3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Suave Naurals compares to Bath and Body Works, it's amazing!

I reveived a 2 oz sample of Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin body lotion and I love it!  I have been using this lotion for about 4 days now.  I am very picky about lotion and anything scented.  I like a scent that is pleasing but not too strong.  If it is too strong I get a headache.  I love that the lotion is not heavy but yet you feel moisturized after putting it on and the mosturized feeling lasts too.  The scent is VERY pleasing!  It's not too strong but yet it does last for hours.  I tend to buy the higher priced lotions for the quality but I will be buying this one in the future.  In the winter my skin get very dry and itcy, I also consider my skin sensitive and this lotion keeps me from itching and does not irritate when my skin is very dry.  The lotion is advertised as having a long lasting scent and for soft skin and it does both.  I will be buying this as gifts in the future too, this is how much I liked it.  I really don't have anything negative to say about the lotion, that is why I give it 5 stars.

Let go my mango body lotion

I admit to prefering products that contain natural ingredients so am pleased when any company tries to do a more "natural" version of their original product. I have been using **Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion **as an alternative to some pricier brands and here is what I think,

What do I like about **Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion? **

- inexpensive

- easy to find

- doesn't leave an oily film on the skin

- absorbs quickly

- leaves most of my skin feeling soft

- original scent - not like all the others

What I don't like abotu **Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion: **

- it's not as good as BBW - but it's pretty close and for the price that's nice.

- not as many choices in scents as BBW products

- the scent is a little "off" - When I first apply it I actually don't really care for the the more mandarian less mango scent. There is a slight bitterness to it - but it gets better with wearing it.

Overall, **Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion **is a good choice, especially when you don't want to spend the money for many other natural brands. I would just look for another scent - maybe vanilla or somehting.

Almost as good, but not quite, as BBW. There is a little bitterness.

Inexpensive alternative to have on hand.

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

I don't love this Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion, but I do use it from time to time when I don't want anything too heavy. The price is definitely right, as is the case with most Suave products, and this is a case of "you get what you pay for."

I actually really do like the scent. It's more citrus than mango and smells fresh and clean.

Absorption
The absorption is where things start to go a bit awry. It seems like it just won't go in. It's not very thick and seems like it should absorb easily, but instead it feels like it just sits on the surface for a while, longer than it should. I usually only use it on exposed areas like arms and legs (if I'm going to be wearing shorts). Otherwise, it sticks to clothes a bit.

When it does finally absorb, it does a good job of keeping my skin from being too dry or flaky. It lasts all day, which is another plus. This isn't a bad lotion by any stretch, it could just be a little better.

Moisturize me!

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

I am a fan of Suave products. The Suave brand makes a large array of lotions that are gentle enough on my skin that I can use it everyday. Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion left my skin feeling soft, and renewed! And for the price it was definitely a good deal.

The scent very pleasant, fruity smell, but the smell does not last very long after application which I was a little disappointed in. The perfume or what ever gives Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion its scent does NOT irritate my skin at all.

Absorption
It absorbs quickly into the skin and does not leave a sticky or greasy residue. I do wish the formula was a bit thicker though since it's sort of watery.

It does everything I need my lotion to do. Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, and gets rid of all my dry spots. It is incredibly gentle, and for the price I can not complain.

• Absorption:

Not a good moisturizing lotion but a great scent!

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

I bought this Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion purely for a test purpose, because I had read somewhere that Suave had compared their lotion to Bath and Body Work Mango Mandarin lotion (only available online as far as I know), and had said that Suave's lotion was just as good if not better than Bath and Body Works ' s version. Suave's lotion is so runny it's almost laughable. Might as well just be scented water as far as I am concerned. Because it was so runny, it became almost tricky applying it on my body without it getting everywhere. So even though the Suave lotion is very cheap, you end up using twice as much as you would for a lotion that actually has substance. As far as moisturizing power, it remains very average, not to say below average. But again, you get what you pay for, usually. The only redeeming quality of this product is the absolutely fantastic scent. Just as fabulous as Bath and Body Works Mango Mandarin lotion, if not better. Unfortunately, I do not see myself using this Suave lotion very much, unless they improve the moisturizing power of this product. Too many fillers, not enough moisturizing ingredients.

Love the scent! It does smell like a fresh mango and mandarin smoothie, this is the best part about this lotion.

nice lotion

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion is a good product. I use it all the time to help with dry hands during the winter months. I have children who love to run around bare foot, and their feet are usually dry and have cracks. I will rub this lotion on their feet at night and then have them wear socks to bed to help lock in the lotion. It works very well. I may not work for extremely dry or cracked feet, but for an nice every day lotion, this does the job. It isn't too greasy, which means you can still open door knobs after you put this lotion on. It is a good deal for the price.

I enjoy a nice citrus smell, and this mango mandarin is a nice refreshing scent. My kids don't particularly care for it.

Absorption
It does on smooth, and absorbs quickly.

