Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Models:
007940087246, 7940087246
Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing

All time favorite

This is my all-time favorite shampoo I've been using this particular shampoo for about 3 years now it has a wonderful smell to it and makes your hair feel soft and gives it life and volume without weighing your hair down and makes it shiny I love it

West Deptford Nj

Awful

For a while my hair was falling out...no reason for it I'm only 23...well recently i was scrolling online and saw a article about suave professionals making your hair fall out. Wel this was the only shampoo and conditioner I was using for quite some time. I stopped using this product and my problem instantly stopped. Suave is awful and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Albany, NY

false

My favorite

Love this shampoo a lot. I have been using this type of shampoo for the last 3 years and very happy about it. It gives me shine and healthy hair. The bottle itself is big enough and last long time. My husband also love this shampoo and doesn't want to switch to other. It also smell amazing. It makes my hair very clean. Its very easy to rinse. I recommend it to use it with the same conditioner. You will love your hair. This shampoo is very inexpensive and you can buy it basically everywhere. I highly recommend this shampoo to anyone.

Madison, WI

The BEES KNEES.

I LOVE this brand. It leaves my hair looking healthy and vibrant! And it smells SO GOOD! As someone with long and thick hair, there are days that I enter the shower looking like a matted swamp demon; but after one use of this stuff, my hair is easier to maintain and looks great. I've seen how this brand effects other's hair as well (dyed, fine, thick, long, short, oily, etc) and they looked great afterwards too. Highly recommended.

Michigan

Amazing shampoo!

My hair is oily, curly and damaged due to dyeing my hair so much. This shampoo makes my hair soft and managable. Most shampoos dries out my hair, if I use it everyday. I try to not wash my hair everyday, but sometimes in the summer I have to. This shampoo didn't dry my hair out at all! It smells good and makes washing your hair a little more fun. Its has a good consinety, so a little goes a long way. Its affordable, but doesn't mess your hair up like other cheaper shampoos! The conditioner to it is amazing as well!

Augusta, GA

Pleasantly surprised

I was very surprised by this product. I like Suave products, but this one went above and beyond. I loved the tingle of the mint and how clean my hair felt after using this shampoo and conditioner. It is extremely affordabke, a little goes a long way, hair is super clean, and my hair looks awesome.

Crawfordsville, IN

What a great shampoo!

I love everything about this shampoo. Great smell and my hair felt healthier after using it. No knots!

Nicole Elizabeth

true

I am happy with this product

This is a good product. It makes my hair feel soft and clean, and moisturizers it nicely. The only thing I don't like is that the scent seems to rinse right out. I prefer my shampoo to have a scent that stays with me after I wash my hair.

Columbus, Indiana

I love this shampoo!

I love this shampoo! I have a minor allergy to sulfur, so I have to switch to a non-sulfur shampoo frequently. But, for having sulfur in it this shampoo isn't too harsh on my scalp. And it smells wonderful!

Boston, MA

Love this stuff!

I love the smell of this product! This product lathers very well and is very moisturizing. This product has actually seemed to help with dandruff especially in the dry winter months. The product rinses out easily and left my hair feeling clean and soft. I always pair this shampoo with the matching conditioner in order to obtain the maximum amount of moisture.

USA