Other Hair Conditioners:
Conditioner for Normal hair, Conditioner for Damaged Hair, Conditioner for Dry Hair
Suave Professionals
Models:
10079400193756, 10079400193756, 10079400193756, 10079400193756
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Great quality smoothing conditioner - my new favorite!

I have favorite hair products but it's still hard for me to resist trying new ones when they fall into the affordable range, and this product fit the bill.

I like Suave...Read complete review

I like Suave hair products, but generally stick with other brands when it comes to conditioner. My hair is long, thick and color-treated and in order to get a brush through it, it requires a hard-core conditioner. My past experience with Suave conditioners wasn't bad, but the ones I tried just weren't enough of a powerhouse for the task at hand. This product, however, does the trick nicely - and saves me a couple of bucks to boot!

It took a couple of days to show full effect, but within a week my hair felt stronger, smoother and healthier. When I looked in the mirror I saw fewer fly-aways overall, and the ends laid smoother and had significantly less of that fuzzy look they get when I'm overdue for a haircut (which I currently am).

The only downfall is that it might be a bit much for people who have oily hair to use every day. After using it for a couple of weeks, I found that my best results were obtained by using it 4-5 days per week, and swapping it for a different type of conditioner (any type) on those other two days. If I use it 7 days per week my hair tends to look a bit oily around my forehead.

This product was well worth working into my beauty routine; the quality for the price is amazing and it is now a staple in my household!

Smoothes hair well and gives it a healthy feel.

Do not purchase this conditioner (or the shampoo)

Wanting to save a little I decided to buy Suave instead of the more expensive salon products. I have used Suave before and was fairly happy with their products and so I figured this would please me as well, and it did..... at first. The first few times I used it I couldn't believe how amazing my hair felt and looked! Salon products never made my hair that wonderful and the smell was very appealing! After the first three or four washes followed by conditioning, I started to notice that I was starting to lose hair in the shower, but didn't really pay any mind to it until it happen again the next time, and again, and again, and AGAIN. By my tenth or eleventh use I was losing HANDFULS of hair in each shower, which with super thin hair, I honestly don't have any I can spare to lose. I called Suave and asked if it was normal and they gave me about 30 different reasons why it could have happened... NONE of which had ANYTHING to do with their product because no one else had that problem. After the call I did some research online and found Suave had LIED to me, and there was an entire irate COMMUNITY experiencing the EXACT same problem as I was and who all had also been fed the exact same story from Suave's customer service department. After switching to another brand of shampoo and conditioner my hair eventually started to fall out less .This was about a year ago and I still lose someone around 100+ stands with each wash, which has forced me to only be able to wash my hair once, maybe twice a week MAX. In doing some research I found that excessive use of Keratin products can 'suffocate' the hair follicle and eventually lead to the very problem that me and 100,000+ other users had experienced. If you want to keep your hair, save your three bucks and buy something else.

Works great at moisturizing hair

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

I recently purchased this Conditioner after receiving a coupon for it in my Sunday paper. I used this Conditioner along with the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Shampoo. They worked very well together to clean and moisturize my hair. I have what you could call combination hair. My hair is oily at the roots, and dry at the ends. It is often difficult to find a product that does not dry out my hair and/or cause it to become more oily. Luckily this conditioner did a fantastic job at moisturizing my hair! My hair was soft and smooth after using this conditioner. It was also very easy to comb. I was really excited about this as I have long thin hair which tangles easily. Not having to struggle to comb my hair after washing and conditioning is a huge plus for me. This conditioner is also very kind on the pocket book. This product line by Suave is reasonably priced. I will definitely be purchasing more of this conditioner in the future.

This conditioner did a great job at moisturizing my hair. My hair was soft and smooth after using this conditioner.

This conditioner has a nice light scent.

Ended up DRYING out my hair.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

This conditioner actually ended up drying out my hair. I respect that Suave is trying to make their products more professional and more like salon quality items, but they are missing the mark. Keratin is supposed to help fix problems with hair, but this conditioner actually caused my hair to look more brittle and damaged. I had to purchase a leave in conditioner to help with the problem. I ended up giving this bottle to my husband so it would not get wasted. No matter if Suave charges less for their products, they should still offer items that are up to par with other conditioners on the market. I also did not like the smell of this conditioner very much. It is not really a nice scent to have in my hair all day. It is not a fruity or a nice flowery scent. I do not find it appealing at all. I would not recommend using this product. It is not worth the extra cents saved by buying it cheaper than other conditioners.

Works Great!

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

When I had relatively short and straight hair, I decided to try Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner to help with some frizziness that I had been having. I went with this product mostly based on the price. I've used Suave products before but have found that they don't really work as well as I had hoped. But this was not like that at all. This product worked very well. It definitely helped smooth out my hair and took care of the frizz problem as well.

