3.6

Pros

Cons

Disappointed

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

When Suave first came out with their dry shampoo, I was so excited and I knew I had to be one of the first to try it. It is less expensive than other dry shampoo brands out there and Suave usually has good products but this one was a letdown. I did not have time the one day to take a quick shower. My hair was only slightly weighted down by natural oils and I thought it would be the perfect moment to put this product to the test. I pumped out around three pumps into my hand and applied this to my roots where my hair was the oiliest. My first thought was it smelled really good but that is about the only good thing about it. I let it in my hair for a minute while I did some other stuff and then I began toweling it out of my hair. After my hair seemed to be completely dry it looked kind of worse than it did before and it felt oily to the touch. You could actually feel there was some type of product in my hair. I thought maybe I needed to leave it in longer but that still did not do the job. Instead, of having nice looking, voluptuous hair, I had flat, greasy hair which I then put in a braid to try to disguise it. Since then, I have tried this product a few more times to try to get it right but this product was a complete failure. I advise others to stay away from this and try another dry shampoo instead.

Not effective at all. Left hair a bigger mess than before.

The scent was the only thing good about it.

AWESOME! Best dry shampoo!

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

This is actually the very first dry shampoo I have ever bought. I finally got around to picking one up. I bought this because my hair tends to be oily in the morning, even if I showered the night before. So I decided on the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. And it is amazing! Right after you spray it in your roots, it immediately starts absorbing the oil, leaving your hair soft and smooth! I also love it because it smells so good.
Another thing I love about this dry shampoo is that it is clear when it is on your hair. So that means you don't have little white flakes that look like dandruff. It is truly an amazing dry shampoo and it works like a charm! I recommend this to anyone who has oily hair or even if you are just looking for a great smelling, great working dry shampoo!

Absorbs all the oil in my hair, leaving it soft and smooth, not dried out.

It smells Soo good. I wish they made a perfume like this! :)

It was just okay.

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I really wanted to find a good dry shampoo and found this one at a great price. It didn't work as well as I was hoping, but worked a little. It helped with a little bit of the oiliness, but not a lot. My mom used this and likes it a lot, but she also has a different hair type than me. That might be the difference. I probably would use this again, but it wouldn't be my first choice. It smelled pretty good.

I wasn't too happy with the way it worked. It didn't seem to do much for my hair type which is normal to oily.

The smell was pretty good.

The BEST dry shampoo I've ever tried

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I thought I'd never find my holy grail dry shampoo, but I finally did. This product is amazing. Seriously. Don't think twice; run out and buy this product! The best part about this product is that it's extremely inexpensive and available at almost any drugstore or supermarket.

This product works wonders on my hair when it's looking a bit flat and/or greasy. I find this product easy to blend out and easy to wash out of my hair in the shower. Even on freshly washed hair, this dry shampoo is great for adding texture and hold to styles. Just a few spritzes of this product gives life and freshness to my hair. I've even used this product fourth day hair, and it's made my style look brand new.

The scent of this product is citrusy, which I can't get enough of. Even when my hair is freshly washed, I put one spritz of this into my hair, just because I love the scent so much. I know that's saying a lot, but I've never tried another dry shampoo that smells as amazing as this one does.

Keeps my hair looking clean when I'm running short on time.

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I always seem to be running late, so Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo is a lifesaver for me. On mornings when I don't have time to wash my hair, I just spray a little of this at the roots. This does a great job of soaking up any oil you may have at the roots of your hair. It also adds a lot of volume to your hair, so it's not flat and lifeless after a day spent at work.

After you spray this on the roots of your hair, you need to rub it into your roots a little bit so it does not leave a white powder look in your hair. I didn't have particular problems with the white powder look as I did with some of my other Dry Shampoos that I tried.

The Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo is very affordable, and it's easy to find at any of the larger pharmacies or grocery stores.

This does a great job of making my hair look clean by spraying a powder on the roots to soak up the oil. It adds volume and texture to flat, dull hair as well.

Works really well at fighting oily roots!

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I'll start off by saying that I have to wash my hair every other day instead of every day because otherwise my ends get really dry and break easily. However, I have oily skin so my roots are usually oily (depending on my activity level) on the second day after a wash. For these reasons, Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo is perfect for me. It allows me to wash my hair every other day, but keep my roots oil free at the same time. I just spray some of it onto my roots and let set while I do my makeup or other things to get ready. After ten minutes or so, I brush through it and ta-da! My hair looks as though it was freshly washed! It does leave a white residue at first, but don't freak out, it easily comes out when you brush through it a few times.

