4.1

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

4.1

Pros

Cons

Suave Coconut Scented Conditioner.

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Scented Conditioner is an absolute must for one to use. I love using this conditioner, especially in the summertime. It is a light weight texture conditioner, that is never greasy and I have never found it to weigh down my hair. The bottle is easy to hold onto with one hand. The flip open top can be opened using one finger. The top closes easily also. The light coconut scent is not overpowering. The scent can even make one feel like they have taken a vacation to a tropical paradise and have only spent pennies per use. It is a very economical buy, well worth the money. I have received many positive compliments when using this conditioner. This conditioner leaves my hair shiny, well manageable, static free, and my hair does not tangle when it is either wet or dry. I have also noticed an improvement in my split ends when I use this conditioner.

You HATE it or you LOVE it!

It was cheap and affordable, but it wasn't enough conditioning for my ends. Since I have pretty long hair, I tend to use more conditioner than shampoo. I don't understand how some people can have such beautiful hair after using this. I was actually hooked on to this since my friend had such shiny, soft, smooth hair and she told me she had used this. I quickly bought it since it was cheap and smell sooo good! But after using it for more than one month, my hair didn't look any better... IT actually got WORSE!! I don't think I'll be buying this again. I don't recommend this conditioner for long haired people or dry haired people. This would be a good product for shorter haired people and oilier haired people.

I felt like I was applying some kind of substance that was just a little thicker than water onto my hair. I don't think that it helped at all since it didn't seem to sink into my hair properly. I used quite a lot thinking that it would work out just fine, but it didn't help at all.

I love how tropical it smells!!! I've always loved coconut smells since they just make showering so delectable! The moment I put it onto my hair, I wanted to eat it! BUT the scent didn't really last after I showered. It kind of disappeared right after I got out of the shower though : (

Suave Condition - You Get What You Pay For

from Grand Rapids, MN

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner is very inexpensive, but not a top quality hair conditioning product. When on sale, a small bottle of this conditioner can be found to ninety-nine cents. If you have a young child who likes to use conditioner, just want to condition the ends of your hair, or maybe just like the scent of coconuts then this product might be satisfactory. It is also really easy to find this conditioner at drug stores, grocery stores, and large mass merchandisers.

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner is not very effective. A very large quantity of conditioner is needed to do any degree of conditioning job and even with that, the results are mediocre. The product is called Suave Naturals, but I do not think that overall it is a very natural product.

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner does at least smell like coconuts. The scent doesn't last very long though.

My daughters love Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

I tried Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner once when it was on sale and have been buying it ever since. My daughters and I love how this product makes our hair feel at half the price of other hair products. We all three have long thick hair, and Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner keep our frizz free and keeps the split ends away.

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner is as effective as more expensive products in making my hair smoothy and silky. It keeps my flyaways at bay and keeps my hair tangle free. I leave it on for a few minutes while I shave my legs and it deep conditions my hair keeping it smooth and shiny for days.

The best part about this product is the smell. My daughters love how it makes their hair smell like a tropical vacation. It has a sweet coconut fragrance without being too strong and overpowering. My husband is always commenting on how my hair smells like a beach vacation.

Love the scent!

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner is an economical choice for a conditioner. I assumed the quality of this conditioner would not be all that great because it was so inexpensive. I was very wrong. First, the scent of this conditioner is wonderful. The coconut scent is present but it is not overwhelming. I love how the scent of coconut stays for several hours after I have finished washing my hair. Second, this conditioner does not weigh my hair down. This is very important to me because my hair is fine. I use the conditioner every few days and it leaves it shiny and full of body. Finally, the price is definitely right. I usually purchase the family size bottle of this conditioner and it lasts us about six weeks. Overall, I am very satisfied with Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner. I love the scent, the texture of the product, and the price per ounce!

Not great!

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

This is probably the worst conditioner that I remember using. Ever. I got this and the same line of shampoo on a great sale once. I stocked up and have long since regretted it. I am not one to throw things away, but this, eventually, was tossed in the garbage. I still use the coconut shampoo, but I only use it when washing my kids' stuffed animals' hair. This conditioner has a nice scent and that is about it. It is not very effective and what moisture it does impart is not really ideal. It is somewhat greasy and is unflattering. It makes the hair clump into stringy sections. It almost undoes the clean nature of freshly washed hair. I certainly gave this conditioner a fair amount of chances and was always disappointed with the results. I kept this bottle for much longer than I should have and eventually I let it go. So the take away is that no matter how good the deal, I will not be tempted to buy Suave conditioner (or shampoo) again. It's especially disappointing since I have really liked other Suave products in the past.

