Other Shampoos:
Suave
Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo

Pros

• Great smell (3)

• Daily use (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Product junkie (3)

Suave rosemary mint shampoo is comparable to high priced brands.

It is nice to find an inexpensive product that works well. Suave rosemary mint shampoo has a convenient pump container.  I really like the herbal smell of Suave rosemary mint shampoo and it  has a slight tingling sensation on the scalp. I feel that this has gotten my scalp very clean. It did not take a lot of product either, which was surprising since I have so much hair. This is so cleansing that I do not have to lather three or four times like I do with other shampoos. It also moisturized my hair wonderfully. I totally recommend this product and I would definitely say it is comparable to higher priced shampoos, and it even smells better than higher priced shampoos.  It smells so refreshing and clean. It has not dried out my hair. It made my hair soft and shiny. I can hardly believe there is such a good shampoo for such a low price. It's fantastic to have access to this product at a drugstore instead of going to a salon.

Awful

For a while my hair was falling out...no reason for it I'm only 23...well recently i was scrolling online and saw a article about suave professionals making your hair fall out. Wel this was the only shampoo and conditioner I was using for quite some time. I stopped using this product and my problem instantly stopped. Suave is awful and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Awful

from Albany, NY

Pros

Cons

• Dries Hair Out

• Straight Hair

My favorite

from Madison, WI

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Improves Hair Health

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

Love this shampoo a lot. I have been using this type of shampoo for the last 3 years and very happy about it. It gives me shine and healthy hair. The bottle itself is big enough and last long time. My husband also love this shampoo and doesn't want to switch to other. It also smell amazing. It makes my hair very clean. Its very easy to rinse. I recommend it to use it with the same conditioner. You will love your hair. This shampoo is very inexpensive and you can buy it basically everywhere.
        I highly recommend this shampoo to anyone.

• Straight Hair

Pleasantly surprised

from crawfordsville, IN

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Adds Volume
        • Cleans Thoroughly
        • Gentle
        • Great Smell
        • Improves Hair Health

• Curly Hair
          • Oily Hair
          • Thicker Hair

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I was very surprised by this product. I like Suave products, but this one went above and beyond. I loved the tingle of the mint and how clean my hair felt after using this shampoo and conditioner. It is extremely affordabke, a little goes a long way, hair is super clean, and my hair looks awesome.

• Wavy Hair

What a great shampoo!

from Nicole Elizabeth

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
          • Cleans Thoroughly
          • Great Smell
          • Lathers Well

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I love everything about this shampoo. Great smell and my hair felt healthier after using it. No knots!

• Wavy Hair

I am happy with this product

from Columbus, Indiana

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
            • Easy To Use
            • Long Lasting
            • Moisturizing
            • Pleasant Smell

• Showers

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

This is a good product. It makes my hair feel soft and clean, and moisturizers it nicely. The only thing I don't like is that the scent seems to rinse right out. I prefer my shampoo to have a scent that stays with me after I wash my hair.

I love this shampoo!

from Boston, MA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
              • Pleasant Smell
              • Rich Lather

• Showers

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I love this shampoo! I have a minor allergy to sulfur, so I have to switch to a non-sulfur shampoo frequently. But, for having sulfur in it this shampoo isn't too harsh on my scalp. And it smells wonderful!

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo is nicely scented.

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo makes your head feel tingly from scrubbing vigorously, and the mint scent tends to be like the more expensive or professionals shampoos. After vigorously massaging the scalp, I let it set for at least 3 minutes so that it can achieve the cleansing results that I desire. Rinsing with running lukewarm water afterwards until the suds have all dissipated and the water runs clear, I can usually hear the "squeak" of the cleaned hair.

When I use Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo, I can let my hair go between shampoos for at least 2 (two), sometimes 3 (three), days as my hair does not get so oily. I have a short haircut or style, so I only need a dime size portion. It rinses out well after the shampooing. I normally let it set for 3 minutes after vigorously massaging the scalp.

The Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo has an ever so slight scent of mint in my opinion.

Ok,but not great

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo is just an ok shampoo,but I probably wouldn't buy it again . I really do love many of the Suave hair products, but I didn't like the smell of this shampoo. I don't like mint shampoos or conditioners but that is just me. The combination of rosemary and mint just didn't work for me. It is a fine shampoo though as far as making my hair very clean,soft, and shiny. It does make it easy to comb and style too. The price is perfect because it is very reasonable and works for almost any budget. i don't ever buy expensive shampoos because it really isn't necessary to do so to get good quality. I have been a long time Suave products customer and will continue to buy many of their shampoos and conditioners for a long time.

This shampoo is quite effective as far as making my hair very clean and soft. It is a good shampoo and makes my hair easy to comb and makes it manageable.

I really don't like the scent of this shampoo,but that is because some people just don't like the mint scent in certain products.

deep cleaning and refreshing to my hair

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I usually don't go for Suave shampoos because I've had some bad experiences with some of them but this Rosemary mint shampoo works really well. My hair is very coarse and dry so I need a shampoo that will deep clean each strand of my hair from root to tip and this shampoo does it. As soon as I apply this shampoo to my hair it instantly smells awesome like a light mint scent and it lathers up good on my scalp. My hair feels very clean and its shinier after. My hair stays feeling a lot softer and it feels cleaner. Its really refreshing to my scalp it always makes me feel like my hair is squeaky clean. This shampoo is inexpensive so its affordable and they sometimes even have the twin pack and its cheaper then buying just one. My hair stays smelling really good all day. I would recommend this Suave rosemary mint shampoo to anybody who wants shinier, healthier hair after one use.

Will never buy another brand again

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I have been using this shampoo and the matching conditioner for almost a year now and I have never wanted to go to another brand. My hair stays cleaner and smoother longer. It looks better than ever, and the scent is great. All of the available scents for this shampoo are great, but I personally love the Rosemary and Mint because it's light and clean smelling and not too strong. The price is also very reasonable, especially for the larger size bottles.