3.4

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner

3.4

Pros

Cons

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner Smells Awesome!

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner:

I have bought Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner a few different times usually because I was out of conditioner and need some that was on the cheap side. I have long thick hair that tangles very easily so it can be hard to find a good conditioner. This conditioner worked good for me but the problem I had with it was that I had to use twice as much of Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner then other conditioners. It works great if you need cheap conditioner but in the long run you end up spending more because you have to use so much more conditioner.

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner works pretty good if you use a lot of it.

I really liked the smell of Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner. The smell is a little on the strong side but it smells good so it works out. If you don't like strong scents don't buy Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner!

Watery consistency that does nothing to my hair.

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner:

Suave is in great need of updating its product. This conditioner is a sad case of an extremely outdated product that needs to be eliminated from store shelves. I found absolutely no benefit in using this conditioner. From the bottle, to the way the product smells and performs, this has got to be one of the worst items I have bought at a drugstore. The bottle design is very cheap, along with the simple scent that does not even cling to my hair! I also feel that the consistency of the product is VERY watered down. I would not recommend anyone to use this conditioner. It will not benefit the health or look of their hear in any drastic way.

I did not expect much from such a low-prices hair care product. I was right in my low expectations after using it.

The scent is not very original. I also do not like how the company markets this particular collection of products. Its very outdated.

Doesn't do much.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner:

This conditioner is really thick and creamy. The texture and consistency of it gives the illusion that it is better for your hair than it actually is. It was not moisturizing enough for my long hair. My hair did not feel really dry, but it felt bland, like I had not used anything really. It was also difficult to comb my hair out after using this because it did not moisturize it enough to get the tangles out. I had really bad knots in the very back and front of my hair. It did not give my hair any shine and it looked dull. However, it did not weigh my hair down and my cowlick was perkier than usual, which I enjoyed. My hair was also wavier than usual, perhaps due to it being more lightweight. My hair was hard to style after because it wasn't smoothing. It smells good, but I would not say that it is like the ocean at all. It smells fresh but artificial, almost like some type of light bathroom cleaner.

Wonderful scent!

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner:

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner has the most wonderful scent. I love the ocean, and the smells you breathe in when you're near the ocean air...and this conditioner evokes those memories when you're just taking a shower! Seriously, the scent shouldn't be that neat, but it really is. Aside from loving the scent, this conditioner isn't my favorite though, unfortunately. It really isn't horrible, especially considering the price, but it's just not that great either. It's decently moisturizing and does untangle your hair (if you have long hair and need the extra help with that), but it's not overly impressive. It has more of a thinner lotion consistency rather than a deeply moisturizing, heavier creamy consistency. I prefer something more deeply moisturizing, but that may not be a problem for everyone. If you are looking for something inexpensive and that works pretty well, give this conditioner a try. Especially if you like the smell of an ocean breeze! There is nothing wrong with this conditioner; it just might not moisturize your hair as much as you'd like.

Suave Ocean Breeze Conditioner is wondeful for my hair and image

from Azalea, OR

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner:

Money is tight these days and purchasing hair care products is difficult to do so on a tight budget, and Suave has made it so that "money is not as much of an issue".  Suave Ocean Breeze Conditoner used with the Suave Ocean Breeze Shampoo makes ones hair feel clean and smells great.  Leaves it soft and manageable.  May not remedy split ends and damage, but makes you feel as though your hair is at it's best.

It also rinses clean keeping the weight off of your hair and leaves it so shiny and the smell lasts a long time.

And one of my pet peeves is smell.  I don't want to go out in public smelling like a fruit or a vegetable (fighting off bees).  Flowers are ok, but only certain ones.  But smelling like the breeze, now that is much better in my opinion and certainly more acceptable.

This Ocean Breeze Conditioner does a nice job.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner:

When my husband took over the semi-weekly shopping trip for essentials, he decided to go to WalMart for the lowest prices.  I had only put "shampoo and conditioner" on the shopping list, so he chose the cheapest possible products that he could find, including *Suave Ocean Breeze Conditioner*.

This is a very average hair conditioner that contains "sea algae extract" and vitamin E.  It is supposed to relax you with the sea scent and leave hair extra soft and shiny.  This conditioner is easy to spread throughout hair, and as such I expected a better performance from it.  It doesn't weigh down hair with product, but nor does it leave it looking especially soft or smooth after use.  It really is just an average product.

I will continue to use it, though, because both of these *Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze *products have been super-easy to use, inexpensive, and good enough for my slightly wavy hair.  Recommended!

Sauve Naturals smells great.

from Menlo, GA

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner:

Sauve Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner is a good conditioner for the money.  I have long hair that is very fine and this conditioner makes my hair very use to comb when it is wet without pulling my hair out.  It is a very light weight conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look oily the next day.  I wash my hair every other day and because it is long I tend to use twice as much conditioner as I do shampoo.  This makes this product perfect because it offers great conditioning without costing an arm and a leg.  I have found that all of Sauve's hair care products are equally good and the company has great sales on a regular basis that helps the budget.  The smell of Suave Natural Ocean Breeze is very soothing and the great scent lingers in your hair for days.  It makes for quite a conversation starter out in public when the person in line behind you tells you that your hair smells nice.

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner is Awesome

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner:

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner is just as amazing as it's shampoo counterpart. The fragrance is wonderful and lasts a good part of the day. The bottle style makes it easy to use in the shower - no dropping heavy bottles on your feet. The flat top also allows you to get the last drop by placing it upside down on a ledge. It's just as inexpensive as the shampoo, making it a good choice for the budget-conscious. The fact that I don't use conditioner everyday makes it even better for my budget - I buy it less often than the shampoo. One bottle of this conditioner will last me through two or three bottles of the shampoo. But even if you condition every day, this product more than meets my cost-to-size ratio criteria. Around my home, Suave is the lowest-priced hair care product on the market. But it's inexpensiveness doesn't make it "cheap". This is a high-quality product available at a very reasonable price.