit is needed cause it lathers up really well. It rinses out with ease and it doesn't leave my hair feeling weighted down.

Natural Infusion moisturizing shampoo

from CT, USA

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I grabbed this because it was a sale. I have no complaints, especially for a drugstore shampoo. It doesn't have too strong a scent, but more important is how it affects my hair. This shampoo cleanses my hair just fine without overdrying it and making it feel like tangled straw. It does a pretty decent job, and as that's all it claims to do, I'm happy with using it. I probably won't buy it again, but I don't need to throw it out after having bought it.

• Wavy Hair

Like walking in a garden full of roses

from Montevallo, Alabama

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Adds Volume
        • Aromatherapy
        • Cleans Thoroughly
        • Gentle
        • Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health

• Any hair
          • Curly Hair
          • Daily Use
          • Oily Hair
          • Thicker Hair
          • Thinner Hair

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I got this sample as a product test from another company. I have used it until sadly, I've had to put water in the bottle shake it up, and pour it over my head just so I could smell the roses one more time. It is absolutely my all time favorite shampoo. Suave really stepped up their game with this one. It lathers well, rinses clean, and leaves my hair healthy, manageable, and INTOXICATINGLY smelling like the scent of a real fresh cut rose.

• Straight Hair

Moroccan Infusion Shampoo & Conditioner - Fantastic!

from Seattle, WA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
          • Adds Volume
          • Cleans Thoroughly
          • Gentle
          • Great Smell
          • Improves Hair Health

• Wavy Hair

Macadamia and White Orchid is like perfume!!

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I just recently bought the Suave Professionals Infusions Moisturizing Shampoo. It's scent is macadamia and white orchid. It is amazing. I have long hair that goes down to my behind so I really have to be careful about what type of shampoo I'm using. More often than not, cheap shampoos dry out my luscious curly locks. This one doesn't damage my hair. It has just the right amount of oil in it. The best part is how amazing the fragrance is. I've had many high-end shampoos and this smell rivals the best. It honestly smells like perfume. I love that even at the end of the day, my hair STILL smells faintly like my shampoo. I've gotten complements about how good I smell. People assumed it was perfume and not my shampoo. For the price, this shampoo and conditioner system is amazing. Suave continues to amaze me with this line. I haven't dyed my hair but I imagine that this shampoo would work great on dyed hair. I can't say if it would maintain the color of bright colored hair though.

TO DIE FOR!!

High end performance with a tiny price tag

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I used to think of Suave as the cheap shampoo I picked up to wash my horses with, but not anymore. The Suave Professionals line has completely changed my mind about the brand. I still used the cheap shampoos for my horses, but I also use the Professionals line on my own hair and love it. My budget would allow me to buy the more expensive salon shampoos if I wanted to, but I'm cheap, so I tried a bottle of Suave Professionals shampoo shortly after they became available in my area and I was impressed enough to try even more of their products.

Every shampoo variety I have tried has been thick and creamy, they lather great, rinse easily, and do not leave a build up or residue feel to my hair. Lots of people have combination skin, but I have combination hair. My scalp and root area gets oily while the rest of my hair is dry and damaged. Finding a good balance isn't easy, but I have found my perfect match with Suave Professionals.

None of the scents have been too perfume like or over powering. They smell pleasant and are generally gender neutral so I don't have to buy another brand for my boyfriend.

Very happy with this product.

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

We've been using Suave Professionals for a few years now. It's inexpensive. Compare to other brand names, you'll pay less with Suave yet with the result,you get way more than you paid for. I love the scents too. It's not strong and the scent would last a long time on your hair. I have a straight and long hair,about down to my butt length. I first started using Suave Professionals when my hair was only shoulder length. I had my hair trimmed every few months but never had my hair cut eversince I started growing it. Suave Professionals has been the only product I used since then. I tried other products before,of course there's some hit and miss. But so far though, I'm happy with this product.

Depends what your hair needs so I can't really say to everyone that this is the product they should use. On the other hand, it won't hurt if you give it a try. See if it'll work or not for you. It works great for me.

Changed my idea of suave

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

This one shampoo changed my whole idea of suave brand in general, I used the suave professionals sleek shampoo and it worked so well, it left my hair feeling so nice and clean and smooth. I once would not buy the suave brand based on experiences I have had with this brand in the past but I am now hooked on this shampoo and I am thrilled at the money I can now save on shampoo!

Very effective, it removes any dirt from the hair, it removes product that is used in the hair as well and it will leave your hair feeling and smelling so great! I love the lather as well, most shampoos don't have enough lather, but the lather of suave professionals sleek shampoo was absolutely wonderful and you could feel it cleaning right away and it leaves your scalp feeling great too.

Wonderful scent, it's the perfect smell and it leaves your hair smelling great, not just right after you use it but throughout the next day as well I was so surprised by that most shampoos keep their smell for maybe an hour or two but this scent lasts so long!

Suave professional shampoo is easy on the budget!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I was a firm believer in the theory that you get what you pay for and so I spent many years purchasing hair products that were outrageously expensive! I was out of town and staying with relatives when I first tried Suave Professional shampoo. I have always thought of Suave products as cheap and generic. I really did not have much faith in the Suave brand but since I forgot my shampoo, I was left with few options .

I was pleasantly surprised at Suave's performance. My hair felt silky, smooth, and well hydrated! Suave professional shampoo worked better than many of the high priced top of the line shampoos I had been wasting my money on for so many years! This shampoo is amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to save money without sacrificing quality. I was so impressed with the quality of Suave professional shampoo. After using Suave, my hair was easy to style and soft to the touch!

I love the scent of Suave shampoo! It is fresh smelling and the scent lasts throughout the day!