Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

Long lasting performance

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

I am a frequent user of the original Suave Professionals dry shampoo, but picked up a bottle of the Keratin Infusion recently when they were out of the original. I didn't expect much of a difference in performance. My first observation was that it comes out much thicker than the original does. This worried me, as I assumed it meant it wouldn't last as long (I go through quite a bit) and that it would be hard to blend it in. Thankfully, I was wrong on both counts. The bottle has already lasted longer than the original usually does and it is even easier to rub in despite the thick application. I'm not sure what the keratin infusion is supposed to do, but I haven't noticed any other differences in performance or the feel/texture to my hair after using it.

I have dry damaged hair, but my scalp and roots get oily very quickly. Shampooing twice a day isn't really an option with my busy life (my hair is very long and takes quite a while to dry) plus, doing so would further damage my hair. Dry shampoo is my middle ground. This product is the best I have found so far, and it is very budget friendly too!

The scent is the only thing I dislike about this product. The original Suave Professionals dry shampoo had a normal hair product smell, but it wasn't strong. The Keratin Infusion dry shampoo has a strong somewhat unpleasant scent. It doesn't last long though, by the time I finish my getting ready routine the scent has faded enough that it doesn't overpower my perfume.

Strong scent, weighs down hair, impossible to remove

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

This is one of the worst dry shampoos I've ever tried (and I've tried my fair share of shower-free shampoos.)

There are a few reasons why this dry shampoo rates so low on my scale: it's scent, it's functionality, and it's removal.

First off: the scent.
This shampoo smells very strongly of roses and other florals. When I wear this dry shampoo, other people I walk by or sit near can smell my shampoo. Throughout the day, the scent is so strong I get a headache. I can't stand the smell, but, I'm not a fan of floral scents to begin with. If you like the smell of florals, specifically roses, this shouldn't be an issue for you.

Secondly: does it do the job?
The answer is no. My hair never looks clean after I use this dry shampoo. Even after blending it out, I can still feel a gritty, chalky texture in my hair. With other, equally priced dry shampoos, I don't have this same problem. My hair feels weighed down after using this shampoo, and I don't get the de-oiled, lifted look I'm looking for in a dry shampoo.

Lastly: showering the product out
Whenever I use this product, I find it impossible to shampoo out of my hair. For some reason this product prevents my shampoo from lathering, making it difficult to cleanse my hair thoroughly. I often need to shampoo my hair 2-3 times to get this dry shampoo out of my hair.

The bottom line…. this shampoo:
1. smells terrible
2. doesn't make my hair look less oily
3. is difficult to remove

Try the Dove dry shampoo instead. It's so much better.

It's a so-so product for me.

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

I own almost the whole line of Suave Keratin products because I love the results I get from them. However, this is the only product I am not fully onboard about. The idea of a dry shampoo is great for me as a busy mom I don't always have time to wash my hair, so I thought this would be great between washings. However, my reviews are mixed. Sometimes when I apply this shampoo, even just to my roots (which get greasy after a few days of not washing) my hair gets over dry and feels like straw. It does soak up the great so my hair doesn't appear greasy I just hate the feel of my hair afterwards. This is the only Suave Keratin product I wouldn't consider repurchasing.

Suave Keratin Dry Shampoo does get rid of the greasy feeling of my hair, but tends to have the opposite effect on it making it dry, not shiny and almost straw-like. When I use a tiny amount it doesn't seem to get rid of the grease so I can't find a happy medium. I wouldn't recommend it for color treated hair like mine.

The scent is just okay. It smells clean, but then kind of chemically at the same time.

It gets rid of oils but doesn't weigh down hair.

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

With virtually every single dry shampoo that I have used before, there has been some terrible side to it that made you a bit less enthusiastic about using the product. Whether that be because of it weighing your hair down, smelling bad, or drying your hair out, it's always frustrating. I purchased this with low expectations because of my past experiences, but when I sprayed it on my hair, there was nothing wrong. It didn't leave any weird residues or smell bad, and it kept my hair light and fluffy. Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo is definitely a wonderful product to use if you want a reliable dry shampoo with no bad side effects.

Pleaseantly surprised

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

I had some serious doubts, and almost didn't buy this product. i was in a hurry, and needed to buy a dry shampoo quick, and this was the only one i could find. I knew i had a bad experience with the other suave keratin line products, but i was desperate, and got it anyway. Oh happy mistake!

I am not very familiar with other brands, but i had a good experience with this one. The scent was very faint yet pleasant, a soft powder. It sprayed on like i expected, and was not white, it blended in with my hair easily, and i brushed it in with a boar bristle brush. It was easy to use, and worked as i expected.

It did what it claimed, and that actually impresses me. With today's plethora of false advertising and misleading marketing its so hard to know what to trust. I would buy it again.

the scent is mild and powdery. I think its easy to hide under perfume or body spray if you don't like it/want to cover it up.

from Huntington, WV

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

The Suave Professional Keratin Dry Shampoo is fair because it works to absorb the oil in the hair. I use dry shampoo because I don’t like to wash it often. During the summer my hair becomes very greasy, so I have to find a way to keep the oil being excessive. Since, I don’t like to wash it regularly the dry shampoo is great to use in between washing. The benefit of using dry shampoo is that it is convenient and refreshes the hair instantly.
However, the downfall of a Keratin dry shampoo is buildup and itchy scalp. Whenever, shampooing with water the scalp must be massaged more to loosen the dry shampoo that collected. I recommend washing the hair twice to remove all debris from the spray and thoroughly rinse. I have been Suave Professional Keratin Dry Shampoo for a while and find the price affordable.
The Suave Professional Keratin Dry Shampoo has been effective in collecting the excess oil on my hair. Sometimes, I have a build of residue and have to rub in to the scalp. This is an additional downfall of the shampoo. I have to brush my hair to move the powder.

