Other Shampoos:
Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Suave rosemary mint shampoo is comparable to high priced brands.

It is nice to find an inexpensive product that works well. Suave rosemary mint shampoo has a convenient pump container.  I really like the herbal smell of Suave rosemary mint shampoo and it  has a slight tingling sensation on the scalp. I feel that this has gotten my scalp very clean. It did not take a lot of product either, which was surprising since I have so much hair. This is so cleansing that I do not have to lather three or four times like I do with other shampoos. It also moisturized my hair wonderfully. I totally recommend this product and I would definitely say it is comparable to higher priced shampoos, and it even smells better than higher priced shampoos.  It smells so refreshing and clean. It has not dried out my hair. It made my hair soft and shiny. I can hardly believe there is such a good shampoo for such a low price. It's fantastic to have access to this product at a drugstore instead of going to a salon.

Suave Shampoo is possibly the worst shampoo I have ever used.

Suave Professional Shampoo in rosemary mint is possibly the worst shampoo I have ever used. My hair was in worst condition after I used it than brfore I used the shampoo. It claims to be as good as Aveeda but is not. The scent reminds my of bug spray which surprised me because I love their body wash scent's. The tingle you get from the mint was pleasing but unfortunatly this was the only positive thing I can say about this. Spend a little more and get a better shampoo.

I love this shampoo!

from Boston, MA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Pleasant Smell
  • Rich Lather

Cons

• Showers

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I love this shampoo! I have a minor allergy to sulfur, so I have to switch to a non-sulfur shampoo frequently. But, for having sulfur in it this shampoo isn't too harsh on my scalp. And it smells wonderful!

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo is nicely scented.

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo makes your head feel tingly from scrubbing vigorously, and the mint scent tends to be like the more expensive or professionals shampoos. After vigorously massaging the scalp, I let it set for at least 3 minutes so that it can achieve the cleansing results that I desire. Rinsing with running lukewarm water afterwards until the suds have all dissipated and the water runs clear, I can usually hear the "squeak" of the cleaned hair.

When I use Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo, I can let my hair go between shampoos for at least 2 (two), sometimes 3 (three), days as my hair does not get so oily. I have a short haircut or style, so I only need a dime size portion. It rinses out well after the shampooing. I normally let it set for 3 minutes after vigorously massaging the scalp.

The Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo has an ever so slight scent of mint in my opinion.

Ok,but not great

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo is just an ok shampoo,but I probably wouldn't buy it again . I really do love many of the Suave hair products, but I didn't like the smell of this shampoo. I don't like mint shampoos or conditioners but that is just me. The combination of rosemary and mint just didn't work for me. It is a fine shampoo though as far as making my hair very clean,soft, and shiny. It does make it easy to comb and style too. The price is perfect because it is very reasonable and works for almost any budget. i don't ever buy expensive shampoos because it really isn't necessary to do so to get good quality. I have been a long time Suave products customer and will continue to buy many of their shampoos and conditioners for a long time.

This shampoo is quite effective as far as making my hair very clean and soft. It is a good shampoo and makes my hair easy to comb and makes it manageable.

I really don't like the scent of this shampoo,but that is because some people just don't like the mint scent in certain products.

deep cleaning and refreshing to my hair

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I usually don't go for Suave shampoos because I've had some bad experiences with some of them but this Rosemary mint shampoo works really well. My hair is very coarse and dry so I need a shampoo that will deep clean each strand of my hair from root to tip and this shampoo does it. As soon as I apply this shampoo to my hair it instantly smells awesome like a light mint scent and it lathers up good on my scalp. My hair feels very clean and its shinier after. My hair stays feeling a lot softer and it feels cleaner. Its really refreshing to my scalp it always makes me feel like my hair is squeaky clean. This shampoo is inexpensive so its affordable and they sometimes even have the twin pack and its cheaper then buying just one. My hair stays smelling really good all day. I would recommend this Suave rosemary mint shampoo to anybody who wants shinier, healthier hair after one use.

