Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Suave

Pros

Cons

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo is amazing.

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo is well worth its price. In fact, it's the most affordable shampoo on the market. I love its fragrance and the way it makes my hair feel. The bottle is very easy to handle when you've got wet hands - not bulky, with the sides that curve in a little, giving you a good grip. It also has a wide, flat top, so that when it gets down to the last little bit, you can place it upside down, so you don't miss a drop. In today's economy, I believe that is very important. This shampoo also rinses out easily - so if you like that "squeaky clean" feeling to your hair, this product is for you. I personally like that in both shampoos and bath soaps. I don't like that "left over" feeling you get from some products. Suave lathers well, and the Ocean Breeze scent is really amazing. It has a fresh, clean scent that isn't overpowering. I haven't tried other fragrances yet in this line, but I may very well in the future. If they are half as good as this one, it would be an excellent product.

sauve naturals shampoo is what I can afford & smells good

I use the Suave naturals shampoo and condtioner because it's what i can afford during these hard times. It does seem to do the job and it smells good. I find it's not watery so you only need a little bit to wash your hair. I tend to to use different scents of Sauve shampoo depending on what's available and where i shop at. Sometimes i will use it to wash the cat and even sometimes the dog. Mainly use the conditioner on the dog. I would rather use Aussie shampoo and conditioner but it is so expensive. Bit for the price of the Suave and they amount the kids use it makes more sense to use something that cost less. Plus my daughter takes like 3 showers a day so it's much more economical to but the sauve shampoo and conditioner. My daughter likes to bath the dog also and she always uses the sauve shampoo because she says it smells good and makes him smell better. I like the sauve too because it doesn't seem to damage my hair or make it frizz and it does smell pretty good.

Balance of price and quality

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

This is a good bargain. I tried cheaper products, but was not satisfied.

My hair feels good after this, plenty clean, but not dry. I don't think you could ask for more for basic cleaning.

A nice scent, but could be stronger. I would like a little scent to linger.

Put the Shine back in my Hair

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

I had just dyed my roots and my hair just looked dull and listless. I do not know if it was the hair dye or the build up of residue in my hair from other shampoos or cream rinses but it needed help. I thought that what my hair needed was a shampoo that would strip the residue off my hair from the other products. I have tried other Suave shampoos in the past but picked this one as the beach scene looked refreshing during this long and cold winter. The scent was very nice, almost like a real Ocean Breeze. The shampoo lathered up nicely with just a little bit. A bottle will last quite a while. It rinsed out clean and my hair was squeaky clean. I let it dry and I could not believe how shiny it was with just one use. Suave is also very reasonably priced compared to other shampoos. It comes in many different scents and the few I have tried always smell nice. I recommend this for anyone who has built up residue from hair products in their hair or if their hair looks dull and flat. It really made a difference in the shine in my hair in just one shampooing, I was amazed!

Good Smell, But Doesn't Do The Trick

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

The smell of this stuff is amazing, but it didn't do what I needed it to do for my hair. It made it smell good, but nothing else. It didn't moisturize and I still didn't feel as if though I had cleaned my hair good enough. I prefer Pantene and have preferred Pantene through the years to do that job. I guess, if you are looking for something that makes your hair smell good, this is good for that, but it really isn't good for anything else. I also didn't notice it adding much of a shine to my hair or anything. Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo really just fails at doing much of anything for me. It doesn't give me volume. It has no real good effect on my hair. I cannot repeat enough that the smell is the only thing that this shampoo has ever offered me. Maybe, one good thing is that it is affordable and so, if you have no other option, it is a good one to go to, but only if you have no other option.

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo Review

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

Very Affordable, smells great but effectiveness not very high because of the fact that this product is cheap and not expensive. The more expensive the better quality, that's usually the case in most cheap products if you haven't known that by now. But I give this shampoo overall rating at 6 because i actually use this product very frequently. I'm not one to buy expensive products on things like shampoo. I do recremmend this product to others though because although it's not a top of the line kind of brand, you do get your moneys worth.

if your looking for genuine quality this is not the product. I honestly think this shampoo just makes your hair smell really really good and leaves your hair feeling a little rubbery when you've finished washing it.

I love this smell! It makes me feel like i'm at the beach. It is one of my favorite scents suave has including the coconut shampoo. This is the whole reason that makes this product good and not a piece of garbage.

