4.8

Suave Men Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

4.8

Terrific Product

Comments about Suave Men Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Suave Men Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Condition is a high quality product designed specifically for men. Shampoo and conditioner are combined in one for convenient use. Primarily, I would use this product during the winter months as my house has very dry heat. I use this shampoo for dandruff purposes during dry times. Otherwise, I do not have a problem with dandruff. This product is effective if used daily.

I have short hair so the conditioner additive has minimal effects.

Bottom Line: I strong recommend Suave Men Dandruff shampoo.

This product works well if used daily to treat dandruff problems, particularly on one with short hair. I cannot vouch for the effectiveness of getting through thicker hair to the scalp. Scrubbing the scalp is essential for this product to work effectively.

This product contains a very basic scent that is not very strong or overpowering which is one reason I like to purchase Suave Shampoo for Men.

Really efficient product.

Comments about Suave Men Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

The shampoo is very cleansing and efficient in cleaning. I have often been complimented on having "the softest hair" by many acquaintances of mine.

Deep cleaning; eliminates greasy and grubby hair along with dandruff problems.

Very delightful aroma in the product; adds to the overall quality of the product.

Best smelling shampoo for men

from Louisville, CO

Comments about Suave Men Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I stumbled across this shampoo while in the grocery store. Noticing that I was out of shampoo I decided to take this one home and try it out.

The first thing that struck me was the bottle that it was in. It looked a shampoo that truly was for men. The dark blue bottle and curved shape made it look, well, sexy. And sexy is a very good quality for a shampoo to have.

The smell is definitely the best aspect of this shampoo. It smells as good as a cologne but isnt as "In your face" as some colognes are. The smell doesn't linger in the hair as much as other shampoos might but is there and once you smell it you will fall in love with it.

The 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is nice just because if it weren't a 2 in 1, I would probably never use conditioner ever.

When your hair dries after using this shampoo it will look clean and have a very prominent shine to it. This shine was a bit much for me which is why it got 4 stars instead of 5, but for other men it might work out well.

Overall a great shampoo for its smell and cleaning abilities and would work out well for people who need a lot of shine to their hair.

Suave for Men 2 in 1 shampoo works great & it isn't just for Men

from Lithia, FL

Comments about Suave Men Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Suave for Men 2 in 1 shampoo for dandruff works very well. I use to buy the more expensive well known brands and paid a lot more. I can buy 3 bottles of the Suave for men 2 in 1 dandruff shampoo for the same price as the Selsum Blue or Head and Shoulders brands.

I bought this for my husband and I use it too now. It smells good and works the same as the other more expensive brands.

I highly recommend this for the man in your life and if you use dandruff shampoo too, even better! Save money and look great at the same time!