The Suave Professional Keratin Dry Shampoo has a satisfactory level of being effective. I have used it a few times. I find the dry shampoo to leave a residue on my head and I have to rub it in to remove. Then my scalp itches more than if, I used another type of dry shampoo. Overall the dry shampoo is okay, I prefer a product without the Keratin.

I think it has a good scent. I suffer from asthma and have to be careful to the types of products that use. I use Suave Professional Keratin Dry Shampoo. It has not yet triggered an asthma attack. I like how it refreshes the hair and makes it shiny. However, I don't like the residue build that exists.

The Dry Shampoo That Works

from Callicoon, NY

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

Since I found washing my hair often drys it out I try to wash it only every few days. I felt dirty though so looked into dry shampoos. Some smelt awful, others left white powder residue in my hair.

I sprayed this lightly on my hair, and combed it through my hair. I expected some white film left on my hair but saw none. I sprayed a little more and still no residue. My hair did not feel greasy, it actually felt clean. For such a cheap price I can get clean hair without washing my hair, and it is infused with Keratin. I straighten my hair with a hot iron and when I spray it with the dry shampoo it does not make it frizzy, or make it curly.

I tried the regular Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo, and could not stand the smell. I am sensitive to smells and because it was so close to my nose I needed to immediately wash it out. I decided to try the Keratin Dry Shampoo and love the smell! It is almost like a perfume.

For When You Don't Have Time For a Shower

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

We have a busy family, we always running here and there and sometimes we just don't have time to shower and wash our hair but we don't want our hair to look greasy and dirty either nor do we want the itch that accompanies hair that is not clean.

Now using a dry shampoo is not something I would do on a regular basis, but for those times when time is at a minimum it is a nice fast option.

I have used this on my self and both of my sons. For me it was not so great because it kind of took out the style of my hair, but for having reasonably clean hair in a ponytail it works fine, it takes out my natural curl and makes it hard to do anything with my hair so unless I know I don't mind wearing a pony tail I will find some way of washing my hair the old fashioned way as quickly as possible.

For my boys however it works really well. They have straighter hair that just kind of falls anyways, so I just spray it in their hair rub it in briskly and then comb their hair. In seconds their hair looks much cleaner and they are ready to go. Their hair will stay looking nice for about 8 hours, but then it will start to look dirty. So this is not something you can do two days in a row, it will get you through the day but then you are going to need to wash your hair the normal way.

The scent is very strong and perfume like so my boys don't really smell like boys when they use this, but at least they smell and look clean. Make sure not to breath in as you are spraying this and if you are using it on someone else tell them to hold their breath while you spray it. I accidentally inhaled some one time and coughed for quite a while it was not pleasant.

The Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion does contain keratin which is something the hair loses over time but it helps to keep your hair healthy. So using this is also good for your hair. You could also use it as a pick me up for hair during the day if your hair starts to look a little dull or unruly. I would really only recommend this for people with straight hair though, as I said it somehow made my hair less curly and hard to manage.

The formula comes in a 5 oz bottle with a large sprayer at the top. It looks like it would hold more than 5 oz but it is very light when you lift it.

So if you are in a hurry and you need to get going but your hair is not looking so clean this is great in pinch. We all have those days when we are running late or the alarm didn't go off, so it is nice to have a way to get your hair looking clean in less than a minute. You probably won't want to wear perfume the same day though, there is enough of it in the dry shampoo or at least the smell of it.

It works pretty well really quickly. Because I have naturally care I can only use it when I am going to put my hair in a ponytail other wise it does unflattering things to my curls, but it works great on my boys who both have straight hair.

Very perfume like a little over powerig.

Amazing, life saver on those "woke up late" mornings!

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

I use this product when I just can't bother to wash my greasy hair. Which is not very often, but I must admit that I do have those days where I wake up late or just don't feel like it. My hair is very long and honestly the thought of having to blow dry it everyday make me want to cringe sometimes. It works great and it does what it's supposed to do. There have been some bad moments though, like how sometimes the powdering stuff doesn't come out until you've sprayed for awhile. I'm actually happy that for the fraction of the price of the of some of the other brands, I got this much. I was disappointed with Got2B brand and almost gave up dry shampoo altogether until I found this Suave option. I really didn't think it was going to do any better, but the thought of having an "off day" from dealing with all this hair... well, I gave it a shot. It is half the price I was paying for Got2B and works better. I would definately recommend!!

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo between shampoo

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo:

One of my favorite products are Dry Shampoos, and I liked the original dry shampoo that Suave produced, so couldn't wait for this one.

It comes in a gold colored can, with a black top. It is 'Salon Proven', for all types of hair, and has a net weight of 5 ounce (141 g).

I use a dry shampoo for between shampoos. One or two days before washing my hair, I spray my fringe, and also the back of my hair with the dry shampoo. I then rub it into my hair, and the oil/grease disappears.

I have my hair in a French twist, and these are the areas that get heavy, and don't look good. I can stretch washing my hair for an extra day or two, because my style is very time consuming to do.

It states: to hold the can 8 - 10 inches from the roots, but I do mine about 6 inches away, and that works perfectly for me.

My hair shines, is softer, and not heavy anymore, after using it.

I haven't used it all over my hair, because I like to wash my hair, when needed. For a touch up shampoo, it works great, and I tend to use it on the 4th and 5th day, after shampooing.

Takes the oil/grease out of my hair.

Very pleasing.