I love the scent. It smells clean and fresh. Sometimes I spray a tiny spritz even if I don't really need it, just to refresh the scent of my hair. It definitely masks any oily smell my hair may be giving off by the second day.

Smells Great, works OK

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I am not really a morning person, and have overslept a few times too many! I saw this product on clearance at a local drug store and decided to give it a try. I am unfortunate to have oily hair, and this product didn’t do what I was hoping. Though it does smell really good! For the price I would say to try it out, and have a can under the sink for those crazy mornings we all seem to have and when there just is not enough time to shower and shampoo your hair.

It didn't work too well on my oily hair, but it may work on normal or dry hair types better. I followed the directions especially for oily hair, but my hair still looked greasy. Another thing is from rubbing it in, my hair had a lot of static. It seems to work on my bangs better than it does near my temples or on the crown of my head. So on the days I only have time to pull my hair into a ponytail, I spray it on my bangs, style them and go!

I like the smell, and when I use it my husband always comments that it smells good too. It has a fresh powdery clean smell.

Did not work for my hair (Asian hair)

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I have been on the search for an effective dry shampoo to combat my oily hair. I usually have to wash it daily due to its greasiness and I cannot hide it with a ponytail. Plus I also have fine, dark hair and grease is pretty nasty-looking on that combo.

I ran across the Suave brand in a blog and tried it out since the reviews were decent. I used it the day after I fully washed my hair. Its scent is actually pretty nice. Not too heavy and perfume-y; it's a light kind of lemony scent. The spray can also never got clogged which is a plus. The powder that was sprayed was not too white but still noticeable. After waiting for more than 5 minutes (the can says a minute or two, I think, but I always wait longer so that the powder can really absorb the oil), I easily finger dusted the powder off without residue left. Definitely a plus for this product. It did not volumize my hair as much as other products but I am okay with that.

However, by midday, the product was not as effective and my hair started to look greasy. By the end of the day, my hair was getting pretty nasty. I tried it again the next week with the same results. I really wanted the product to be a success since the price, its scent, and its ease of use were good. But it failed on keeping my hair clean and oil-free.

Suave Professional Dry Shampoo. Definitely worth trying!

from Austin, Tx

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

Suave Professional Dry Shampoo absolutely meets my needs in terms of what a dry shampoo should be. I love this brand and use it every week. We all have day's where we are too busy to wash our hair consistently to remove all the oil build up that leaves it so greasy, limp and dull. With this product you can be assured that it is going to give you're hair a fresh, clean, just washed look. I use this dry shampoo in between washes and it does an excellent job at reviving and cleaning my hair. It's affordable and has a great scent to it. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a good dry shampoo.

It works awesome and allows me to not have to wash my hair on an every day basis. I have long, thin hair with split ends and breakage that becomes very oily and fast. This dry shampoo gives my damaged tresses a break from all the harsh elements such as regular shampooing and conditioning and the heat from blow drying it. Using this product on my hair instantly gives my roots a boost of volume and removes any greasiness that accumulated. It actually ends up looking better than if I had traditionally washed it. It is very effective and works great compared to other brands I have tried. That's why I stick to using it, because it actually works wonderfully.

The scent of it smells very fresh. It has a citrus aroma which is very pleasant. It's a very nice and subtle scent that I enjoy smelling. There is no strong perfume/chemical smell to it that reeks as if you're trying to mask an odor. It smells absolutely great and I love it.

My hair still felt dirty

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

Not a great dry shampoo especially if you're in a hurry which is the purpose in getting a dry shampoo. First off, it was very hard to get it to "blend" into your hair it took forever be very careful of how much you use or you'll be trying to get it out for a long time. Also, after I finally did get it to blend into my hair it still looked and felt like it hadn't been washed actually it even looked a little worse than it did before. I will not be using this product again.

Not effective at all, it didn't produce the results it claims to, my hair still felt dirty and that was only after one day of not washing it. It in no way make my hair look or feel soft and clean like I would expect something like this to do. I won't be wasting my money again. Matter of fact, it left my hair feeling worse and it was extremely hard to get it to blend into my hair like it's supposed to.

This was really the only good thing about this product, the smell was very nice and fresh but that's the only good side to it.