Good Economical Choice

from Danville, IN

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo is a very good choice when you are looking for a bargain brand. I can usually find this selection on sale and sometimes I can score with coupons for this brand, making the shampoo even more affordable. For those on a budget this is a really good choice. This product cleans well. I have used this product on and off over an extended period of time. This shampoo does not leave any kind of residue or build up. Leaves my hair feeling clean. My hair is color treated with chemicals and this does not tend to cause fading in my color. This product is not comparable to the specialty shampoos or the higher end salon brands but when looking for a simple shampoo to get clean hair this is the way to go.

Does a very good job getting hair clean and feeling fresh.

This product has a very pleasant yet mild scent. This is one of the scents I would look for again.

It works and its cheap

from Warren, MI

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze shampoo can be found at a lot lower price than stated. I don't think that this shampoo is the best at providing body or leaving your hair silky smooth. I don't think its the best at moisturizing but it is however very good at removing dirt and oils from your hair while helping achieve all those other issues listed above. I definitely feel very refreshed and clean after using this product. I like the shape of the bottle as well. Its design makes it hard for it to slip out of your hand even when wet or soapy. I can't stand Shampoo's that are heavily scented I can't stand walking around smelling like a flower garden. Ocean Breeze has a scent that is both nice and light. I just feel like my hair smells clean not pretty. Its well worth my money.

Its a good balanced shampoo that is better at cleaning than all the frilly stuff like scent, volume or moisturizing but does all those fairly well.

a light clean scent that I prefer

Economical shampoo that works every time!

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo is my go to shampoo, and what I use every time I wash my hair. My only complaint is that it isn't a natural/organic shampoo, but at this great price and effectiveness I really can't complain! The great thing about this shampoo is that you can keep on using it over and over again, and it retains it's efficacy. I've tried other shampoos (mostly organic, or more gentle shampoos), but they always give me oilier, dirty hair sooner. This shampoo will keep your hair clean longer. If I wash my hair every other day, it's perfectly clean. I will admit that if you use this shampoo every single day, your hair will get a little stripped. Maybe that's to be expected with a shampoo like this, though. As it is, I'm very happy with this shampoo and definitely recommend it to anyone with fairly healthy (not dry or damaged) hair. The smell is nice and clean as well, and since I love the ocean, it's the perfect scent for me.

Very effective every time. Just don't over use it or your hair will get might not be happy.

Yay for ocean breeze!

Good for Hair

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

I use Suave of all types. I like it because it help to clean my hair when other don't seem to work well. I can always count on this shampoo and conditioner to make my hair fresh and clean and manageable.I like the fact it has other types of uses like color treated hair. I color my hair and us the color treated also. As my head begins to dry out I like to use Suave because it helps keep my scalp fresh and helps it not to itch., I like to I like the different variety of scents, my favorite is Strawberry and Breeze. I switch between the two. Keep up with the good work.

The brand is a very nice brand, it never lets me down, it helps with dry hair and itchiness, and allows my hair to feel refreshed every time I use it, and the smell also helps with the feeling of freshness.

The fact that there are so many scents to choose from makes it easier to pick a different scent every time. But I really like the Strawberry

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

I have been using this product for many years now and I really like it. It costs a fraction of other top name shampoos and does every bit as good of a job.

It lathers up very nicely and has a great light scent. Nothing perfume smelling about this. Love it.

This shampoo has a very nice light scent which is not at all overpowering. Very fresh smelling and pleasant.

A perfect shampoo for a person on a budget

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo:

The smell of the shampoo is amazing and it last all day pretty much. I would put my hair in a ponytail and when I let it down my hair would smell amazing. I get a lot of compliments on how well it actually smells. I have a lot of hair and its very frizzy so the only thing the shampoo really does for my hair is clean it. I have to put other products in my hair to keep the frizz down but I have no complaints. Its a cheap shampoo so I'm not expecting much from it after all. My sisters also love the product and take it to school with them for showers after sports practice. The product also last for awhile so I don't have to buy another bottle for about two weeks or so.

If you're looking for a product that keeps frizz down or prevents breakage I wouldn't buy this product. Other then that its great for the price and smells fantastic and is safe for children to use as well.

I love this scent but there are so many others!