Will never buy another brand again

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I have been using this shampoo and the matching conditioner for almost a year now and I have never wanted to go to another brand. My hair stays cleaner and smoother longer. It looks better than ever, and the scent is great. All of the available scents for this shampoo are great, but I personally love the Rosemary and Mint because it's light and clean smelling and not too strong. The price is also very reasonable, especially for the larger size bottles.

Works great in every aspect except drying it out.

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I thought everything about this shampoo was primarily very nice, it smelled great (almost like tea), it really cleaned my hair and got rid of the heavy oils that made my hair weigh down. As for the way that my hair felt afterwards when I used this, it made my hair feel slightly dry, and didn't really condition my hair.

Light, clean shampoo

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

Not only does this shampoo smell great, but it also does a great job at cleaning hair. The rosemary mint scent is refreshing and does a great job at giving a little pick-me-up in the morning and making you feel more awake. You only need to use a little bit to get the full cleansing effect. My hair is reasonably long and thick and I only need a small dollop. It lathers nicely (smells great!!) and rinses out well. It leaves hair and scalp feeling very clean, but not at all overly dry. Used with the matching conditioner, hair smells awesome and feels clean and very, very soft. I very much like that this shampoo comes in both a normal size and a "jumbo" family size. Both are available at an inexpensive price, so stocking up on this shampoo is easy to do and doesn't hurt my wallet! I would definitely recommend this shampoo to all of my family and friends, especially other women with longer hair like mine. It can be hard to find a good shampoo for a good price but this one fits the bill!

Avoid if You Have a Sensitive Scalp!

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

I purchased this because it smelled really nice. I love the smell of mint! However, I have a sensitive scalp, but I never knew how sensitive my scalp was until I used this Rosemary Mint shampoo. When I first started lathering my hair I noticed a cooling sensation that quickly turned to a cooling and tingling sensation that almost felt like it was burning! I hurried to rinse my hair. My scalp felt weird for a while after I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. It was not "painful" per say, but it was annoying and weird. I doubt that every customer who purchases this will have the same experience, in fact, I assume that some people who have normal scalps would enjoy the tingling and cooling sensation. But it is very likely that you will have a similar experienceif you have a sensitive scalp.

It is very effective of giving you a cooling and tingling sensation.

It smells yummy!

Great fragrance, works fine

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

Suave isn't the best, and it isn't the worst. As I said in my review for the Suave Rosemary and Mint conditioner, most consumers know that they're not getting a top of the line product when they purchase this brand. When compared to similarly priced brands (VO5, White Rain) Suave is superior, but let's be honest. You get what you pay for. I often purchase Suave shampoos and spend a little more for other conditioner brands that condition a little better. This particular fragrance is my favorite Suave scent I've tried. It smells great, and the shampoo suds up good and leaves my hair feeling and smelling clean. The hint of mint is quite refreshing.

It works well, and suds up great. If you're really choosy about shampoo you'll probably find it a bit harsh on your hair, but if you're that kind of consumer you're probably not in the market for Suave anyway.

A great scent...not overwhelming, and the mint is refreshing and adds to that extra "clean" feeling.

Tends to dry out my hair!

Comments about Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo:

At first I was ok using this product, but now that's it's been a few months, I'm not very happy, and neither is my hair!

The shampoo does do it's job, which is clean my hair, and at first I was pleased with the result I was getting. Now that I've been using the shampoo for a few months, I find that my hair is dry and brittle (I don't wash my hair every single day, so this should never happen). It even feels horrible while I'm still in the shower. I tried using the Suave conditioner thinking that would help, but it didn't do anything different. I've had to start using a different shampoo, but the damage seems to be irreversible. I'm very unhappy. If you buy this product, be careful! If your hair starts to feel dry and damaged, STOP USING IT! Lesson learned here, you get what you pay for. And in this case it was cheap shampoo.

The scent is great, which is why I initially bought it. I only wish that I was happy with the entire product.