Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Suave
Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents)

Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents)

Pros

Cons

My favorite shamoo

Walk down any beauty isle in any department store and there are so many different kinds of shampoo that you can spend hours reading and looking.  The prices vary depending on the brand.   Since I like to get great hair at a reasonable price my choice is Suave shampoo.

They offer a huge variety of sents and the shamoo comes in both cream and clear.  My favorite thing to do is open the top and smell the shampoo.  I can pick and choose what I want my hair to smell like and since I already know that my hair will be soft and managable when it drys, I tend to focus on what my mood in sent is at the moment.

With names like "lavandar lilac"  "Aloe and Waterlilly"  and "Ocean Breeze" shampooing my hair is an enjoyable experience.  A small amount creates a huge foamy lather that feels wonderful on the scalp.  Since this shampoo is great for the whole family it makes good economic sense too.  If you haven't tried it lately, why not give Suave a try and see just how good of a shampoo it really is.

Mediocre shampoo

If you want cheap, buy this. If you want good effective shampoo, look somewhere else. I'd recommend Garnier Fructis, Tresemme, and I'm going to get vo5. Suave Naturals; too much visible...Read complete review

If you want cheap, buy this. If you want good effective shampoo, look somewhere else. I'd recommend Garnier Fructis, Tresemme, and I'm going to get vo5. Suave Naturals; too much visible dandruff

I've used Suave Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner for a long time. From strawberry, green apple, mango mandarin, sweet pea, everlasting sunshine, and a forest with aloe. I never finished the last three, but it's because this product, Suave Naturals is bad. It smells good, but if you use it for a long time, you'll get a lot of dandruff. The stores sell a ton of these bottles. Because it's cheap and meh. Maybe you can try Suave Professionals, but don't try Suave Naturals, that's for sure.

The scents have good appeal.

Not a huge fan of this shampoo.

from TN

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

Suave Naturals Shampoo is not for me. Personally, when I use it my hair looks a mess. However the shampoos seem to clean my hair really well as my hair always looks clean after I wash it with them. Suave Naturals shampoos lather very easily in the shower and a little goes a long way. The scents are always amazing and leave my hair smelling just as good when I get out of the shower. My problem with the shampoo is it just does not work well with my hair type. I have long, straight hair but after I use this shampoo it tends to be very frizzy, wavy and tangled. I admit, to save money during summer, pool months I will use this shampoo to clean my hair just because I know it will not matter if my hair is frizzy. You cannot beat the price of this shampoo so I wish it worked better for me. It may work better for someone who has shorter hair.

While this shampoo leaves my hair looking and smelling clean, it makes my hair very dry and frizzy. This happens even when used with the conditioner.

I have no complaints at all with the scents of Suave Naturals shampoos. They all smell incredible to me. I love that when you are finished washing your hair you can still smell it in your hair throughout the day.

Good Shampoo

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

This is a good shampoo for everyday use. The scent is always great because it lasts long and is strong enough to smell, but not too strong that it overpowers perfume or other scents you are wearing. It also always gives a great clean. It never leaves greasy residue or dirt or grime behind. It lathers very well and rinses out clean. You do not have to use a huge amount of shampoo to reach the desired effect. Shampoo always recommends to wash twice, but with this shampoo it cleans so well you can only use it once for a great clean. However, if you want to get a very deep clean or if your hair is very dirty, I would recommend you lather, rinse, and repeat for the best results. I have never had a problem with this shampoo and iI like it because it is very budget friendly.

Always leaves hair feeling clean and soft, never dirty or grimy or greasy.

Pick a scent you like and you will be able to smell it all day long without it being overpowering.

Inexpensive but great shampoo!

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

Suave Naturals line of shampoos are all great, and work well every time! If you have oily hair like me, you know you need a shampoo you can rely on to cleanse your hair and scalp thoroughly each time you wash your hair. This shampoo does exactly that! I usually wash my hair every other day (like hair stylists recommend), and this shampoo keeps my hair clean and presentable for two whole days. This shouldn't be that exciting, but it really is. I've tried so many other shampoos that do not do this, so Suave really has my loyalty here for this reason. I also have pretty long hair, and and this seems to take care of my long strands pretty well. If you have curly hair, dry hair, or damaged hair, I wouldn't recommend this product because it would probably be too strong for those hair types. It never dries out my hair though. Suave Natural shampoo is affordable and reliable!

