3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

Nice Body Wash for a Great Price

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash is a pleasant and very affordable body wash for the family. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out. It is one of the best bargain brand body washes that I have ever used. I mainly use this brand as a back up in case I run out of my usual bath soap or when I need to be more frugal with my overall spending.

This body wash works well to wash my body and leave it feeling soft. It does not cause my skin to feel dry, tight, and I never feel like there is any residue left on my skin. I do have to be a little careful that I do not use this for an extended length of time because it eventually causes my eczema to break out. I think it is the scent in the product that may cause my skin to react. I would only recommend this body wash to those who have normal skin that is not sensitive to perfumes or dyes.

The scent of Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash is pleasant. It is a fresh scent, not too feminine and definitely not what I would consider as a masculine scent. It is a nice scent for the entire family. The scent does not smell on your skin for very long after you shower.

A refreshing cool breeze that dries my skin out

After convincing my husband of the positive attributes of shower gel versus soap bars he has been won over completely and quite often shows up at the house after a trip to the grocery store with a new shower gel to try, he recent introduction to the bathroom was **Unilever Suave Naturals Refreshing Body Wash Ocean. **

***What did we like about Unilever Suave Naturals Refreshing Body Wash Ocean? ***

- inexpensive and with a BOGO coupon we also got to try another scent too

- nice scent - but I think it is more masculine but it is fresh

- rinses well

- medium lather

***Unilever Suave Naturals Refreshing Body Wash Ocean*** ingredients:  Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Polyquaternium-10, Cocamide MEA, PEG-5 Cocamide, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Etidronic Acid, Blue 1, and Red 33.

***What didn't I like about Unilever Suave Naturals Refreshing Body Wash Ocean? ***

- trying to use more natural/eco-friendly products even in the shower

- made my skin itch and itch and itch ....

- dried skin out

Ok, so when you apply the **Unilever Suave Naturals Refreshing Body Wash Ocean **to your sponge, loofah or washcloth it is a fresh, clean, refreshing scent. I think men would prefer it and most women would turn it away (except maybe my sister who also likes Cliniques Happy).  But, I just can't live with dry itchy skin and the need to apply moisturizer everywhere, I just don't have time for that. So, while it may have saved money on the purchase, it spent money and time in the "long run."

Refreshing scent, great product, FAB price!

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash:

I love Suave body washes. I find that they have great scents -- comparable to the MUCH higher priced national brands -- at very reasonable prices. And you can find them anywhere - drug stores, big box stores, grocery stores, not just speciality stores at the mall.

I tend to gravitate toward fruity or warm scents - not anything remotely beachy. But when I got the Ocean Breeze scent as part of a gift package, I figured I'd give it a try. I was in for a very pleasant surprise! The scent is light and refreshing, not overpowering and not that yucky, blah scent you often find when something is given such a generic name. (If something is named Vanilla Cherry Blossom, you usually know what you're going to get. If it's Ocean Breeze, it's a bit more hit or miss.)

How well does it work? I find all Suave body washes work extremely well, producing excellent lather and rinsing well. Unless they are moisturizing forumlations, they can dry your skin out some, but I have a similar problem with most non-mosisturing forumlations.

Great value for soft, clean skin

from Hamden, CT

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash:

I'm a big fan of body wash and so far this product by Suave is my favorite. Suave is a reputable brand and this product is no exception to their line of great products. It moisturizes skin, leaving it clean and refreshed. I sometimes suffer from dry skin so it is important that what I'm using on my skin contains key ingredients such as vitamin E, like this contains. I love the ocean breeze scent which is comparable to the scent of Bath and Body Works brand (it even says this on the bottle). As a student, it's also very important to me that the products I choose are a great value. With this body wash by Suave, I get all I want: a product that thoroughly cleanses and rinses clean while still leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed and a great smelling gel at an excellent price. The bottle is a great in that the shape allows for easy storage in a smaller apartment shower and simple use with a reliable flip up cover that never sprays or over flows. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great value.

A great product, but it comes out WAY too fast!

from Chevy Chase, MD

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash:

Let me start by saying that I am a Bath and Body Works fan...whenever they have their sales, I stock up on body wash.  However, I recently ran out of body wash between sales...what to do?  I ran to the drug store and frantically searched through the body washes.  I was amazed to find one that smelled as good as my usual body wash - Suave Naturals Refreshing Body Wash in Ocean Breeze scent!

From my first use, I enjoyed my brief beach-scent getaways.  The body wash has a good consistency and suds up nicely on my bath pouf.  It rinses cleanly and doesn't make the bottom of the shower slippery.  The only problem with it is that the hole through which the body wash pours is way too large, and it is far too easy to pour out a lot more than you need.

I have found my new go-to body wash for less than a quarter of the price of my old brand!  I am looking forward to trying the other Suave body wash scents soon!

There's "nothing" special about Suave Body Wash Ocean Breeze.

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash:

**There is nothing special about Suave Naturals Refreshing Body Wash Ocean Breeze 12 oz.  It is just an okay product.  There is nothing to shout or write home about.  The main reason is that it doesn't lather very well, unless you use a lot of it.  A little bit does "not" go a long way.  I had the 12 oz size and even though there is a lot of it, it doesn't last very long for the reason I stated previously.  The scent is very nice because it does smell like you're swimming in an ocean so blue, however, the scent is very faint.  It should have been made a lot stronger in order for you to enjoy it like an ocean.  Also, the fact that it doesn't lather very well makes it feel like you are in a swimming pool instead of an ocean.  The body wash does come in a lovely light blue color which is very pleasing to the eye and the packaging is cute.  It will draw your gaze.  Even though I think this product is okay, you should give it a try because it is very "inexpensive", which is definitely a plus.  It's practically free if you have a coupon and it is on sale.  I would rate this a "5" on a scale of "1-10".  **

My husband now loves this stuff!

from Shorewood, IL

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash:

I have been using Suave body wash for years now. My husband on the other hand has always used his bar of soap. The bar soap leaves our shower a mess. The Suave body wash does not. I bought a bottle of this since it was not a "girly" smell and acutally bought my husband one of those sponges and he has never looked back. The liquid soap is so much easier and it goes on so nice and smooth. My husband has forever used bar soap so I didn't think this had a chance but with the smell and how easy it is to use he will use it all the time. The best part about all of Suave products is that their prices are very low. In this economy everyone is looking to save a dime and these body washes are very affordable. We both use them and they are even on sale a lot and you can get some great coupons as well. You can't go wrong with these affordable Suave products. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash Very Refreshing

from Marion, NY

Comments about Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Body Wash:

Suave body wash in the Ocean Breeze scent is probably my favorite body wash.  It has a light fresh scent that just makes you want to stay in the shower.  It conditions your skin with vitamin E and sea algae extract.  I think it beats the expensive brands when it comes to scent.  Suave Body Wash works up into a gentle foamt lather that feels so good and cleans great.  It doens't leave you feeling coated with leftover lather or lotion but it rinses so well your whole body feels squeaky clean.  With so many body wash options out there it is confusing as to which brands are good for your skin.  With Suave Body Wash Ocean Breeze I feel like I am using a gentle product that is not stripping my skin of it's natural oils and still leaving me with a fresh gentle clean.  Sure you can pay alot more for body wash if you want to.  With Suave Body wash you can buy a great product at a realistic price.