4.1

Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash

4.1

Pros

Cons

Great Body wash for little money

Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Body Wash is great body wash for a little price. It fills your shower and the whole bathroom with a wonderful smell of violets.  It has  a great, relaxing, refreshing fragrance that is neither overpowering, nor to  subtle. It doesn't take a ton of it to suds up your whole body either , so it is a bargain. This isn't just some cheap body wash either, this is good quality body wash. What you are NOT paying for is that brand name and all the commercials. Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violets body wash has Vitamin E, to help moisturize your skin, so you won't be left with your skin feeling all dried out. You can use it with either a wash cloth or loofa type sponge.  I use it as a shaving lotion too, and it works great to lubricate the skin so you won't get nicks and cuts when shaving. Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet is more of a feminine scent, so I recommend it for women and not for men.

Sweet Pea and Violet Yes, but Not a Sweet Smell to My Skin

I so wanted to have a wonderful experience with **Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Rejuvenating Body Wash.  **I am not one of those people who have to have the name brands or most expensive. Some Suave products rate among my tried and true favorites. But, it just wasn't so.

Day 1 using **Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Rejuvenating Body Wash, **oh the sweet sweet smell of sweet pea and violets.  It's a lovely scent and I just want to use up the entire bottle on my loofah as I take my morning shower. Later that day, the scent is not even a distant memory.

Day 10 using **Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Rejuvenating Body Wash, **no longer do I experience the ooooh   ahhh of the aroma, but the residue building nature of this body wash.  I keep rinsing and rinsing but it still feels like there is a coating on my body -- moisturizing I think -- but it just isn't so.

Day 13, Honey, please please please pick me up some new shower gel!  I don't have any.  What to you mean?  I can't use it, I can't stop itching.  After two weeks of using **Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Rejuvenating Body Wash**I have a half a bottle left (it pours out very quickly and half the time it was wasted down the drain) and I am fighting dry skin scratching.  My back itches, my stomach itches.  I have a slight rash on my elbows with some irritation and redness.  My feet are drying out no matter what I do. Help!

Being a thoughtful husband and watching me itch like I had poison ivy he thoughtfully bought me the [Softsoap Pomegranate and Mango Moisturizing Body Wash][1]  which being a guy he can't really appreciate.I think he bought it because he had a coupon and it was right there on his way home.  While not the best choice, it is more soothing right now, as I try to get my soft smooth silky skin back and the itching to stop.

I am not a wasteful person by nature, but I justify my end to using the bottle to the fact that it was free, with a buy one get one free coupon.  I saved the "Ocean Breeze" scent for him -- and will have to share that experience later. Let's just say he went back to his Gillette.

If only, I could have saved money and not had dry skin!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Softsoap-Pomegranate-and-Mango-Moisturizing-Body-Wash-reviews

Does it's job

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

Suave body wash is my go body wash whenever I use liquid soap to take baths. Although I like all of the scents, I normally get the Sweet Pea and Violet scented body wash mostly because this is the scent I usually always see in the stores that sell Suave. I love how cheap Suave is yet it gets the job done and makes me feel very refreshed and clean without leaving my skin dry or leaving a soapy scum residue behind. I love that this particular scent is not too strong and it gives me a summery type vibe as if I'm on a country farm smelling the scent of a field of flowers being heated up by the summer sun. Overall, I am very satisfied by this particular scent as well as by suave body wash in general although I do wish I could find other scents in my local stores besides this one and the few others they do offer. Not to mention Suave gets the job done so not only do I smell good but i feel clean as well.

Reminds me of bath and bodyworks

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

This product is an effective body wash that is almost identical to Bath and Bodywork's Sweet Pea shower gel. I also loved how this product gave me great results without irritating my sensitive skin that is prone to allergic reactions triggered by the fragrance in many body washes. I use this product every day and it doesn't strip my skin of moisture like most body washes do. This is an all around great product.

I found that this body wash did a great job of cleaning skin of dirt and grime without stripping skin of its natural moisture. It had a very invigorating and refreshing effect on my skin.

The fragrance in this product seems identical to the one in Bath and Bodywork's sweet pea shower gel to me. What I love about this fragrance is it is refreshing, floral, and invigorating, making it perfect for spring. Another plus about this product is it doesn't trigger any allergic reactions in my sensitive skin, making the scent of this product all the more amazing.

Cheap and yucky

from Greer, SC

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

Suave Natural Sweet Pea and Violet body wash used to be a product that I used. The color was great (pink is my favorite) and it smelled pretty good it (not to mention the price is fantastic). When I started learning more about what ingredients were in food I began to wonder what also was in my body products. To my surprise there are a lot of nasty chemicals in this product including synthetic colors and chemicals such as EDTA and SLS. These chemicals are very harmful. Because of this discovering our family has started using more natural products. Although it does clean well, the yucky ingredients in this body wash was a deal breaker for me. It may be cheap and pretty (pink!!!) that's about where the good stops for this product. We care about our heath too much to continue using such junk-filled body wash just for price sake. Because of the yucky ingredients I would have to give this product a 3 out of 10.