I really enjoyed the feel of this product. Creamy but not too heavy and it rinsed out clean. Once my hair grew out, however, it stopped working as well, and the frizz and flyaways came back somewhat. If I ever have short hair again, I plan on going back to this product.

I usually prefer a floral or fruity scent with shampoos and conditioners, but I liked the scent of this Suave conditioner as well. It's hard to describe, but not overpowering.

Blessing for damaged and frizzy hair!

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

I bought this conditioner along with the Keratin infused shampoo. After the first wash itself my hair looked as good as they look after a Professional salon wash. This conditioner and shampoo is a blessing for everyone, including me who do not have a fortune to spend on Professional salon products. Suave professional shampoo and conditioner has an affordable price tag.
The keratin in the conditioner does wonders, the hair looks so sleek, soft and no doubt, much more lustrous than before. Having fine and straight hair, this product is not for me, but surely it is an awesome conditioner for those looking for frizz control product. This conditioner would not let you down, it seems to deliver as promised in the description. The hair was so easy to comb through and style, less breakage and smooth like anything. Even after two days of use, my hair were perfect, no oil, no itchiness whatsoever and yes, it smells great as well.

Love this conditioner!

from TN

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

As with shampoos, I change up conditioners very often. I absolutely love this Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner. I believe it works just as good as some high priced salon conditioners. This conditioner moisturizes my hair just right. It does not over moisturize it to the point that it looks greasy and nasty. The conditioner makes my hair extremely soft and smooth. Aside from my hair looking and feeling great, it leaves it smelling good too! I love that I can buy this conditioner for an affordable price and still get amazing results. I would recommend it to anyone who wants smooth and silky hair for a decent price!

This conditioner works perfectly. My hair feels incredibly soft and silky and even looks great. I would compare this to salon brands.

I really love how this conditioner smells. It smells sort of like a salon conditioner. It's subtle but noticeable. I like that it lasts in my hair all day.

Broke my hair.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

After using this about three times a week for two weeks, my hair started to break terribly. I am not sure what specifically caused the breakage from using this product, but I think it may have been the keratin in it. What was really strange was that it made my hair smooth and sleek, except for the ends. My ends got incredibly thin and I hadn't changed anything else in my hair routine other than this product. I even had to get a haircut earlier than usual because the thinning! My hair is long and lays down my back, so the product had direct contact to my skin. It worsened my back acne and I noticed more pimples. It didn't do anything to the color of my hair that was dyed dark brown with permanent dye at the time. It smelled nice. It's very creamy but was hard to rinse out and I had to spend extra time in the shower with the cold water on to get it out. It's affordable but definitely not worth it.

Awful. Doesn't work at all

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

I had read mixed reviews about this product but decided to take a chance and buy it instead of investing in a more expensive keratin treatment. Unfortunately this turned out to be a case of getting what you pay for. I definitely would not recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for the benefits that keratin is supposed to provide.

I didn't feel like this worked better than any other Suave conditioning product, yet it costs much more than their regular conditioners. The keratin is supposed to make this better but either they don't really use much keratin or it's just of extremely low quality. Either way, this wasn't nearly as effective as Suave touted it to be. I do not have very coarse hair. It's not super frizzy. I don't feel like I was asking this condition to work very hard and I was still disappointed.

The scent was decent. It was nothing special but also nothing awful.

Does what it says.

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner is a good conditioner for the price especially when bought with the corresponding shampoo. It definitely made my hair smooth and soft as advertised which is actually part of why I personally would not use it every day. My hair is long, straight and somewhat fine, so the keratin made it softer then I tend to like, similar to what I have found with conditioners that contain panthenol. I think if I were to use this conditioner regularly I might end up with build up or flat hair. I would not recommend this for regular use on color treated or highlighted hair as it doesn't do anything in the way of enhancing or preserving color. If your hair is unruly or dry, it would probably be a good bet for you. If you are looking for body and bounce, it probably would not.

The keratin makes your hair soft and smooth.

There is no noticeable scent other than of soap.

Great Value for Little Cost

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner:

I have long, dry, color-treated curly hair, which typically translates into my hair becoming a frizzy mess after a shower. However, using Suave Professionals Kertain Infusion Smoothing Conditioner has made a huge difference for my hair. This conditioner smells great and never fails to make my hair smooth and manageable. While this conditioner does great on its own, it is especially effective when used with the accompanying Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioner. Using all these together drastically cuts down on my time spent hair-styling when I am straightening my hair, and it makes it much easier for me to let my hair dry naturally. I actually end up with curls instead of nothing but frizz! If you have curly, dry, long, color-treated hair like myself, I would definitely suggest using not only this conditioner, but the entire system. For the low cost, you definitely cannot beat the value.

Do not purchase this conditioner (or the shampoo)