Other Shampoos:

Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos

Pros

Cons

Suave Humectant Shampoo brings your dry hair back to life

Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo nourishes and hydrates hair for a lot less than the more expensive brands. I absolutely love this shampoo because not only does it nourish my hair, it also gives it lots of shine and leaves it so very soft to the touch.   This shampoo has a salon-tested formula which combines botanical extracts with the latest advances in hair care to gently restore dry, damaged hair.  The delicate scent of Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo gives you an all over sense of calmness and serenity that is very relaxing.  Special Humectant Formula generously replenishes vital moisture which is essential to keep our hair bouncy and healthy.  It has natural extracts of chamomile, nettle and honey in a formula that revitalizes hair.  Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo has a nutrient-rich lather that washes away impurities.  I would not trade my Suave shampoo for any other salon formulas.  I absolutely what this shampoo does for my hair and if you use the the Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner your hair will be even more silky and healthy.  Give it a try, you have nothing to lose, but you will gain soft, shiny, healthy, and beautiful hair.

Into the bald/thin look? This is the product for you!

I can't believe all the good comments about this shampoo. Maybe I'm just unlucky? But I decided to pick up this shampoo & conditioner in the big pump bottle when I was on a low budget..Big mistake. I used this shampoo and conditioner for about 2 months, and after about 2 weeks, I noticed my hair would come out in clumps in the shower. When I would wash the shampoo out or put the conditioner in my hair, strands of hair would just come off on my hand. Also my scalp would itch frequently. I didn't think anything of it at first, because I have long hair almost to my waist and it's pretty thick so I thought maybe I just shed more hair than most. So I kept using this shampoo and things jst got worse. When just blowdrying and brushing my hair, my bathroom floor would be covered in hair. It was aweful. Luckily, I have thick hair so it wasn't noticeable. I began to get worried since my hair was coming out so much and almost went to the doctor. When I had used all the shampoo, I bought Herbal Essences and the hair fall immediately stopped. I no longer have shed hair everywhere and my shower drain is no longer clogged with hair. Maybe this shampoo works for other people, but for me it was a nightmare. Alot of tears were caused because of this product. If after a couple weeks you start losing more hair, THROW OUT THIS SHAMPOO.

Like this product

from Searcy, AR

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Rich Lather

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Showers

Like this product

My Favorite Shampoo

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

Of all the different types of shampoo I have tried, the Suave Humectant shampoo is my favorite. I have lots of very fine hair that is prone to little frizzies and fly-aways, I've struggled with how my hair looks my whole life and this shampoo is what finally helped me be happy with my hair. I have very oily hair that I need to wash everyday or it gets really gross. This shampoo does the job at keeping my hair from drying out from washing everyday and keeps the frizzies and fly-aways down. Since I do use it everyday, it's nice that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg since I go through it pretty quick! I like the Suave brand even better than the more expensive, salon brands. I love the smell of it, it's light and clean without being overpowering and strong. I also like that I don't have to use conditioner with the shampoo since conditioner weighs my hair down, but my hair still doesn't dry out.

Love this product...Wonderful Results!!!

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

I absolutely love this shampoo!!! My hair is extremely dry and this is the only shampoo that I have tried that actually works. I have told numerous friends about this shampoo as it retails at about half the cost of salon shampoos with wonderful results. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Very effective, as I stated previously, this is a value as the cost is much lower than salon brands;.

Love the scent.

Excellent

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

Sauve Professional Humectant shampoo was a pretty good product for the amount I paid. My use of this product was a good experience. It left my hair fresh and feeling very clean. My family used and liked this shampoo also.

This product gets a high rating because of its effectiveness. I truly feel this product gave me a refreshing result. Left my hair feeling moisturized.

This Sauve product has a great scent. Not overbearing at all.

Excellent low-end shampoo

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

It is best to mix up shampoos and conditioners, meaning once a week you should use a different brand. But for a lower end brand. You cannot beat the Suave Professionals Humectant line. It is just as good as the Nexxus line but about 1/10 the price. No kidding!! I buy this as my everyday shampoo! It smells incredible and it's not clear which means it does not contain a lot of alcohol which is drying to the hair. This is not drying!!

