Other Hair Conditioners:

Suave Professionals Moisturizing Conditioner Almond & Shea Butter

Pros

Cons

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea - my new go to conditioner

A few months ago I tried the new Suave Professionals line and fell in love with it. My hair is fine and always in need of moisture so I opted for the Suave Professionals Moisturizing Conditioner Almond & Shea Butter formula and I absolutely love it. I've bought it several more times since as it works really good on my hair.

I almost always use** Suave Professionals Moisturizing Conditioner Almond & Shea Butter **along with [its matching shampoo ][1] that I like very much as well. They are the perfect combination. I've even used it for shaving my legs in a pinch and it worked good for that too!

For starters, this conditioner is very thick and rich so a little bit goes a long way. This conditioner is affordable to start with, but the thickness means that I only need to use a small amount. The bottle design is also good as it sits on its cap so there's no need to shake the last drops of conditioner from the bottom to the top as it's already right there.

I still splurge on expensive hair care products from time to time, but I keep coming back to Suave Professionals Moisturizing Conditioner.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Suave-Professionals-Almond-and-Shea-Butter-Shampoo-review-e0dd

Just a quick minute or two on my hair, a quick rinse, and I'm good to go. I do have very healthy hair that is not color treated or regularly abused by heated hair appliances, so your mileage may vary, but it works great for me. I can get a fine tooth comb thru my hair with ease and styling is a breeze as it leaves my hair very manageable but not weighed down at all.

This conditioner smells fantastic. It's sort of an almondy-coconut scent that's OK for men and women. My husband loves this conditioner as well.

Absolutely Awful Conditioner!

I received a full size sample of this Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Conditioner, along with a full size sample of the coordinating Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo. I was glad to be able to try them together because I think products like this work best when you take all of the intended steps.
I was so disappointed with the conditioner. First of all, the texture of it felt like cheap hand lotion. The kind where when you rub it on just kind of sits on your skin without actually absorbing into it. I think that is all this conditioner (and I use that term VERY loosely) did on my hair too. This did absolutely nothing to moisturize my hair. My hair felt like straw after I used this set. My hair was worse feeling after using this condition than it was before hand!
I would never recommend this to anyone. I ended up tossing both the shampoo and the conditioner in the trash after one use. It was that bad. It wasn't even worth hanging on to in case I ran out of my usual brand!

I usually love anything with any kind of almond scent. It reminds me of my grandma. This however did not smell like almonds at all. The scent wasn't very strong or very pleasant.

I Like This Moisturizing Conditioner A lot

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Suave Professionals Moisturizing Conditioner Almond & Shea Butter:

This conditioner does a fine job of softening my hair. I was lucky enough to receive this as a sample to try. This conditioner softens my split ends. I like to use this before I trim the ends of my hair, which I do weekly. It makes the ends of my hair extra smooth. It also gives my hair the right amount of moisture. It makes my hair shine a little as well. I consider this conditioner to be a cheap one, but it works great. The scent of this conditioner has a nice aroma to it. It smells like fresh almonds and shea butter. The ingredients in this conditioner makes my hair strong and thick. It is easy to use. I condition my hair twice with it, then I rinse it out. I style my hair and it looks lovely. The design of the container it comes in is a pretty light green color. I received a sample of this because I bought something else from the store. The sample I received was big enough for me to know how well this stuff works. I was able to use it several times. It is a good one. "Suave Professionals Moisturizing Conditioner Almond & Shea Butter" is worth a try.

Very soft and smells good on my hair.

If you are on a budget for hair or beauty products lately, then I think this would be a nice product to pick up. Although there are products out there that are better than this conditioner, they are also much more expensive. Not only is this conditioner a fraction of the price, but it truly does work very well for me. I noticed when I first applied it onto my hair that it has a very smooth and creamy consistency, and it runs through my hair quickly and easily. It isn't a hassle to apply, and it smells absolutely amazing. After I rinsed the product out of my hair, my hair had a silky smooth finish to it, it wasn't tangled or rough, plus I could smell a nice almondy sweet smell to it. My hair had been dyed excessively before I used this product, and I needed a nice everyday product that would really help my hair get back in good shape. If that is something you also need to fix, or if you just want something to make your hair soft and smooth, this Suave conditioner is your best bet at a wonderful price.

I hated this.

