3.6

Suave Professionals Invigorating Clean Conditioner - Rosemary Mint

3.6

Pros

Cons

A good product at a great price.

We have used Suave Professionals Rosemary-Mint Conditioner on my son's super curly hair for years and love it! We have tried other moderately priced products to help keep his hair healthy and moisturized and they do a find job but this conditioner works great, the price is very affordable and it leaves his curly hair moisturized and looking great!

The smell of this conditioner is wonderful! The Rosemary-Mint scent is relaxing and not overpowering.

This conditioner is moderately thick and goes through the hair well and makes it easy to run fingers through the hair even with his tight curls. We use other products in his hair but after a bath and using this conditioner there is no need for more product for the day because it keeps the curls moisturized and soft. We live in a dry climate so hair staying moisturized is a big deal.

I would say from our experience this product does a great job on curly hair and helping keep hair that's prone to being dry moisturized.

Best Suave fragrance, seems to work better than others

For Suave, this is a great product. I think most consumers know that Suave conditioners don't work as well as most other brands. You get what you pay for. The smell of this product is quite nice however, and I do think it conditions better than the other Suave products I've tried. It's in their "Professionals" line which is a tad more expensive, which might explain that.

While this score may seem low, it's actually higher than my rating for other Suave conditioners. I'm not sure what's so different about this one, but it does condition differently than other Suave products. That being said, it's still Suave! It's only going to work but so good. As a trade off, it's very inexpensive.

I really like this fragrance. It is the best smelling Suave product I've tried. In fact I wish the other hair products I like better than this one smelled as good! The truth is, I don't even like the scent of my favorite conditioners. It's too bad I have to choose either one or the other (scent/effectiveness).

A good product at a great price.

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Suave Professionals Invigorating Clean Conditioner - Rosemary Mint:

Best Suave fragrance, seems to work better than others

Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner

from Rochester, NY

I received the Unilever Suave Professionals Invigorating Clean Conditioner Rosemary Mint from my dad's fiance because the conditioner didn't work well with her hair. I have only been using it a few days but so far I know that I love the smell! It smells great and really helps wake you up in the morning while you're showering. The Unilever Suave Professionals Invigorating Clean Conditioner Rosemary Mint seems very runny and it doesn't feel like it would condition well compared to other products I have used. Other Suave products I've used work great and the conditioner product actually feels and looks like a conditioner whereas the Unilever Suave Professionals Invigorating Clean Conditioner Rosemary Mint is very runny and seems like it's not as thick as a conditioner should be. I wouldn't recommend this product because I feel like it doesn't do as great of a job as other Suave products out there.

Not bad if you can't afford Aveda.

from Raleigh, NC

My thoughts on Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner are similar to what I think about the shampoo of the same variety. I really like Aveda's Rosemary Mint hair products, but they are just way too expensive for me. I was glad to find these Rosemary Mint products at a fraction of the cost and figured it was worth a try since the price is so low. I can't call this an exact substitute, but it's not bad at all. The scent seems basically the same to me, although I don't think it's as intense, so I've often used more of it to try to achieve a longer-lasting fragrance and invigorating sensation. My hair seems to be pretty healthy - I don't know if this product has helped it tremendously, but it certainly hasn't hurt it. I would recommend giving it a try if you are like me and enjoy the Aveda products but just can't afford them. As another reviewer mentioned, if you don't like it, the cost won't set you back too much.

Smells soo good

from Massillon, OH

First off let me tell you this stuff smells soooooo good and would buy it just for that fact alone. The cherry on top is it actualy is a good conditioner. I have thick course frizzy hair and am always searching for product to make my hair more "normal", this product almost fits the bill. Now I have had two results O had a really good result with well water and this product and than an average result with city water. I did'nt realize what a difference the type of water you use makes on your hair!

Smells pretty good

from Clearfield, UT

Rosemary Mint to me, means Aveda.  And I have used the Aveda Roseymary Mint Lotion and Conditioner.  The Suave shampoo comes pretty close to that same crisp smell as Aveda.  This is a great product if your don't color your hair and just want great smelling locks.

Great smelling conditioner

from Waynesville, OH

Great smelling conditioner for a great price!  I don't know that this conditioner is the best conditioning conditioner out there.  It does an ok job but sometimes I feel that it makes my hair a little greasy right after using it so then I feel like I need to wash it again.  I have never tried the product that it is trying to be like so I can't really compare that aspect, but for the price it is great smelling and does the trick.  I usually just alternate between this and another shampoo/conditioner combo.  That really seems to help.  I am always drawn to products with the lavender smell.   I'm also pretty sure that this line is paraben free and I really try to buy products that do not use parabens.  So, if you are on a budget and don't want to spend a fortune on her hair care products I would recommend giving this conditioner a try and see how it does on her hair, you won't be out much if you don't love it.

Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner Smells Great, Doesn't Work Well.

from Portland, TN

I was reluctant to try Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner. I had a reaction to a suave product I tried many years ago and I have avoided them ever since. But, I recently decided to try this suave conditioner and see if the product worked for me. On the positive side, it smells great! The bottle design is pleasing and even better, it did not break out my skin! YAY! The cost was better than many other brands for a similar size and you can often find these on a fair sale and there are many coupons. However, the negatives I feel outweigh the positives in this case. Though you pay less for the bottle of a similar size to other conditioners, this one is thinner and you have to use more. It also does not work very well. My hair does not even feel like I have used conditioner after a shower,and that defeats the purpose. All in all, it's not worth it to spend less for a product that doesn't do the job it is supposed to do! Even if it does smell great!

Great smell...wonderfully soft hair.

from Panama City, FL

I usally use Suave's Sleek conditioner...but saw this on the shelf and I love it. The smell is awesome and it works like a dream. I have waist length hair and this conditioner leaves it shiny and easy to comb.

smells great but not conditioning enough

from Madison, WI

I tried out the Suave Invigorating Rosemary Mint Shampoo and the Conditioner as well. While both products smell really great, the shampoo out-performs the condition, in my opinion. The shampoo is a very clarifying, volumizing type of shampoo, which can dry your hair out. Therefore, the conditioner has its work cut out for it to keep your hair soft and moisturized. I am not very impressed with the performance of the conditioner. I have to use a LOT of product on my long hair, and I have to leave it on for a much longer time that i usually do in the shower in order to get it to soften my hair after using the Rosemary Mint shampoo. I went through twice as much conditioner as I did of the shampoo, so I swapped to the Suave Sleek conditioner instead, which worked better. Perhaps if you have oily or heavy hair, this lighter conditioner would work perfectly for you.

However, I used the rest of the bottle as a shaving lotion instead of as a hair conditioner, and that worked (and smelled!) great! :)