4.1

Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo

4.1

Pros

Cons

not impressed with the quality

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

I have color treated hair so I need a shampoo that will keep my hair looking vibrant and shiny after every wash. I thought id give the Suave professionals color protection shampoo a try and it seemed like it did nothing for my hair but dry it out. It made my color fade out fast after every wash and it dried out my scalp. It stripped out my color to looking dull. I think this shampoo was a little too harsh for my blonde hair. I felt like my hair just looked a lot worse. When my hair air dried it seemed as if my hair looked frizzy. It had a nice scent to it but it didn't do anything for my hair but make it worse. It was really cheap for my hair. I don't think anybody should just use this shampoo. The quality of this shampoo is inexpensive but you ge what you pay for. I had to use another different brand of shampoo just to wash out what was left from this shampoo to make my hair go back to looking shinier.

Good value color protecting shampoo

from New York, NY

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo is an excellent choice if you are looking for a good value color protecting shampoo. I personally experienced better than expected results using this shampoo. I must confess that I purchased this shampoo solely because it was on sale. The price was low. Much lower than many of the other shampoo's that I regularly purchase. Given the low price, I wasn't expecting a whole lot. Much to my pleasant surprise, I was wrong. This shampoo helped extend the life of my color treated hair. Every time I used this shampoo I kept expecting my color to fade. I was thrilled that this never happened. This shampoo is definitely on par with much more expensive brands when it comes to color protection. I was also pleased with the deep cleaning results. It left my dry hair feeling clean and fresh from the roots.

The one area where I was disappointed in was the scent. This Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo has a somewhat acrid smell that is similar to honeysuckle. I must confess that this is not my favorite smelling shampoo, but the results and it's value are why I continue to purchase it whenever it is on sale.

great product for great value

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

i have always bought suave but this product is great for color treated hair. i use it every day and have colored hair. it keeps the color bright and vibrant till my next color. it is such a good value compared to the other companies out there. i have also found coupons to use on it too. it is a great product for such a great price. i highly recommed it.

Can't beat the price

from Boones Mill, VA

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

I started using Suave products after constantly buying new shampoos and conditioners because I wasn't satisfied with anything else I had purchased. My hair is thick and I usually color is dark, so I need something to protect it from fading too much. Most shampoos leave a residue and build up after using them too much. After using this shampoo and the matching conditioner my hair felt amazing. It felt light and had volume without being frizzy. I couldn't believe I was paying so much money for the "good" stuff and this little miracle was sitting on the bottom shelf waiting for someone to buy it. So far, my hair color is still as good as the day I colored it and my scalp seems to be a lot healthier, not to mention how healthy my hair is as well. It you are looking for something to care for your colored hair, but not weigh it down and leave a lot of residue, this is the product for you. You can get salon results without spending the extra bucks and it smells nice too!

Not a good deal!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

I tried the Suave PRofessionals color care shampoo.  Besides the fact that it dried my hair out, made imy hair stringy, I didn't like the feel of the shampoo.  It felt really oily to me.  Plus, I thought it was pricey.  My grocery store never had this brand on sale when other like Herbal, Tressume, etc are frequently.

I asked my hair dresser and she said that Suave products are not for individuals that color, perm, highlight, or hair adjustments.  The chemicals in the shampoo and the conditioner do not react will wtih the solutions in the pers, hair color, etc.

After I used this shampoo, I switch to Herbal.  I found that this shampoo works better with my hair and i love the feel of the shampoo.

I guess my best recommendation is try a new shampoo in small amounts to make sure that it works for you.  Trying to get your hair back from being damaged is not a fun expierence and takes a great deal of time and effort.

Suave Color Care - bargain care for color-treated hair

from Madison, OH

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

I have been using Suave Shampoos for years and years.  I color my hair and was eager to try Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner.

I'm sensitive to fragrances but I find that this shampoo has a nice scent.  It's full of nourishing and protective ingredients such as Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin C, Wheat Germ Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract and Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract.

It has a nice, rich lather which gently cleanses and antioxidants to protect and lock in color and prevent fading.  Use with Suave Professionals Color Care Conditioner for soft and manageable hair.

Suave claims that using their Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner is comparable to using Biolage products by L'Oreal.

Suave's full line of body and hair care products for women, men and children is all so affordable.  I find myself switching back and forth among their shampoos so I can try each one.

If you have color-treated hair I'm sure you'll like Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo.  Once you try this shampoo, I'm sure you'll want to sample more of their great hair care and body care products!

Suave Professionals Color Care Conditioner:

[http://www.viewpoints.com/Suave-Professionals-Color-Care--320334-review-3ac35][1]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Suave-Professionals-Color-Care--320334-review-3ac35

This is a great shampoo for the money! Will definately buy again

from Wayne, MI

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

I am a single mom who enjoys getting quality products at a reasonable price.  This product compared very closely with much more expensive products I have purchased.  It lathers well, and does a great job moisturizing my hair.  I do color my hair regularly so it is important that I am able to use this product daily without drying out my hair.  This also helped with the split ends that occur because I do use curling irons and electric curlers too.

As a single mom it's important that I shop smart.  I have used many Suave products and have never been disappointed by the performance.  It's nice to find products that are inexpensive that work well.  I am hoping to see Suave expand their product line to include other products such as dish washing detergent, laundry detergent and fabric softner.

I am one who enjoys a brand name, and Suave has become a brand name that I have come to trust.  Thanks Suave for making quality affordable!

Suave shampoo is the best

from Riverside, RI

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

I always use suave shampoo and conditioner. I like the way it leaves the way my hair feel. Soft and full. The price is great and its on sale alot which is great for me being a mother of three, price is always a great thing. In this economy we are always looking at the price of thing. Yet I always buy suave it doesn't seem to matter if it on sale or no. I really don't use anything else. I tell all my friends that suave is great and the way your hair feels, is like going to a salon, without the price od a salon. I would recommend it to all. Anyone that ask me what shampoo and conditioner I use, It's always Suave, no matter what, even if there is another shampoo and conditioner that happens to be on sale cheaper ( which I don't find every often), normally its the store brand. I won't use anything else even if i can only afford the shampoo. But you know the shampoo and conditioner always go together. Thanks for letting me review this produce.

Great product for the value!

from Clinton, IN

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

This shampoo by Suave is a great product!  It is priced for my budget.  It helps keep my color vibrant, my hair soft and manageable.  This is a great value.  I use this daily, and it compares with all the salon priced shampoos!

Suave keeps my color vibrant

from Lansdale, PA

Comments about Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo:

Suave for color treated hair is a fabulous product. These days money is tight for everyone, and I love knowing I can have salon quality hair without paying more. Suave makes my hair as soft as silk. I feel confident walking out the door that my hair is the best it can be.