Other Shampoos:
Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo is amazing.

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo is well worth its price. In fact, it's the most affordable shampoo on the market. I love its fragrance and the way it makes my hair feel. The bottle is very easy to handle when you've got wet hands - not bulky, with the sides that curve in a little, giving you a good grip. It also has a wide, flat top, so that when it gets down to the last little bit, you can place it upside down, so you don't miss a drop. In today's economy, I believe that is very important. This shampoo also rinses out easily - so if you like that "squeaky clean" feeling to your hair, this product is for you. I personally like that in both shampoos and bath soaps. I don't like that "left over" feeling you get from some products. Suave lathers well, and the Ocean Breeze scent is really amazing. It has a fresh, clean scent that isn't overpowering. I haven't tried other fragrances yet in this line, but I may very well in the future. If they are half as good as this one, it would be an excellent product.

sauve naturals shampoo is what I can afford & smells good

I use the Suave naturals shampoo and condtioner because it's what i can afford during these hard times. It does seem to do the job and it smells good. I find it's not watery so you only need a little bit to wash your hair. I tend to to use different scents of Sauve shampoo depending on what's available and where i shop at. Sometimes i will use it to wash the cat and even sometimes the dog. Mainly use the conditioner on the dog. I would rather use Aussie shampoo and conditioner but it is so expensive. Bit for the price of the Suave and they amount the kids use it makes more sense to use something that cost less. Plus my daughter takes like 3 showers a day so it's much more economical to but the sauve shampoo and conditioner. My daughter likes to bath the dog also and she always uses the sauve shampoo because she says it smells good and makes him smell better. I like the sauve too because it doesn't seem to damage my hair or make it frizz and it does smell pretty good.

Great shampoo at a great price.

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

I have used this Suave shampoo hundreds of times over the years. It has always gotten the job done for me. It can leave your hair a little dried out if you dont use conditioner when you are done washing your hair. It has a decent smell as well. I would recommend this shampoo to you if you are looking for a great value for your buck.

This Suave shampoo is very effective and will definitely leave your hair very clean. I would definitely recommend that you use a conditioner with this product though. If not it may leave your hair feeling a little dried out or frizzy. It does not leave your hair feeling specially soft but it does definitely leave it clean.

This shampoo has an okay smell. It is not fruity or sweet. More like a good clean soap smell. It does have a somewhat chemical smell to it though. Overall it does have a pretty good smell for the price. I would recommend this product to you if you are looking for a good value on shampoo.

I personally love this shampoo

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

This is one of my favorite shampoos by suave. I like it because of the smell. It is also cheaper than buying expensive shampoo that doesn't smell as good and leaves your hair feeling dirty. It's not like shampoos where you feel the need to wash your hair twice because the first time wasn't satisfying enough. Suave also offers a body wash in this scent as well. That is one reason I tried this particular shampoo. Not all the shampoos they make have body wash with the same scent.

If used as recommended the shampoo works great. You have to work it into your hair. Follow by using a conditioner so that your hair will feel silky smooth. Suave makes a conditioner to go with it. It is a shampoo for normal hair so if you have color treated hair, extremely dry hair, I suggest finding a shampoo that satisfies those needs. I have to use a different shampoo after coloring my hair as well because of the damage hair dye does to my hair.

I love the scent. It I refreshing and cool. Great scent for the summer.

This is my preferred shampoo when my hair is very dirty or oily.

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

Suave in general is a bargain brand, but their shampoo is a genuinely great deal, especially the Naturals line. I choose this shampoo over my more expensive shampoo when my hair is really dirty after a day working outside. It cleans very well and makes my oily hair clean and light again. I just use one application! Make sure to follow with a good conditioner.

Very effective! I work outside in the garden and get very dirty, greasy hair. This shampoo is the best to clean it with one application. It can be drying, so use with care if you have very dry or brittle hair. And always follow with a good conditioner.

The smell is clean and simple, not too strong. I like that it doesn't have any cloying sweetness to the scent; just a clean, slightly salty smell like fresh air. It doesn't clash with any cologne or perfumes I wear. It's not gender-specific either, so it's okay for shared showers and guest bathrooms. It's a nice, neutral smell.

Suave

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

I honestly have nothing good to say about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo other than it's very cheap. I bought this shampoo one day because I was tired of spending so much money on my hair products. I have friends that use it, and their hair always looks nice. I have very oily hair. I always have since I was a kid, and it has always taken an expensive shampoo to get my hair clean. I washed my hair with this Suave shampoo, and after I rinsed it my hair still felt oily. I thought maybe that was just the feel of the shampoo, so I got out and dried my hair. It looked like I hadn't even taken a shower yet. My hair felt gross. I tried it again, but this time I washed my hair twice with it, and I didn't use any conditioner. It still didn't make my hair any better. The Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo is horrible, and it didn't even smell nice. It smelled like a watered down shampoo. The only good thing about this product is that it's cheap, but it's still not worth the price.

