Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Kids
Suave
Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties)

Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties)

Pros

Cons

My son loves it.

I purchased this for my 5 year old son to use and he loved it. He loved the smell of it the most I think. It was fairly inexpensive, store brand was cheaper, but I knew the Suave name and knew that it was good. My son never cried when the shampoo got into his eyes and loved that he could take the bubbles from his hair and wash his body. He would run around after his bath saying, smell me smell me. To cute. A mom or dad has to use whatever tool, or bath product, to get a child to take a bath sometimes. He would not fight me when it came to washing himself. He did how ever like to dump it into his bath and make bubble bath so I did go though 2 bottles in 3 weeks, but hay, he was in the bath and having fun.

Not Wild about Wild Watermelon Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo

**Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo (Wild Watermelon)** is advertised to be a shampoo and conditioner for children. I thought it sort of looked like Pert Plus with the green bottle and figured my kids would enjoy the watermelon smell.

**What I like about this shampoo:**

- The kids like the smell (it's a bit too strong for this mom with asthma).

- It lathers up pretty well.

- Good concept to have a shampoo and conditioner in one to save time and money.

- Flip top is convenient because you don't have to keep up with it.

**What I don't like about this shampoo:**

- It doesn't condition well at all. I specifically bought this because my oldest daughter's hair tends to get really tangled after she washes it. I've tried Pert Plus and a generic of Pert Plus with good results, but the conditioner in this shampoo did not seem to help at all with the tangles.

- It was a bit high on the price range for me, especially since it didn't condition well.

**My Viewpoint:**

**Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo (Wild Watermelon)** may be great for people who don't have sensitivities to perfumes and strong smells and for those who don't really need a conditioner. I would not recommend this shampoo for those who are in the same situation that I'm in, especially if you are sensitive to smells or need a good conditioner.

Great for all kids with fun animals and awesome scents.

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

My kids love using this. Each one has its own great smell and they are very kid friendly to use. They are tear free and the animals on each bottle make them fun. They come in fun smells like coconut and strawberry. These are my kid's favorites. I like that fact that they are two in one. They work great for those kids that want to rush in and out of the shower.

Great for fast and effective cleaning. My kid's like to get in and out of the shower quick and this ensures that they get clean hair. Their body washes are great as well. try the 3 in 1 and this is awesome for kids like mine. This product works for dry hair, long hair, curly hair, and damaged hair. Any problem will be great with this shampoo. Suave hair poducts for kid's are great to use to style the hair.

Great scents that are all something that kid's like to use. Coconut , strawberry, and mango are some of the favorites. We tried a few and my kid's settled with the strawberry as their favorite.

Smells great and works!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

We are currently using the orange mango and wild watermelon shampoos for kids and our kids love them. They smell really good and the kids love picking which one they will use. It scrubs and lathers on their hair well. You get a good sized amount in the bottle and a little goes a long way. I like using the suave kids shampoos because they work well and they are inexpensive to buy. We have tried saving money by buying other cheap kids shampoos and they always seemed watered down. This one isn't. I would use these again and will probably be using it the next time we run out. I would recommend it.

I would say that these shampoos do their jobs and wash kids hair really well leaving a fresh clean head of hair afterward that smells great!

These shampoos smell really good and fresh. We like opening up the caps in the store to smell which one we want to buy. All the scents smell good.

A Great Product For Kids For a Reasonable Price

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

I use and purchase both Suave Kids two-in-one and three-in-one all the time to use when babysitting my cousins. The two-in-one tends to be on sale most of the time, but they both work similarly. The two-in-one has a variety more scents than the three-in-one however. This works great to detangle and not dry out the scalp. Mix in thoroughly to a tub full of water and you can create a homemade bubble bath for the kids. Be careful to let any spill to the floor. A few rare cases where the tub was very slippery so make sure to rinse the tub off afterwards very thoroughly.

This works so well to wash out any grease or grime after a hot day. It detangle and does not dry out the scalp. Does not matter if the kids have short, long, thick, or thin hair so it works perfectly.

The scents are the best part of the product and make it worth it. This comes in a variety of different scents like strawberry, watermelon, apple, coconut, orange, and others. The scent also lasts a few hours after the wash, too.

I hate this product.

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

I bought the Suave Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo for my children because I did not want them to get irritated eyes in the shower if the shampoo got in their eyes. Also, I thought it would be an effective way for the kids to have body wash along with shampoo. In this day and age any way to pinch a penny is worth a try. The scent of the product is great however it does not do a good job cleaning my children's' hair. After they get out of the shower it looks greasy when it dries making it appear that they have not bathed in days. It smells great, but it looks very bad. Also it does nothing to help with tangles. I would not recommend this product to anyone unless their child has very dry hair and needs something that will help retain the oils of their hair.

