Other Shampoos:
Suave
Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo

Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo

suave is a great and affordable

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

Suave prfessionals shampoo has now become my regular shampoo. My hair was damages, dry and had many split ends before i started using it (it felt like hay). After using it for a while, the strength and texture of my hair has imporved and is now shiny and smooth. i love it cause I can also afford it and it works as well as thje expensive brands that i cannnot afford (I am a poor college student). It also keeps going for a while but i would still buy it even though I needed to do so often. it is also available at almost all retailers so I can just go in and get it without any struggle. The scent is reallly nice and not super strong so it keeps my haoir feeling and smelling great all day. I also love the fact that it is not harsh on my hair or scalp so I can use it every time when I was my hair, even in the summer when I wash my hair quite often in a week. I would recommend to anyone who washes their hair at home and needs an affordable shampoo.

Best Shampoo I've ever used!

from Pueblo, CO

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

Try it! It will do the convincing on its own. I used this product for months and my hair had stopped breaking off, then I received a sample of an expensive brand of shampoo and tried it and my hair immediately started breaking off again. I cannot say enough good things about this product! It is very very affordable but way better than the expensive brands. I will not switch brands anymore, I have found my perfect shampoo!!

Suave makes my hair feel soft & manageable at a great price!

from Thompsontown, PA

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

I started using Suave when I thought I didnt' have enough money to support my hair habit.  I have dry and damaged hair sometimes when I use many different products to enhance my hairs full potential.  I have natural curly hair which can be very unmanageable, and very dry with frizzy ends sometimes which do hazardly cause split ends much of the time.  I dont' do much hair maintenance as far as getting my hair cut too much so it's grows long and Suave dry/damaged hair shampoo plus conditoner helps me to keep my hair in beautiful shiny style shape with a softness that many people have commented on.

It keeps me free to financially help myself beautifully in other areas as well suave costs less than half of all the competitive shampoos out there, not that I dont' have others that I like as well but one thing Suave keeps apart from any other shampoos out there and they can't compete with is their price.  That is the final decider for me.  Not only do I get great shiny, soft and manageable hair, but I get it at a price I can afford.  Seems like I"m robbing them...thanks Suave!

Great Quality at a Great Price!

from Fort Atkinson, WI

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

I flat iron and style my hair daily.  My hair is damaged from the constant heat and hairspray use.  I have used all the major brands from the salon, and nothing seemed to work on my hair the way that it should.  I finally saw that Suave had their own professional line of hair care products.  I was looking for a way to save money and still have quality.  I tried Suave Professionals Damage Care shampoo.  I am very surprised and happy to have found this product. Not only does it save me TONS of money but it works just as well as the high priced shampoos you can pick up at the store or at your local salon!  I have had less split ends, and my hair has less breakage.  I no longer have those few strands that stick up because they've broken because of damage to my hair.

My hair is shiner and much more healthy looking.  People keep asking me what I have used on my hair and when I tell them Suave Professionals they are amazed that it's not some fancy shmancy product.Their whole line of professional products are awesome, and I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Suave Damage Care shampoo is wonderful

from Timberville, VA

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

This is a wonderful shampoo, and its affordable too!  I use alot of damaging products on my hair ( dye, blowdryer,curling iron, flat iron) and it drys my hair out.  My hair is also very full and thick and sometimes hard to manage.  I used this product just once and my hair was so soft and silky and shiny also.  After styling my hair as I usually do, my hair looked like I had been to the hairdresser.  I love this product because it lathers up nicely and rinses clean so you don't have that weighted down feeling left in your hair from shampoo residue.  I would recommend this product to those who give their hair alot of wear and tear and damage.  It is very affordable and genuinely works!  It has a nice clean scent as well.  I will never buy the pricey "name brand" shampoos again after trying Suave Professionals damage care shampoo.  This products work just as well if not better than the pricey brands for a fraction of the cost!  Excellent shampoo!

great for less

from Olmsted Falls, OH

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

A product that works well for an inexpensive price. You still get clean, healthyhair without breaking the bank. I lather up with a mall amount and cleans hair, without leaving it oily or gritty. Greatproduct for everyday use.

Suave Damage Control is a great choice for quality & budget.

from Cadott, WI

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

I have been a fan of Suave for awhile now, for great smelling and affordable shampoos and conditioners. I really enjoy their new line Suave professionals. I got Damage Care for when my hair is in rough shape from wind or exercise, and 2in1 for other days which cleanses and conditions. All the Suave products I've tried have left my hair manageable and very good smelling. They have  so many wonderful varieties to choose from, it's hard to pick one! I also plan on getting some of their guy ones soon for my guy because they smell very manly like a mans bodywash almost. I highly recommend any Suave product. It is a well known and trusted brand that will probably be around for a long time unlike so many others that hit the market and then later on you never hear of them again. So I will stick with something more reliable than a fad. hope this was helpful to anyone trying to make a decision on what shampoo to use.

Suave damage hair makes my hair feel healthy and strong

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

Sauve Professional for damaged hair makes my hair feel healthy and strong. It has great foaming, my hair feels soft and touchable. It holds the color of my hair. Has worked better than other shampoos I've tried. I would recommend this shampoo to my friend's and family. I have used Suave before this was the first for Suave Professional. I will continue to buy it. It is a great value for your money. It is worth the money.

Suave Professionals Shampoo doesn't live up to its name

from Canton, OH

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

I had high hope for Suave Professionals shampoo. It claims to be as good as shampoo sold in salons. In my opinion it doesn't even come close. In fact my hair was dry, lifeless, didn't smell clean, feel clean, or look clean. I was pretty disappointed in this product. I had used Suave products for years in the past and when I saw this new product I thought maybe I'd come back to the brand but that's not going to happen. I'll stick with a more expensive product that works. If your hair doesn't smell oily or absorb odors like mine tends to do then this shampoo may work for you, but it definitely doesn't do the job for me. The cheaper original Suave works much better than the Suave Professionals does so if I were going to buy Suave I would just save a little money and buy the original. Even though this product doesn't cost much more than the original it really isn't worth paying the extra money.

Why buy expensive brands?

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Shampoo:

I cannot get enough of Suave Professionals Damage Care conditioner!  Every two years, I donate at least 8 inches of my hair for women who for various worthy reasons need to wear wigs.  So I want to be able to give my healthiest, strongest hair possible to go towards making nice wigs.  As such, I try not to blow-dry or use styling tools too often and when I do I make sure to use a protectant spray first.  And with hair as long as mine, I go through an awful lot of conditioner on a day to day basis.  I have found that there is absolutely no reason to buy an expensive salon type brand of conditioner to maintain the health of my hair.  Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner keeps my hair supple and strong without my having to pay an arm and leg for it, which is a good thing because I use so much conditioner every day!  It is always a great price, but if you watch for sales at your store and combine that with a coupon, it's an even better deal for a great product.  Definitely try it!