Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Suave
Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties)

Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties)

Pros

Cons

Moroccan Infusion Shampoo & Conditioner - Fantastic!

from Seattle, WA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

My hair is fine but thick (a lot per square inch), and down to the center of my back. I use Sun-In and a straightening iron to lighten it, and a box of Splat to color the underside purple, thus, my hair takes a beating! It's naturally wavy and tends to frizz, and I struggle with finding products that add moisture and tame the frizz, often times, they're more than disappointing.

Last week I tried Sauve Moroccan oil Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner for the first time and it is a fantastic line! It smells wonderful, and adds moisture and shine; my hair was smooth and silky with the first use. I absolutely love it!

• Hair Type:
      • Wavy Hair

Macadamia and White Orchid is like perfume!!

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I just recently bought the Suave Professionals Infusions Moisturizing Shampoo. It's scent is macadamia and white orchid. It is amazing. I have long hair that goes down to my behind so I really have to be careful about what type of shampoo I'm using. More often than not, cheap shampoos dry out my luscious curly locks. This one doesn't damage my hair. It has just the right amount of oil in it. The best part is how amazing the fragrance is. I've had many high-end shampoos and this smell rivals the best. It honestly smells like perfume. I love that even at the end of the day, my hair STILL smells faintly like my shampoo. I've gotten complements about how good I smell. People assumed it was perfume and not my shampoo. For the price, this shampoo and conditioner system is amazing. Suave continues to amaze me with this line. I haven't dyed my hair but I imagine that this shampoo would work great on dyed hair. I can't say if it would maintain the color of bright colored hair though.

TO DIE FOR!!

High end performance with a tiny price tag

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I used to think of Suave as the cheap shampoo I picked up to wash my horses with, but not anymore. The Suave Professionals line has completely changed my mind about the brand. I still used the cheap shampoos for my horses, but I also use the Professionals line on my own hair and love it. My budget would allow me to buy the more expensive salon shampoos if I wanted to, but I'm cheap, so I tried a bottle of Suave Professionals shampoo shortly after they became available in my area and I was impressed enough to try even more of their products.

Every shampoo variety I have tried has been thick and creamy, they lather great, rinse easily, and do not leave a build up or residue feel to my hair. Lots of people have combination skin, but I have combination hair. My scalp and root area gets oily while the rest of my hair is dry and damaged. Finding a good balance isn't easy, but I have found my perfect match with Suave Professionals.

None of the scents have been too perfume like or over powering. They smell pleasant and are generally gender neutral so I don't have to buy another brand for my boyfriend.

Very happy with this product.

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

We've been using Suave Professionals for a few years now. It's inexpensive. Compare to other brand names, you'll pay less with Suave yet with the result,you get way more than you paid for. I love the scents too. It's not strong and the scent would last a long time on your hair. I have a straight and long hair,about down to my butt length. I first started using Suave Professionals when my hair was only shoulder length. I had my hair trimmed every few months but never had my hair cut eversince I started growing it. Suave Professionals has been the only product I used since then. I tried other products before,of course there's some hit and miss. But so far though, I'm happy with this product.

Depends what your hair needs so I can't really say to everyone that this is the product they should use. On the other hand, it won't hurt if you give it a try. See if it'll work or not for you. It works great for me.

Changed my idea of suave

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

This one shampoo changed my whole idea of suave brand in general, I used the suave professionals sleek shampoo and it worked so well, it left my hair feeling so nice and clean and smooth. I once would not buy the suave brand based on experiences I have had with this brand in the past but I am now hooked on this shampoo and I am thrilled at the money I can now save on shampoo!

Very effective, it removes any dirt from the hair, it removes product that is used in the hair as well and it will leave your hair feeling and smelling so great! I love the lather as well, most shampoos don't have enough lather, but the lather of suave professionals sleek shampoo was absolutely wonderful and you could feel it cleaning right away and it leaves your scalp feeling great too.

Wonderful scent, it's the perfect smell and it leaves your hair smelling great, not just right after you use it but throughout the next day as well I was so surprised by that most shampoos keep their smell for maybe an hour or two but this scent lasts so long!

Suave professional shampoo is easy on the budget!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I was a firm believer in the theory that you get what you pay for and so I spent many years purchasing hair products that were outrageously expensive! I was out of town and staying with relatives when I first tried Suave Professional shampoo. I have always thought of Suave products as cheap and generic. I really did not have much faith in the Suave brand but since I forgot my shampoo, I was left with few options .

I was pleasantly surprised at Suave's performance. My hair felt silky, smooth, and well hydrated! Suave professional shampoo worked better than many of the high priced top of the line shampoos I had been wasting my money on for so many years! This shampoo is amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to save money without sacrificing quality. I was so impressed with the quality of Suave professional shampoo. After using Suave, my hair was easy to style and soft to the touch!

I love the scent of Suave shampoo! It is fresh smelling and the scent lasts throughout the day!

Suave is doing us a favor (for the most part anyway).

from Michigan

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I love the suave professionals. They are priced excellently and provide the same thing that you can get at the salon. I especially love the keratin line of shampoo & conditioner. The keratin line saved my pregnant hair. I will be forever grateful for that. It didn't seem like anything was working. Other pregnant women recommended Keratin. I was afraid I would have to pay an arm and a leg for some keratin but I was pleased to discover that I only had to pay a few bucks for each item. The line has the same and comparable ingredients to the pricey ones. There are only a few products that I can say didn't rate well with me. The keratin anti frizz leave in conditioner wasn't that great because it left my hair greasy, but other than that I love this line. Thanks Suave!

Suave does an excellent job at recreating salon shampoos, conditioners and products at a price that is uber affordable. The products are quality and do what they say on the whole.

The products smell pleasant and not overbearing. None of the products smell bad. They don't smell like the fruitier smelling other brands. These products are more effective than perfume-like.

Don't do it!

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I have experimented with these shampoos and conditioners because they are cheaper than most other shampoos. I had high hopes since I used to like Suave products years ago but these have left my head a grease ball. I do not have oily hair and have never had an issue with oily hair before I used this shampoo and conditioner. About half way through each day after using this shampoo for about a week, my hair was getting incredibly greasy. I used to be able to go two days with my hair becoming greasy enough to notice but this shampoo made me look like a dirty, unhygienic person in just a few hours after taking a shower. I now use my other shampoos and conditioners for a few days and this for one day to balance it out until it is empty because I do not like to or can afford to waste things.

While this shampoo and conditioner did clean my hair, it made it unclean faster than any other product that has been in my hair.

The scents are fine but I am not very picky about scents. I like to try new scents just to mix it up.

best shampoo for the price.

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I have really long and thick hair. I have never had any issues with suave professional shampoos and conditioners getting my hair clean and feeling smooth and looking shiny.

I love this shampoo. It is cheap and actually works on my hair. It is not easy to find shampoos that work on my hair. It doesn't matter the scent of it because they all work for my hair.

I love every scent they have in this shampoo. They smell so good and actually make your hair smell good for days.

this is the best inexpensive shampoo out there!

from Weirton, WV

Comments about Suave Professionals Shampoo (All Varieties):

I think that sauve professionals is the best shampoo!! It does the same thing Paul Mitchel or Nexxus, but at a much, much smaller price. I hope that sauve comes out with all the shampoo & conditioners that you can buy at the salons because they really work and they smell wonderful and yet again very inexpensive.