This product makes my kids have greasy hair. It does not do a good job at cleaning hair. It does work well as a body wash because of the pleasant scent but I would not recommend using this on hair.

The scent is very pleasant. This works great as a body wash because of the pleasant scent.

Great price, great smells!

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

I usually buy Suave Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo (all varieties) for my children. I like the smells, especially the coconut and strawberry scents, and I especially like the price, especially compared to other brands of 2 in 1 kids shampoo.

I have 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy, and they all have had thick curly hair requiring conditioner before age 2 to help manage their tangles and frizz. We graduated from the baby shampoo around age 1 and moved right to this kids kind. I love that it is still tear free as I use it on my young babies who don't always close their eyes when shampoo is on their head. I am able to brush their baby tangles with little to no tears when out of the tub too.

I also use the shampoo to wash their bodies with- I know it is not marketed as a body wash but I have used it to wash bodies with. Even now with my older 2 I use regular adult shampoo and conditioner, but we still use Suave 2 in 1 to wash their bodies.

Great product for kids

from TX

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

My son is six and still loves using the Suave 2 in 1 shampoo. I started buying it for him when he was two and he has not outgrown it. The shampoo is gentle and does not irritate his eyes like other shampoos. He likes that there are different varieties to choose from with fruity smells and colorful exciting packages. They leave his hair smelling great and makes his hair soft and shiny. The shampoo is effective at cleaning his hair but is sensitive enough to not irritate his psoriasis. This product does not leave a build up or dandruff on his scalp, rinses from his hair easily. As a mother, I feel that this product is very safe and a great product for my child. I would recommend this product to other mothers to use. This shampoo is very affordable for me to buy for everyday use.

Did a great job at cleaning his hair.

Great fruity smells that made his hair smell good all day long.

My daughter loves these hair care products!

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

My 5 year old daughter is incredibly picky and hates having to wash her hair, or brush it or well anything to do with her hair. She insisted having long hair though. We have tried other kids shampoos but this is the brand that she allows her hair to be washed with. The scents are wonderful and the bottles are colorful. She loves choosing which character to get. That's how she picks which kind to get, it all depends on the character and her mood at the time of shopping. I would say about 90% of the time, she picks Dora. She used to pick Spongebob out a lot, but recently it's been Dora.

It cleans her hair very well and she loves to use her "own" shampoo. I do wish it did a little better with the detangeling. However, we do buy their de-tangler which works wonderful. It does a great job cleaning and since it is a 2 in 1 we only have to wash her hair once and don't have to worry about conditioning which both my daughter and I love.

The scents are kid friendly and fun.

Suave Kids Shampoo

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

I love all of the Suave kids shampoos, and my kids love them too. These shampoos work really well. The thing I like the most is that it doesn't irritate my son's eyes. My oldest son is autistic, and he is very difficult to wash. He loves bath time a little too much. He wiggles and squirms with excitement, so I almost always get shampoo in his eyes. It's unavoidable. This shampoo doesn't irritate or burn his eyes at all. Most shampoos will make his eyes puffy and red. The Suave kids shampoos also smell amazing! Every time I go to the store, they have a different one in stock. They usually have one or two different scents, but they constantly change which ones they carry. That doesn't matter because they all smell really nice. They all have a fruity smell to them, and my son likes that. Each scent has a different character on the bottle too. My son prefers the bottle with SpongeBob, but he's happy with any of them.

I love washing my daughter's hair with this!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

Suave Kid's 2 in 1 Shampoo was not a product that I had intended to buy originally, but my daughter saw the bottle at the store and begged me for it (she loves Dora). I relented and bought it. I am really glad that I did. This shampoo is so gentle on my daughter's scalp and it does not burn her eyes. That is a major plus because my daughter goes insane and used to scream bloody murder when any shampoo or soap got into her eyes. Now, with Suave's product, she barely notices. Also, the scent is wonderful. Often, when she is in my lap, I notice how good this shampoo makes her hair smell. It truly is wonderful. Her hair stays clean and soft and I usually do not have to wash it every day. We usually wash her hair every other day and that is definitely not an issue with this shampoo. I would definitely recommend this shampoo for any parent with small children. This is definitely not a purchase I regret in any way; I am really glad my daughter talked me into it!

Suave Kids Shampoo is my kid's favorite

Comments about Suave Kids in Shampoo (All Varieties):

This shampoo is amazing. I had never tried it until a few months ago and my kids absolutely love it. It leaves their hair feeling so soft.

Most shampoo's that have conditioner added is really just like shampoo alone, but with this one it really does make a child's hair much more manageable and easier to brush just like as if you used conditioner.

This product has some of the best scents I have ever tried. My personal favorite is the Surf's Up in the orange and blue bottle. I like the smell so much that I have used it myself just to smell it.