Looking at the other reviews, it seemed like people loved this conditioner, but in my opinion... it sucked. Sure, it smelled great and it is SUPER affordable, but it turned my hair into a mess. I didn't notice it immediately, but after I switched to this conditioner, the hair at my scalp felt like they were coated in lard! It didn't look too horrible (besides my hair being unattractively flat) but it actually felt like slicked my scalp with Crisco. It took a week or two of a different conditioner for the feeling to go away no matter how many apple cider vinegar rinses I did. If your scalp is ridiculously (and by that I mean prescription-worthy) dry, this might be the conditioner for you, but if you were just looking for a bit of added moisture to keep your hair silky smooth, this is NOT the conditioner for you.

If there was one upside to all of this, it was that this conditioner smelled great!

Absolutely Awful Conditioner!

from Southfield, MI

Smells heavenly and good for light conditioning.

First of all, I love this product. The smell is heavenly. The conditioner is good for daily use. It is a light conditioner and could be a little thicker. I also think the conditioner works alright, but not great. That being said, I love the smell so much that I am willing to use it as a "good", not "great" product anyway. I prefer the bottle, especially the larger size that we always buy for our family, to come with a pump. It lasts longer and you do not have to pick up the heavy bottle for small children. Most of the time, the bottles only seem to come with a cap.

For daily use, this product is effective, sort-of. It does tend not to be a very deep conditioner and runs very easily. The product itself is very thin compared to other conditioners. It also makes my hair easy to brush through, but fly-aways are still quite common. My hair looks smooth, but sometimes it is hard to tell if I simply shampooed or if I used the conditioner. To me, that should be more obvious. That being said, it is a non-greasy product.

If it were not for the scent, we would not buy the conditioner for this product.

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea - my new go to conditioner

from Annapolis, MD

Suave's almond and shea butter conditioner is great

from Harvard Il

Getting a free bottle of conditioner can either be good or bad, fortunately this was a good experience for me.  I have always likes Suave products, they are inexpensive and work well.  Now that they are making their professionals line I like it even better.  You get wonderful results for the fraction of the cost of more expensive brands.  Why pay an arm and a leg when you can just use Suave Professionals?  I really like the almond and shea butter conditioner, the smell is amazing and it conditions wonderfully.  My hair is so soft and shiny afterwards, no tangles or knots and easy to style.  I love that it is affordable and with these tough economic times that is a major plus.  This salon quality shampoo and conditioner system is proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda Dry Remedy shampoo and conditioner.  It's infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients.  It replenishes lost moisture leaving your hair well nourished and beautiful.

i love love this conditioner

from Riverside, CA

the conditioner provides me with alot of moisture. it gives me good slip when after i comb my hair out with the conditioner in my hair. it smells so good. i also, like that it's cheap and you get your money worth.

Great Conditioner to go with a Great Shampoo!

from Ooltewah, TN

I have naturally fine hair that's dry, frizzy, full of static, and curly/wavy/insane, so I need a shampoo and conditioner that can handle that without breaking my budget.  When I was able to get Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter shampoo for free, of course I  bought the conditioner to go with it- and I'm glad I did.  Like the shampoo, Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner smells great! It's a natural smell that still smells fresh.  I really like that this conditioner doesn't cost a lot compared to other conditioners, but it actually works, unlike some of the other inexpensive condtioners.  This conditioner is thick enough to stay in my hair, so I can leave it in for a bit and let it work its magic.  It leaves my hair moisturized, but not weighed down, and it helps control frizz and static, so my hair is easy to manage.  I definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for a refreshing change in their haircare routine.

Perfect companion to Suave Professionals Shampoo

from Kansas City, MO

My hair is typically dry and prone to frizzing.  Ever since I discovered Suave Professionals Conditioners, I haven't had as many problems with these issues.  Then they came out with the Almond and Shea Butter, and I was even more convinced that I'd found a product that worked for me.

My hair is also very heavy, so I need something that isn't going to make me feel worse when my hair is needing styling products.  This conditioner makes my hair feel healthy and like it is 'happy' no matter what the weather conditions.

Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner also has a pleasant scent that makes my shower that much more enjoyable instead of a chemical or too strong smell that occasionally is found with some of these heavy duty conditioners.

My hair has felt more healthy, more manageable, and at a much better price ever since finding Suave Professionals.

I highly recommend this product, as well as the entire line of Suave Professional hair care.