Nice assortment of scents.

Mediocre shampoo

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

The scents have good appeal.

Never had a bad Suave Naturals shampoo

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

What a great product line. Affordable and always works well in my hair - no matter what kind of hair the label says it's designed for. Always great scents, though sometimes I don't like them "on" me, but that's personal opinion.

Could be stronger with some of the scents.

Suave has been the Shampoo of Choice for me for many years

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

I have been using Suave Shampoo for many years now. The price occasionally has been a factor but even when I could afford more expensive shampoos I went back. I can only speak from my own experience. People often ask what kind of shampoo I use because my hair looks clean & healthy. On the rare occasions I've gone to the salon they tell me my hair is healthy and only after finding out I use an inexpensive shampoo do they try to sell me their much more expensive brands-hey if my hair is healthy, clean and I don't have to spend a lot on it-what more can one hope for in a shampoo! I forego the conditioners, though that's just me and my preference.

There are many different scents to choose from and that's an added bonus-you have to decide which one works for you. Some are a bit stronger than others and you have to consider also what other scents you are wearing-colognes, perfumes, soaps, etc. so they don't over power each other. I prefer the milder scents myself.

Great shampoo and good price

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

This is a great and budget-friendly shampoo. It cleans your hair and leaves it looking fresh. The smells are nice and too harsh. I am allergic to perfumes so that is a plus for me. I am glad that there is a shampoo that suits my budget!

It leaves my hair looking clean and feeling soft.

Good smell and not too harsh

Blah! good scent, poor clean

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

I bought this because i am not crazy about perfume, but i want my hair to smell fantastic. It seems more natural, mysterious, and seductive to me to smell great but no one can tell what im wearing. I tried both the lavender lilac and the japanese cherry blossom and had a similar result with both: BLAH.

while the scents for both were enjoyable, i found that mostly this formulas scent doesnt last more than 12 hours, and it really doesnt clean very well. With quality shampoos, i can usually get away with washing my hair every other day, or even 3. Not so here. Also, after 4 or so washes, i notices a buildup on my hair and scalp at the back of my head. Not impressed!

The feeling of being clean doesn't last long, and doesn't offer much in the De-tangling department either.

I bought these for the scents to begin with, but they were short lived and dodnt make anything special when combines with the chemistry of my hair.

Suave Shampoo not for Me

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

I bought Suave shampoo in a pinch. I had forgotten to pack my regular shampoo when I went out of town for an overnight stay. So, I picked up a bottle of Suave at the drug store. I didn't want to spend much on it, since I'd only be using it once. What a mistake. I shampooed my hair with it, and before I could rinse, it began burning my scalp. Every bit of skin the shampoo touched felt like it was on fire. My skin is somewhat sensitive, but I have never had that experience with any other shampoo. I had to rinse, and rinse, and rinse, to slow down the burning. If you have sensitive skin at all, I would suggest a different shampoo.

The shampoo may have been effective at cleaning my hair, but it certainly did not do it gently. I didn't feel like I had healthy, replenished hair after shampooing with Suave. Instead, I had a sore, burning scalp and hairline.

I didn't care for the scent at all. It didn't leave a natural scent, and was too strong and lingering.

This product is amazing.

Comments about Suave Naturals Shampoo (Various Scents):

Not only does this product smell wonderful, but it works great too. This product leaves your hair smelling delicious all day long and it is great for most hair types. I would not recommend for treated hair. Also, this product is less expensive than other leading brands. It comes in various scents, which is good for people who love more of a variety. The best ones to try are: Rainforest Fresh, Daily Clarifying, Waterfall Mist, Ocean Breeze, Sun-Ripened Strawberry, and Aloe & Water lily. The Daily Clarifying shampoo is good because of its PH balanced formula. Plus, it smells fresh and it's oil-free. Most, if not all, of the Suave Naturals shampoos are hypoallergenic. Nothing bad to say about this product. It is a great product and it is great quality. I don't think I would want anything changed about this product. It is a great buy and I would recommend this to almost anyone looking for a good quality shampoo that is inexpensive and works effectively.