Other Shampoos:
Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo

Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Great shampoo that really cleans your hair and scalp

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo really cleans your hair and scalp thoroughly, without ever disappointing you. While some shampoos will keep your hair clean for just a day, this shampoo will keep your hair clean and oily free enough to go for two days. This perfect if you only like washing your hair every other day, like hair stylists say you should! When you use this shampoo, you don't have to worry about your hair not being clean enough. I always massage a good portion into my scalp and lather it up until I can feel and hear my hair getting squeaky clean...you can actually hear the squeaky sound. Even though it gets your hair so clean, it doesn't seem to be too strong or abrasive either - it's the perfect combination of deep cleaning and hair health promoting shampoo. It's probably not the best choice for curly hair though, as it might dry it out. If you have oily hair, this is a perfect choice of shampoo!

This shampoo has a really nice mixture within it.

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

I was very pleased with this shampoo. I think that it's really nice in the way that it's able to clean my hair completely and leave it without grease or heaviness, but it also keeps my hair feeling healthy and pleasant. Usually with these types of shampoos, it's almost impossible to get a nice combination of cleaning power but maintaining healthy hair, and this also left a nice scent within my locks and it was wonderful.

Suave Naturals, Not Natural

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

I am not sure why Suave started a line called "Naturals" when there is little about the line that implies nature. This shampoo does only the basics, and doesn't do them all that well. I dislike this shampoo because while it does cleanse, it also drys hair out badly, it does not have any special "natural" ingredients to set it apart from other, cheaper, lines they make, and the scent is anything but refreshing.

Ok, if you are looking for the bare-bones of shampoo, something that removes all possible things from your scalp besides hair, then this might be satisfactory. I used to think that harsh, cheap shampoos would be ok for people with short hair, but I do not think so anymore and Suave is what changed my mind. My husband used this type of Suave when we were dating, and he had a dry, itchy head all the time. After I got him some slightly more expensive shampoo his head stopped itching. This shampoo may cleanse, but it removes all the good things from the scalp as well. It is just too harsh.

I think that calling this product "natural" is also misleading, as there is nothing special in the ingredients that really sets it apart or makes it better than their cheapest shampoos.

This shampoo has a very strong smell, but it is not a pleasant one. It is harsh in the nose and biting instead of being gentle and pleasant.

Great Shampoo, Great Price

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

Works as well as high priced brands. Why pay more when you can get this great product at a great low price

Love the lather and scent. can shower in morning and hair still look great at night

Great fresh smell. Long lasting. will smell good hours after use. I love to show in morning and put hair up the take down later in day and smell the fresh scent

Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo - new favorite!

from Texarkana, TX

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

I have searched high and low for a shampoo that gently cleans without stripping, helps prevent damage from a flat iron, doesn't cause build up, and makes my hair smell great all day long. I finally found it in Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist shampoo! I have well water so mineral build-up was a problem with my hair on a daily basis, but shampoos made for well water stripped my hair and turned it into a dry haystack, and it was way too expensive. Using a conditioner formulated for preventing damage from hairstyling only compounded the well water problem. Thank you, Suave, for making a shampoo that addresses my multiple issues and is still affordable! Best shampoo ever!

This shampoo does the work of a clarifying shampoo for me, but without stripping my hair into dry straw. It leaves my scalp and hair squeaky clean.

This scent is wonderful. It's clean, slightly floral, and lasts throughout the day. I love a shampoo that doesn't smell like fruit or candy - it just smells clean!

SUAVE scores again with Waterfall Mist Shampoo!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

Okay, so my husband Pal uses *White Rain*.  My hectic week included misbegotten purchases, and **SUAVE NATURALS Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo** was one of them.

***SURPRISE!  SURPRISE!  ***I really LIKE this shampoo!

Because of problems with *seborrheic dermatitis*, my dermatologist recommends that I change shampoos the minute I begin to itch.  What a stable of shampoos I have!  Most are related to dandruff relief although I have often used *Suave Deep Cleaning Shampoo for Men *as a means of getting rid of build-up from these specialty shampoos.

**SUAVE Waterfall Mist Shampoo** works much as does the *Deep Cleaning Shampoo*, but it seems milder and absolutely non-irritating to my problematic scalp.  (I'm knocking on wood as I type this.)  **Waterfall Mist's** scent is light tropical with hints of citrus.

Is there an ingredient missing in **Waterfall Mist** that, in other products, creates my scalp irritation?  Whatever the case, I haven't used specialty shampoos in over a month, and both my hair and my scalp feel cleaner with practically no itching.

**Waterfall Mist Shampoo **lathers well but not with gimungous pillows of lather.  (Those dubious enablers, *Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate* and* Ammonium Laureth Sulfate *come right after *water* on the list of ingredients.)  Apart from the usual suspects (I won't mention all), **Waterfall Mist's** ingredients also include *Spirulina Maxima Extract, Mentha Aquatica Leaf Extract *and *Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract*.  They may play a miniscule role in the formula, but I just *dig *these evocative names.

**SUAVE Waterfall Mist** squeaks cleaner faster than any of my other shampoos.**  **It also leaves my hair in a set that keeps its basic shape even as it relaxes in the humidity.

All told, this has been a mistaken purchase with a mighty pleasing pay-off.  You might want to give it a try!

# # # # #

Some other **SUAVE Naturals** that sound appealing.

*Pomegranate Splash, Juicy Green Apple, Tropical Coconut, Ocean Breeze, Aloe & Water Lily* and more.

If they're all as pleasing as **Waterfall Mist**, this could be lots of fun!

good cheap product

from Stamford, NY

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

I;ve always had long hair and i've never been a rich kid and now workinbg on paying back student loans while still trying to keep my hair nice and healthy leaves me turning to a suave shapoo its usually the cheapest thing you can buy and yet i love almost all of the smells they offer and for the price its a great quality.  I love the waterfall smell its fresh and clean it makes me feel good getting out of the shower and feeling like i've saved some money and my boyfriend really seems to like the smell which is an added bonus.  I feel like this keeps my hair from being oily.  Being that its long it usually takes me more shampoo but this lathers up really well and i don't need a ton to feel like my hair is clean.  I think it helps keep my hair nice and shiny too.  I don't have split ends and my hair always feels nice and  thick i hate when my hair feels flat and gross so yea im a devoted suave fan ive tried other shapoos but they dont sell as good for the price

This shampoo is great!

from Collinsville, IL

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

As a child, i have always been a lover of all things suave, their shampoo, their deodorant, body wash, you name it, and ive tried it. As i got older, i started to stray away from their products, not because anything was wrong with them, but because i wanted to try something different. I found that all the other products i used just werent as fond of my hair as i was and caused severe breakage. I went back to my trusted and beloved suave brand and i tried out this new shampoo, waterfalls. Oh my, first of all, it smells so heavenly and second of all, after using it for about a month, i really noticed a difference in my hair. The breakage stopped, it looked healthier and not to mentioned, smelled really good. I love the way it makes my hair feel incredibly soft, i dont think i will ever trade it for any other shampoo! They have various smells that you can try out with matching conditioners. This shampoo is really good, you should try it!

Great quality - super value

from Winter Garden, FL

Comments about Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo:

Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo - is great to use.  Wonderful quality with fresh fragrance & ability to get even oily hair clean.  Super value at only 99 cents for the 15 oz bottle which lasts a number of weeks for beautiful smelling clean hair.