3.6
Suave
Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo

3.6

Pros

• Adds volume (3)

• Oily hair (3)

Keeps hair fresh looking

This works great for those who have oily hair and need to freshen up their "do" instead of (re-)washing your hair. An extra bonus, is it adds a bit of volume. Downside, you need to make certain to brush out all the white spray, otherwise you will see the residue. I usually spray it on before I go to sleep (i.e. right after I come back from the hairdresser), to give it the night to work into the hair, then come/brush it in the morning for a clean, fresh look - enabling me to keep that "just from the hairdresser look" the next day.

Average dry shampoo

I usually use dry shampoo if I dont wash my hair within a twenty four hour period. I love sauve and this product does what it's meant too and makes your hair less greasy, but it leaves a white cast on your hair you have to brush out. I also wasn't too fond of the smell but it didnt smell horrible.

Works but not my favorite scent

from Morristown, NJ

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume

Cons

• Smells Bad

• Daily Use
  • Thinner Hair

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

Smells like a fruit salad but works as a dry shampoo

• Hair Type:
  • Straight Hair

Average dry shampoo

from Eastern North Carolina

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Volume

Cons

• Smells Bad

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Keeps hair fresh looking

from Franklin Lakes, NJ

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell

Cons

• Dries Hair Out
  • white residue

• Curly Hair
  • Thicker Hair
  • Thinner Hair

• Hair Type:
  • Wavy Hair

Disappointed

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

When Suave first came out with their dry shampoo, I was so excited and I knew I had to be one of the first to try it. It is less expensive than other dry shampoo brands out there and Suave usually has good products but this one was a letdown. I did not have time the one day to take a quick shower. My hair was only slightly weighted down by natural oils and I thought it would be the perfect moment to put this product to the test. I pumped out around three pumps into my hand and applied this to my roots where my hair was the oiliest. My first thought was it smelled really good but that is about the only good thing about it. I let it in my hair for a minute while I did some other stuff and then I began toweling it out of my hair. After my hair seemed to be completely dry it looked kind of worse than it did before and it felt oily to the touch. You could actually feel there was some type of product in my hair. I thought maybe I needed to leave it in longer but that still did not do the job. Instead, of having nice looking, voluptuous hair, I had flat, greasy hair which I then put in a braid to try to disguise it. Since then, I have tried this product a few more times to try to get it right but this product was a complete failure. I advise others to stay away from this and try another dry shampoo instead.

Not effective at all. Left hair a bigger mess than before.

The scent was the only thing good about it.

AWESOME! Best dry shampoo!

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

This is actually the very first dry shampoo I have ever bought. I finally got around to picking one up. I bought this because my hair tends to be oily in the morning, even if I showered the night before. So I decided on the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo. And it is amazing! Right after you spray it in your roots, it immediately starts absorbing the oil, leaving your hair soft and smooth! I also love it because it smells so good.
Another thing I love about this dry shampoo is that it is clear when it is on your hair. So that means you don't have little white flakes that look like dandruff. It is truly an amazing dry shampoo and it works like a charm! I recommend this to anyone who has oily hair or even if you are just looking for a great smelling, great working dry shampoo!

Absorbs all the oil in my hair, leaving it soft and smooth, not dried out.

It smells Soo good. I wish they made a perfume like this! :)

It was just okay.

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I really wanted to find a good dry shampoo and found this one at a great price. It didn't work as well as I was hoping, but worked a little. It helped with a little bit of the oiliness, but not a lot. My mom used this and likes it a lot, but she also has a different hair type than me. That might be the difference. I probably would use this again, but it wouldn't be my first choice. It smelled pretty good.

I wasn't too happy with the way it worked. It didn't seem to do much for my hair type which is normal to oily.

The smell was pretty good.

The BEST dry shampoo I've ever tried

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I thought I'd never find my holy grail dry shampoo, but I finally did. This product is amazing. Seriously. Don't think twice; run out and buy this product! The best part about this product is that it's extremely inexpensive and available at almost any drugstore or supermarket.

This product works wonders on my hair when it's looking a bit flat and/or greasy. I find this product easy to blend out and easy to wash out of my hair in the shower. Even on freshly washed hair, this dry shampoo is great for adding texture and hold to styles. Just a few spritzes of this product gives life and freshness to my hair. I've even used this product fourth day hair, and it's made my style look brand new.

The scent of this product is citrusy, which I can't get enough of. Even when my hair is freshly washed, I put one spritz of this into my hair, just because I love the scent so much. I know that's saying a lot, but I've never tried another dry shampoo that smells as amazing as this one does.

Keeps my hair looking clean when I'm running short on time.

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I always seem to be running late, so Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo is a lifesaver for me. On mornings when I don't have time to wash my hair, I just spray a little of this at the roots. This does a great job of soaking up any oil you may have at the roots of your hair. It also adds a lot of volume to your hair, so it's not flat and lifeless after a day spent at work.

After you spray this on the roots of your hair, you need to rub it into your roots a little bit so it does not leave a white powder look in your hair. I didn't have particular problems with the white powder look as I did with some of my other Dry Shampoos that I tried.

The Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo is very affordable, and it's easy to find at any of the larger pharmacies or grocery stores.

This does a great job of making my hair look clean by spraying a powder on the roots to soak up the oil. It adds volume and texture to flat, dull hair as well.

Works really well at fighting oily roots!

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I'll start off by saying that I have to wash my hair every other day instead of every day because otherwise my ends get really dry and break easily. However, I have oily skin so my roots are usually oily (depending on my activity level) on the second day after a wash. For these reasons, Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo is perfect for me. It allows me to wash my hair every other day, but keep my roots oil free at the same time. I just spray some of it onto my roots and let set while I do my makeup or other things to get ready. After ten minutes or so, I brush through it and ta-da! My hair looks as though it was freshly washed! It does leave a white residue at first, but don't freak out, it easily comes out when you brush through it a few times.

I love the scent. It smells clean and fresh. Sometimes I spray a tiny spritz even if I don't really need it, just to refresh the scent of my hair. It definitely masks any oily smell my hair may be giving off by the second day.

Smells Great, works OK

Comments about Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:

I am not really a morning person, and have overslept a few times too many! I saw this product on clearance at a local drug store and decided to give it a try. I am unfortunate to have oily hair, and this product didn’t do what I was hoping. Though it does smell really good! For the price I would say to try it out, and have a can under the sink for those crazy mornings we all seem to have and when there just is not enough time to shower and shampoo your hair.

It didn't work too well on my oily hair, but it may work on normal or dry hair types better. I followed the directions especially for oily hair, but my hair still looked greasy. Another thing is from rubbing it in, my hair had a lot of static. It seems to work on my bangs better than it does near my temples or on the crown of my head. So on the days I only have time to pull my hair into a ponytail, I spray it on my bangs, style them and go!

I like the smell, and when I use it my husband always comments that it smells good too. It has a fresh powdery clean smell.