Suave Naturals are the bomb!!

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

Great lather, great smell, overall happy with it. I have been using Suave Naturals for a long time and am completely satisfied with it. It gives a great lather and cleans really well yet it's easy to rinse out. After washing you have a healthy shiny head of hair that costs penny per use. The scents are great, I use the Ocean Breeze scent and love it but they have several scents to choose from. Along with the Suave Naturals shampoo you can get the conditioner in the same fragrances and it works really well also. Suave is a good product that I would recommend to anyone no matter the hair type, it works really well on all types. After drying and styling you will have a shiny healthy hair look that you will be proud of and it didn't cost you a fortune to get it. Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze is the greatest.

Plenty of lather, easy to rinse, shiny healthy hair.

Ocean Breeze smells awesome.

Smells so good!

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

I love Suave products. The Ocean Breeze scent is my favorite. Suave shampoo is great for fighting frizz because the liquid is clear rather than creamy- which is perfect for me. It's also inexpensive, which is really important to me. I honestly couldn't imagine a reason for me to switch to any other brand. I usually pair this shampoo with Suave's shea butter conditioner.

Great for my frizzy/static-y hair. My hair showed significant improvement after I switched to Suave. It also lathers and foams really well, which I personally enjoy (I don't feel like a shampoo is really working if it doesn't lather well). It doesn't take half the bottle to get a good lather, either.

It's mild yet pretty...kind of floral but a scent of its own. I personally think that it would complement any other hair products in a person's typical hair routine, be it conditioner, hair spray, mousse, gel, etc.

fresh scent

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

The Suave brand is hit and miss for me with their products. I love all their body washes I've tried, I like most of the conditioners I've tried, but I do not like most of the shampoos I've tried. This one is no exception. I do like the scent. It's named very well, it's light and breezy and fresh. I originally bought this for my husband so he could have a "man scent" compared to all the floral and fruity scents out there, but I'm the one who ended up using this more.
Unfortunately the scent is the only positive I have on this shampoo. I am not a fan of this formula at all. It is truly just an average shampoo for me. I find it does not soap up very well and almost disappears on contact with my hair. This makes me feel like I'm not getting a very good wash, and my hair feels unwashed, dry, and almost squeaky after using it. This is a pretty cheap shampoo, but it's still not worth the price for what you're getting.

Good shampoo

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo would have to be my favorite scent that the makers of Suave made. It has a long lasting scent that makes your hair smell good all day and the next. I recommend using the conditioner with the shampoo for better results. I originally bought this shampoo due to the fact that it was so cheap to buy at the store. I have bought the Ocean Breeze Shampoo and Conditioner from Suave quite a few times after that because I love the smell of the shampoo. For the price this shampoo isn't half bad.

Suave Ocean Breeze Shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling good all day long. I am pleased with this shampoo at how it makes my hair feel after use. It does work best with the Ocean Breeze conditioner as well as the shampoo. For the cost, you can't complain too much.

The Ocean Breeze is definitely my favorite scent of Suave that I have tried.

Good Quality, Inexpensive Shampoo

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

Overall, this is one of the shampoos I would recommend for just about anyone out there. The scent is really light and fresh which is great for guys or for anyone who does not want lingering scent or overpowering smells. It works very well and is not really expensive. It is probably the best value in a shampoo out there.

This shampoo feels pretty good in your hair and works out really easy. The shampoo is actually pretty thin, so a bottle goes pretty far and it really foams up once it is in the hair (in a good way). It is one of the more inexpensive shampoos out there and that really makes it great.

Good scent, not overpowering and yet strong enough that you can actually smell really fresh. The scent on this is not strong and does not linger too long after a shower. Overall, I think this is one of the better scented shampoos out there in terms of scent despite its lower cost.

Love this shampoo

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

I absolutely love this shampoo! Suave's Natural's Ocean Breeze Shampoo works amazingly well! This summer I had a summer job and this was the shampoo everyone of the costumers used for their hair. I even used it and loved the way it made my hair feel and smell. It made my hair feel nice and smooth and silky and clean. I live near the beach and like the customers, I had trouble washing the sand and salt out of my hair so having an affordable shampoo to get all of the beach out of my hair is great. I can always rely on this shampoo to work wonders on my hair. And like I said it is affordable, that was one of the main reasons I bought the shampoo. You get a lot of shampoo for what you pay for. The value of this shampoo is great. This shampoo is one I feel you get a good deal out of. It smells great, it is most definitely affordable, and it leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and smooth and silky. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who is looking to receive the same results I got.