4.8

Suave Max Hold Unscented Hair Spray

4.8

Ahhhhmazing.

Comments about Suave Max Hold Unscented Hair Spray:

This is my favorite hair spray. Although, if you aren't careful, and spray too much, you're hair will be very stiff, and sticky. But if you use a generous amount you'll have a pretty strong hold all day! A little bit goes a long way with this. I use it every time I style my hair and haven't been disappointed.

Unilever Suave Max Hold Unscented Hair Spray

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Suave Max Hold Unscented Hair Spray:

I used to buy more expensive, brand name hair sprays, but on a trip to Florida, I decided to buy some cheap hair care items there because the others weren't holding my hair in that humidity. I tried Suave Max Hold Unscented and I found it to be better than the other brands.

Suave is still about the cheapest brand, and held the best. I used it as a type of setting lotion before I stuck my limp hair in hot rollers, then tousled and sprayed the curls again when I took the rollers off. It held my curls all night, outside by the ocean.

That much hairspray was drying, true, and I wouldn't recommend this double-spray method every day. But if you need some exoskeleton-like hold that won't move (bridesmaid hairdo comes to mind!) then try Suave.

Can't beat cheap yet great!

from Hartsville, SC

Comments about Suave Max Hold Unscented Hair Spray:

Unless you have some fancy-dancy hairdo that needs shellacking down, this is the best product you'll get for the money. For those of us who just like to "set" out hair after styling with a light hold, this just can't be beat. For a night on the town, I will apply it with a heavier hand and get all-night hold. Love it!

longlasting hold

from Yuma, AZ

Comments about Suave Max Hold Unscented Hair Spray:

If you like cheap great quality beauty product then you'll love Sauve. This hairspray holds up in humid Arizona days and is cheap too. I have been using Sauve as long as I remember I love this hairspray it is the only thing I use. It is great paired with Sauve hair gel.