For minor dry skin and cracks, then this lotion is great. If you need something for really dry skin, you would do better to find another kind of lotion.

Great Lotion

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

I live in Northern Colorado, and when winter season strikes, it gets super dry out here. My skin scales up really bad, and starts to crack easily. I have tried several lotions out there, and have found the Suave line to be a great product for what you pay. The bottles are pretty decent size, and will last you awhile. Also the Suave brand has lasting affects, that allows my skin to stay moisturized without having to reapply several times a day. I especially like the Mango Mandarin lotion, because it has a very subtle pleasant scent. Overall, Suave is a great lotion for anyone who suffers from dry climates, and extra dry skin. You get a lot for the buck, and it does a great job.

I especially like the Mango Mandarin scent. It's not over bearing, and last throughout the day.

Absorption
The suave brand isn't overly greasy. It absorbs in the skin, and keeps you moisturized.

I find this lotion to be just as effective as the more expensive brands. I suffer from super dry skin, and I rarely have to do additional applications throughout the day.

• Absorption:

Lotion works well, but has strong scent that can irritate skin

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

This lotion has a mango scent. I do not like the mango scent, but it is tolerable. It is not super strong, so I can overlook it. The lotion did irritate my skin occasionally when applying it. Due to frequent hand washing, I had a few cracks in my hands and it stung when applying the lotion. After using it consistently over a few days, my hands did feel softer and smoother. I would recommend this lotion, but would prefer one without scent and made for sensitive skin. I have noticed that scented lotions have a tendency to irritate skin and usually avoid them.

Generally, I do not like scented lotions. The mango scent is okay. It is not super strong, but I don't care for it.

Absorption
It seems to absorb well into the skin. I would prefer it to be a little thicker so it would sink in better.

The lotion combats dry skin well. I wash my hands frequently and it has done a good job keeping my skin soft and smooth.

Cheap!

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

I really want to like Suave lotions. They are so inexpensive at the stores I shop. They also come in a very nice variety of scents. I have purchased and used a couple different Suave body lotions, this mango variety is one of them. I love the price, it is less than half the cost of other name brand lotions. I also like the pump bottles, they are the most convenient for placing on my night table and my bathroom counter. When you first pump out the lotion, the scent is wonderful. It smells fresh, clean, fruity and wonderful. The lotion is slightly runny, needs to be a bit thicker. It is easily smoothed onto skin and does absorb quite fast. It does not moisturize my skin very well. I find that if I use it throughout the day on my hands, that my hands will feel dry again a few minutes after I've used it. I would rather pay a little more for a quality lotion that will do a better job of moisturizing my skin.

Works Like More Expensive Brands

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion is a great product! I love more expensive brands of lotion but don't like paying the price all the time. This body lotion works just as well as more expensive brands. It does an excellent job of moisturizing my skin, and I have very dry skin. My skin itches and flakes on my hands during the winter and I use a lot of lotion for that, and this lotion works very well for me. It moisturizes my hands without making them feel greasy or slimy. I also use it on my legs after shaving and on my back after showering. It does a good job of moisturizing those areas as well. I love the mango mandarin scent of this lotion. It is strong enough for me to notice it without being overpowering. This lotion is easy to find in several mainstream stores, so I don't have to make a trip to a specialty store to get it. I would highly recommend it because it works very well, it has a pleasant scent, the price is great, and it's easy to find.

It has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering.

• Absorption:

Great lotion for a great price

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

I absolutely love Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion. This body lotion is one of my favorite "go to" brands when my hands and legs are feeling dry, especially during the winter months.. This product is inexpensive compared to other brands and works just as well if not better over more pricier brands.

I adore "citrus" scents over "flowery" and this Suave lotion fits the bill. It smells awesome, not too overpowering and not too light and the mandarin scent stays on my skin for hours.

Absorption
The Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion absorbs quickly into my skin and keeps it moisturized. The lotion goes on smoothly without leaving clumps anywhere nor does it leave a greasy or tacky feeling.

This product is very effective in keeping my skin moisturized and smooth, especially works well after applying shortly after a shower as I believe the lotion helps lock in some moisture. This body lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and delicate.

Smells Really Great

Comments about Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion:

I absolutely love this smell of this lotion! I purchased Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion recently as I had received a coupon for a free bottle of any Suave lotion. I love Mango scents so obviously choose this product from the line of assorted scents. There is clearly a reason that this item is so cheap and that has to be that it is very ineffective. I really was not impressed and my hands and skin never felt moisturized whatsoever. I did smell nice, though, and I guess you could say that that was a plus. When I put it on, it doesn't seem to absorb into the skin very well. I prefer the lotions that are much thicker as they seem to work much better. If I put this lotion on my cracked hands overnight, it doesn't do anything for them and they still ache in the morning. I find myself wearing this when my skin isn't so dry and in need, so that I smell good, but would not recommend it as a cure for any type of dry or sensitive skin issue.