Definitely not Suave's best product

Profile Image

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

I love Suave, they're my favorite shampoo and conditioner company, and I only use their products. So, when I saw this in the store, I had very high hopes. It worked great at first; it really cleaned my hair and left it soft and fluffy. After about a week or two of using it though, it started making my hair greasy and heavy. My hair is very thin, and a lot of shampoos don't work for me, which is why I use Suave - their products usually do work for me. I was disappointed with this, though I'm not sure if the greasiness was because my hair was so thin or because the shampoo is just too heavy.

It worked well for the first week. I recommend this to people who don't have thin hair because it really does weigh down your hair and make it heavy and greasy-looking.

It smells good, just as all the other Suave products smell, but again, the smell doesn't outweigh the heaviness of the shampoo. The conditioner of this is heavy as well, so I really don't recommend it to people who have thin hair.

Fresh-scented clean hair without buildup or drying

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

I love this shampoo! I have found shampoos tend to fall pretty easily into a couple of categories: drying or buildup hell. This shampoo has never entered that category for me and I have been using it on a daily basis for a year.

This shampoo has a nice scent but is not overly perfumed so those who are sensitive to scents will not experience the headaches, sniffly nose or general irritation they might with other shampoos. That is something I have had personal experience with in the past and I am pleased to say I do not experience that with this shampoo. When the suds rinse down the drain the scent fades away to a very tolerable (mild) level.

This shampoo also cleans the hair very well. It gives a clean you can feel without drying out the hair or making it clump or stick together like a mess. It cleans different hair types to since my hair is naturally curly, my mother's is stick straight and my daughter's is a combination of curly and straight. Three different hair types and age groups and we are all devoted users of this brand of shampoo.

However, this shampoo is not drying in the least. Which is wonderful because the hair is left healthy, shiny and clean but not damaged at all. It also does not irritate the scalp in the least. Those, like me, who are sensitive to so many soaps, chemicals and dyes know this can be hard to find.

Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo offers a fresh, healthy clean and leaves hair shiny, soft and manageable.

Nice but mild, not at all overpowering.

suave shampoos

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

Although suave does it job at cleaning your hair and the scent choices are nice to, suave leaves my hair oily like I have not washed it in days. Its impossible to to manage and just looks flat. With my hair being so thin I need a shampoo that helps bring volume not make it flat.

Great Shampoo works better than the most expensive brands.

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

This shampoo is phenomenal it works better than the more expensive brands that I used to use. Suave has really come along way with their products. When I use this shampoo my hair feels so soft and thick and keeps my highlights looking just as vibrant as when I first got them done.

After using this shampoo my hair feels and looks clean, has a great shine, and is a lot thicker. I have color treated hair and stopped coloring my hair due to the fact that my hair would get so dry and damaged. I recently started coloring my hair again and while using this shampoo my hair has never lost its shine, thickness, or softness. Overall this shampoo is a great buy.

The shampoo smells good however it is no different than any other shampoo on the market. It has a nice sweet scent much like all the other products, and is not very overpowering. It works nice for both men and women since it is not a very fruity smell men can feel comfortable using it without "feeling like they smell like a girl".

Sauve Professionals Sleek Conditioner & Shampoo are Great

Comments about Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoos:

The sauve professional both shampoo and conditioner ( for dry , frizzy hair) have completely replaced my older more expensive Pantene pro v products I once used. I used to think sauve products were cheap and low quality , and honestly I still believe that too. The professionals are a huge step forward from sauves cheaper products. The professionals are a little cheaper then pantene & Tresemme and sill to me was equal quality. The sauve professionals also come in larger bottles so you truly do get your moneys worth. Not totally salon quality ,but for the price it's hard to beat. I would give it a shot, pretty sure most people will be pleasantly surprised by sauve.

Makes the hair just as clean and soft as any other products next to it on the shelf. Do not let the fact that it is sauve fool you.

I could always go for a sweeter scent on it, but I actually like the clean smell these sauve professionals have. The scent last long in the hair between washes.