The most affordable hair product brand!

from La Crescenta, CA

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

I must admit that the only reason I purchased this product to begin with was that I had forgotten to pack conditioner during one of my vacations. The Suave Naturals brand initially caught my eye because it was easily the least expensive hair product brand I could find in the store! The best thing about this product was that its scent is the best I have ever smelled! I would not mind purchasing this again just because of the tropical coconut scent. However, in all other aspects, I would say that it is simply average. My hair did not feel particularly more shiny, soft, or healthy after using it several times. Nor did it feel as though it did anything for my damaged and color-treated hair. I suppose this explains why it is so affordable! If you are looking for a product that will be more beneficial for your hair in the long run, this is not it, and I would recommend to look elsewhere. Otherwise, it is not really a terrible hair conditioner by any means.

Great smelling but a little on the heavy side.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

I found that Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner is a very good conditioner for the price. The fragrance is truly tropical smelling and leaves a light tropical scent on your hair. This conditioner is also very budget friendly. It is a little on the heavy side so I do have to wash my hair everyday if I am using this conditioner. This conditioner helps me tremendously with tangles which is really good for me since my hair is down to my waist. Since the conditioner is on the heavier side, I don’t usually use it when I am going to curl my hair as it makes my hair too heavy and the curls fall. This conditioner does make my hair look very healthy and it doesn’t fade my hair color or make it turn orange. When using it I do have to be careful to not use too much and to rinse it well because if I don’t it can make my hair look dull and even dirty. Even considering that I still like this conditioner and still use it more than occasionally.

Love the scent

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

I don't use a conditioner in my hair very often but sometimes during the winter months my long hair gets quite static and sticks out all over. When I use a conditioner to help with this hair issue, I often use Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner because it isn't very expensive but still works well. Since I do not use a conditioner with every shampooing, I tend to stick with inexpensive bottles that are effective for my needs.

This conditioner is very effective at making my hair smooth and soft while helping me easily brush through from top to the ends of my hair. This product absorbs into my hair and rinses clean without leaving a greasy or gritty feel on my scalp or hair.

One reason I use this brand of conditioner is the scent. I love how it leaves a tropical smell of coconut throughout my hair. The coconut scent is a light and subtle aroma without being an overbearing smell that lingers too long.

Just as good as the expensive stuff

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

If you don't like coconut, this is not the conditioner for you. It is very coconut-ty. I myself love coconuts, and so I love this conditioner. I have always been able to use Suave and get the quality I have come to expect from them. This conditioner is just as good as the large name brand and expensive brands that are next to it on the aisles. It leaves my hair silky, soft, and tangle free. Another plus, if you are in a pinch and don't have shaving cream, conditioner is a great shaving cream replacement.

Like I said, it works. De-tangles, smooths, it does it all. My hair always feels so nice. It is especially great if I have to blow dry or straighten my hair. I feel like it protects my hair from the heat so that it is still shiny and soft after all the working on it.

This really smells just like coconuts. You would think you'd find some shredded coconut in there, it smells just like it. I was so surprised when I first tried it.

For Those Who Love the Scent of Coconut

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

Suave coconut conditioner is my go to conditioner when i want a break from my more expensive brands or as a backup when I run out of the other brands. Although it is inexpensive, it takes out my tangles perfectly, smells great, and makes my hair feel soft and manageable.

I use this conditioner mainly to help me to de-tangle my hair. I cannot wash my hair without using conditioner to get the tangles out. This product has always delivered on that front and it smells so nice as well. I also lighten my hair and this conditioner makes my hair feel healthy, soft, and moisturized. It is a wonderful product especially given the economical price.

I love anything with the scent of coconut and I find that this Suave conditioner in coconut is a bit strong, but pleasant. I keep bottles of it on stock for my daughter & I since we both love the scent and have major issues with tangles hair after a shampoo.

Awesome product with an even better smell!!

Comments about Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

Last summer I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that was a distance away. My husband and I had to stay in a hotel and during that visit the bride made us an amazing hotel basket with necessities in case we had forgotten anything and luxuries to treat us. It was in that basket that we received a few Suave products, one of them being the coconut conditioner. I admit I did not try it out right away just in case the product did not work well with my hair, I did not want to have to deal with that while being in the wedding. Being a coconut lover though as soon as we got home I tried this and LOVE it. Although I still use other conditioners as well I always have a bottle of this in the shower and use it just because of how much I love the smell. Not only does it smell good but the product is also wonderful. It is easy to apply into hair and easily rinses out as well. I have had a few conditioners that I still find residue a day after but this is not the case with the Suave conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and with an even better smell. Usually after showering with this I end up smelling my hair throughout the day because I love the scent that much! I still have another conditioner that I prefer but this is definitely my second favorite!