Sweet smelling

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

I like this Suave Naturals since it is a great value (and you can often find great deals on it with coupons). This brand for me has highs and lows and I consider this to be one of their highs. While I am a sucker for the word "natural" I like that this contains actual sweet pea and violet components. The fragrance is just right. It is not overwhelming or too subtle. It takes me back to a time when sweatpeas grew in my yard. It's nice to have a "real" smelling body wash that does not smell like a floral chemistry lab. The bottle is a large 18 ounce size and that coupled with the price makes me go back for seconds sometimes. I am not worried about "wasting" this like I am with other splurge brands. It is a good every day brand. I use this regularly and then substitute in my fancy body washes when I want something that is more special or more moisturizing. This brand is not especially moisturizing. It goes on well with a loofah. The consistency is good and it does not go down the drain in large clumps.

Nice smell and inexpensive, drying

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

This works if you are on a budget, but there are really much better body washes out there that will work better for your skin.

Pros: I really like the smell of this body wash. I do not really know what sweet pea is, but it is a really light floral/fruity scent. Not overpowering at all, just very fresh and clean smelling. It is also a very affordable body wash. Suave does a great job of providing an affordable line of products and their body washes are no exception.

Cons: The performance of this just is not up to par with other body washes. It does not lather that well, and I feel like I have to use more of it to get the results that I want. It is more drying than other body washes and I have to use more lotion after my shower to make up for it. I never feel quite as clean with this soap even with the dried out skin. Having to use more of the body wash and extra lotion negates the positive of affordable price, so I would say this is not a great purchase. I will not buy again.

Average product isn't as good as others

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

I recently purchased two bottles of Suave Naturals Body Wash, one in this scent and one in another. I was not impressed with either product. Typically I feel that Suave offers very comparable products at lower prices, but in this instance, I would not rate this product as comparable to other drug store body washes. I did get a good deal and a good price on the product but it was not worth it. The shower gel did not suds up hardly at all, so I needed to use a lot of it. It then did not last long. The fragrance was nice but not long lasting. I felt like my skin was clean and it did an effective job there, but it left a horrible scum in my tub and shower and overall just seemed very cheap to me. I have sensitive skin, which it did not irritate, and I also have dry skin. I have used other products that have more appropriately dealt with dry skin. This certainly didn't make it worse, but it didn't really seem to help with removing dry skin or with keeping skin super soft. It is definitely just an average product in my book, and one I am not likely to buy again.

Gentle and great

from Empire, AL

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

I got a buy 2 get one free coupon so I grabbed the Suave sweet pea and violet body wash amongst others. This one was by far my favorite. I like the sweet pea scent, though I would have preferred a bit stronger of a scent. It goes on real smooth and doesn’t clump up. It doesn’t overproduce bubbles like some washes. It was very mild and didn’t bother my skin at all. It cleaned my body just like it was supposed to. I applied it with my hands instead of using a sponge or scrub brush. There isn’t much waste with this one like some of the other thicker liquid body washes. It was also gentle enough to apply to my face without drying out my skin. I liked this body wash and the best part of all is that it costs much less than a lot of the name brands. I would definitely buy this body wash again. Suave is one of my favorite brands because of the gentle formulas and the low price.

It does the job of cleaning.

It smells good but I would like for the scent to be a but stronger.

Suave body wash

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

My reason for purchasing Suave body wash in the first place was after forgetting my toiletries while on a short weekend getaway. I went into a little convenient store quickie mart and this was about all they had in terms of soaps. Overall for the little time I needed to end up using it and for the price it was a so so item. Being that it's really only benefit is as a cleansing agent I will say it does that, but was not so kind on my skin in the process. It felt a little bit too harsh for my skin. I wouldn't say that it was the worst but I wouldn't pick it on a normal basis. It did the basic job though so I believe you get what you pay for when it comes to cheap body washes.

Nothing more than an average body wash. I don't believe it offered what I am used to when looking for body washes and I typically wouldn't have used it.

The scent was alright. Nothing special but not industrial smelling.

Nice enough

from Richmond VA

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

I usually love anything sweet pea, so I went ahead and picked this up when I needed to replace my shower gel. I thought it would be a nice treat for myself since I hadn't had a sweet pea-scented shower gel in a long time. I was a little disappointed in it, overall. It smelled pretty nice, but the scent was really strong and almost overpowering until it had a chance to dissipate a bit. It also didn't quite lather the way I was hoping - I had to use a lot of it at once to get the amount of lather I am accustomed to, so I ran out of it a lot faster than I had hoped. I might buy it again, but I haven't really decided.

This certainly did a nice job of keeping me clean and keeping my skin soft, but it didn't do anything too extraordinary and I didn't like how much I had to use to get a decent lather.

I love sweet pea scent, but the perfume was really strong and overpowering at first. It wasn't really nice until it faded a bit.

Really good for the price!!

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash:

I have previously and presently purchased this Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Indulgent Body Wash and I must say that I really and truly do love it. This is a very good product for a very good price. I must say that I was skeptical the first time I tried this Suave body wash because of course it is one of the more cheaper brands but to my surprise it turned out to be really nice. First of all it did a really good job getting me clean without leaving behind residue or without drying out my skin. I have sensitive skin and this body wash did not irritate my skin or leave it itchy and scaly. This product actually left my skin feeling nice and moisturized. Another good thing about this Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Body Wash is the scent. It is a very light really nice floral scent that is definitely not over powering. I truly did and do love the scent. And of course the best thing about this product is that you get all of these good things for a great low price. The only thing is you may need to use a little extra to get a really good lather but otherwise this is a really great body wash. I would definitely recommend that all of my female friends and family try this product.