2.3
Other Women's Deodorants:
Suave

2.3

its an average deordorant at an average price

from Florence, AZ

Comments about Suave Naturals Invisible Solid Anti Perspirant & Deodorant Sweet Pea & Violet 2.6 oz:

I bought this on sale at my local drugstore because i wanted to try something other than my usual "baby powder" scented deodorant. I like the scent. its nice and light and not overpowering. It claims to be a 24 hr protection deodorant, but it definitely doesnt last that long. I was sweaty and stinky by the end of the day when i took a shower. It also says that it glides on clear, but it defnintely is not clear. its not a super thick white deodorant by any means, but certainly not clear enough for the little black dress test. I think its an average everyday wear deodorant. I recommend the scent, and recomend the deodorant as an average daily use for some one with average or below average sweatyness/stinkyness. I dont recommend for anyone who is above average in the wetness and odor department.

May qualify as a deodorant but is NOT an antiperspirant

from Rocky Face, GA

In general, I have been satisfied with the Suave line of hair care products. They are not outstanding but they perform adequately for their inexpensive price. I obviously had the same expectations for Suave deodorants but I am very dissatisfied with the performance of this product. I have a sedentary office job and my arm pits still sweat after using this deodorant. I tried it consistently for a couple of weeks to eliminate any variables like hormones or non- breathable fabric. None of it made a difference. My pits were typically wet within 3 hours of application. That has not happened with any other deodorant. The only plus is that I didn't get too smelly so at least I wasn't offensive to anyone. The scent of the deodorant is very light- not too sweet as the name might imply but none of that matters when you're walking around the office with sweat stains. This not something I will ever use again, not even in a pinch.

good deodorant

from Augusta, ME

i initially bought this deodorant since i forgot to get some on a trip i took recently. i was looking for something cheap but iner the 3 oz size so i could just take it with me on my carry on during my trip home. this little guy was there with a 0.99 cents sale tag, so i thought, hey why not. i actually like the bath and body works 'sweet pea' line so this worked out great for me. so far, i dont have any complaints. the bottle says 'compare to secret' which i cant since i havent used secret yet, but i like this deo so far. it does the job, and doesnt really leave any white marks; or maybe i cant tell since i switch up my deos a lot. i like that it came in a nice 1.7 oz size, and the price was great, considering other brands had smaller 'travel sized' containers for a bit more then i paid for this. i dont swat alot thankfully, so i cant comment if its very good coverage, but its good enough for me.

Suave Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is terrible!

from Van Buren, AR

Let me just say, I hate this deodorant!!!! It absolutely, completely, and utterly sucks.  I can put it on, and then within an hour or two I am sweaty, gross, and smelly!  I don't know how they can advertise this as an anti-perspirant, because it doesn't prevent perspiring at all!!!!!  The smell of the deodorant itself is pleasant enough, but the smell of my armpits after a little while is definetly not.  Also, mine says it "glides on clear" , which is DOES NOT DO.   I have tracks of white left over under my arms and on my shirts.  If you are used to feeling like your own personal nasty-smelling swimming pool, then this stuff is for you.  If not, do not buy it just because it is cheaper (if it even is cheaper where you live).  It is sooooooooo not worth it.  Personally, I have found this stuff to do exactly what it promises to prevent, and therefore I have found it to be not only a waste of money, but a waste of space in my house.