Other Hair Conditioners:

Pros

Cons

Great for Fine Hair!

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

I've tried many different brands and hair products and this works the best for me! With my fine hair it leaves it silky and smooth. I put my hair through a lot with a hair dryer and flat iron. This helps to minimize the damage and split ends my hair usually experiences from that. Plus, the conditioner works well enough that I'm not having to constantly yank a comb or hair brush through it causing even more damage than usual

I have very fine hair and a lot of it. Shampoo alone can tangle my hair by unbelievable proportions to the point where I feel like I have to apply conditioner 5 times before I could manage to get a comb through my hair. With Suave Professionals, one application does the trick. It leaves my hair smooth and tangle free.

My boyfriend, who typically uses Aussie shampoo, used my Suave Professional conditioner once and now uses it occasionally as a treat for himself. Every time he tries it, he comes out of the shower & makes me feel how soft his hair is. He has thicker, coarser hair than I do and it still works great for him!

The scents are nice but not overpowering like some can be.

Impressive products at a budget friendly price

from West Virginia

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

A lot of their products tend to be more of a "you get what you pay for" situation but with this product, you really get more. It is a very budget friendly product, however, it is also a nice product. The conditioner isn't super thick but it's thick and creamy enough to spread around and to last a long way. The bottle is the upside down type that you can flip over to allow all of the product to flow out and it's easy to use with one hand. It's a great product that works great on my straight, color treated hair, as well as on my mans curly natural hair.

It isn't as amazing as some higher priced items but for what you're paying for it does an excellent job. My split ends aren't getting any worse and it's helping to keep my brush going through my three feet of long strands. It seems to help tame flyaway hairs and it keeps me moisturized for several days. It has done a great job of even helping keep my boyfriends dandruff tamed down. I've noticed my hair feels lighter when I use this than it does with other conditioners.

This conditioner has a great scent. It isn't too heavy and it isn't too soft. It is a little more feminine but it isn't so feminine that my guy complains about it. I also like the bottle color because it promotes the idea that it isn't just a woman's product. The scent of this particular conditioner seems to last longer when my hair is pulled up and on shorter hair but that may just be my perception .

Soft hair in a bottle

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

Years of styling and dying has left me with damaged hair, but my roots get oily very quickly. Finding a conditioner that would leave my hair soft and manageable but not make my oil situation worse was not an easy task. My hair was always too rough and brittle or too oily until I found this conditioner. I use a deep cleaning shampoo on my roots and use this conditioner on the rest of my hair. It seems I have finally found the perfect balance for my hair.

I wasn't expecting such great performance from a bargain brand. Suave had always been the cheap shampoo I used to bathe my horses, but the Professionals line completely changed my thinking. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and manageable without leaving any residue or build up and it doesn't make my hair oily like most other deep moisturizing conditioners do.

The scent is pleasant enough and is light enough that it doesn't over power any other scent you may be wearing.

Keeps my hair moisturized

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

Suave has some really great shampoos and conditioners, and one of their products that I've used in the past is the Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner. I tend to have frizzy hair that is a little broken, so I try to use conditioners that will keep my hair from getting more damage. The Suave Conditioner did a great job of strengthening my hair, and it did make it knot free. I normally put a little of this on my hair and leave it on for a few minutes. This creates more of a deep conditioner. After using this product, I can easily brush thru my hair. I don't have to worry about my hair getting knotty as the day progresses.

This conditioner is affordable, and you can find it at most grocery stores or larger pharmacies. I don't typically see coupons for Suave, but it is cheap enough that it doesn't bother me to pay full price.

This keeps my hair from breaking, and it does a great job of keeping it knot free.

Great Moisture at a Nice Price!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

Conditioner literally goes down the drain so I have never been one to spend an egregious amount of money on it. Suave is truly a brand name synonymous with value so I tried this on my shoulder length color-treated hair. This worked very well for the price point. My hair combed out with less hair breakage and loss and I noticed a lot more ease in managing my hair the following day. The results did not last long. By the next hairwash it was dry and a wee bit frizzy again, but as a daily conditioner I feel this is a great moisturizing conditioner for its pricepoint. I would certainly purchase this conditioner again.

My hair is shoulder length and color treated so conditioning is a necessity for me. I refuse to pay a lot of money for expensive conditioners as it literally goes down the drain. This conditioner has a nice moisturizing feel to it. I used a dollop about the size of a 50 cent piece to thoroughly coat my ends. This conditioner helped my hair to come out very easily and I did notice less breakage as I was combing it out. The benefits didn't last much beyond the next day but as a drugstore brand conditioner it actually works very well!

The conditioner smelled beautiful out of the bottle. Reminded me of a salon brand conditioner. It made my hair smell pretty the day I washed it. Scent didn't last much beyond that, but it certainly smelled pretty right afterwards

Good value and great price.

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

Suave products are less expensive than most brands. We use a lot of suave products for that reason. Most all of their products are exactly as described. I have never had any problems with Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner. Their conditioner is really good at keeping your hair soft and healthy looking without paying a big price. I definitely recommend it.

Actually heals my dried out hair at a good price.

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

I was fairly impressed by this conditioner. Usually when I pick up hair damage products, they will make my hair feel nice for a day or two, but then it will start to dry out again and the conditioner didn't actually soak into my hair. This product was different in the way that it actually got deep into my hair follicle and made it nice and soft.

Won't use anything else!

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

I have tried everything on my hair, from pricey salon shampoos and conditioners, to all the brands you can find at the drugstore. For the price, you can't beat this product. I have really long thick wavy hair. My scalp is prone to look oily at the top if it is not washed everyday. At the same time, I have dry scalp at the base. Often, my hair looks dry and brittle. Basically I have a nightmare on my head. Suave damage care is the only product I can use that remedies all of my hair issues. Since using this product I have received lots of compliments on how healthy my hair looks . I love this product and would recommend it to anyone. And for the price, you aren't out anything to try it.

Works perfectly. Moisturizers without being overly oily. Rinses clean unlike some cheap conditioners. Leaves just enough product on hair that it is not too dry or too oily.

It smells great. I love that it's not fruity or flowery. It smells professional.

damage care

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

I love suave professionals because they are so so inexpensive, yet they can do wonders for your hair! I have notice such a difference in shine in my hair since switching from pantene to this suave damage care shampoo and conditioner! it feels like it has no more build up on it. This product makes my hair feel soft and stronger than ever! it doesn't break off any more. I can tell that it really is helping my hair tremendously! I use this with the matching shampoo and I am in love with them and the price! I am not crazy about the scent. it doesn't stink st all, I just prefer fruity fragrances. I also love that when I apply this conditioner to ny roots, it does not leave them greasy afterwards. other conditioners leave my roots greasy no matter how much I rinse them out! this product is great for me. I have very long, very fine, very thin and straightish hair and this product is like s miracle worker for me!

Suave conditioner

Comments about Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner:

It does just what it says it does and at an affordable price.

I dye my hair a lot. I have to have some kind of conditioner to help repair the damage and not burn a hole in my wallet. This is the product! Using this stuff, I've gone from fried,dead hair to beautiful hair.I put a quarter size amount only in my hair, leave it on for an hour or two,and then wash it out! It leaves my hair healthy, shiny, and soft. I do that kind of conditioning twice a week and just normal lather and rinse the rest of the week. The only thing that sucks is it does sometimes pull color out of your hair. It's not specifically designed for that so this product is more for damaged hair. This bottle lasts awhile too since a little amount does the job.

It doesn't really have a good scent but it doesn't have a bad scent. They could work on making it smell better but at least it isn't one of those annoying, lingering smells.