Other Shampoos:

Suave Kids Fairy Berry Strawberry Smoothers 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pros

Cons

No More Tangles

Comments about Suave Kids Fairy Berry Strawberry Smoothers 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

This shampoo is GREAT for kids. In fact, the whole line of Suave Shampoos for kids is great. I know the kids I've given this to love the smell and enjoy the designs that these shampoos come in. The shampoo comes with a very great smell that stays in your kid's hair for days- if you love strawberry, it makes the shampoo an even better buy. No tangles, little mess and it leaves a smile on your little kid's face! The shampoo is very cheap, so if you're in a tight budget, the shampoo has an amazing quality that is worth a lot more than what it's sold for. For me, I had crazy wavy hair that would get tangled in the slightest breeze of wind. All the other brands of shampoo rarely got tangles out of my hair, and sometimes made it even worse! However, the Suave Kids Fairy Berry Strawberry Smoothers made my hair soft enough to untangle and made it easy to brush my hair in a few quick strokes of the comb. Brushing my hair was no longer a hassle, it was an enjoyment and I loved the strawberry smell that stayed in my hair after a shower. Great shampoo at a great price.

Great for moms looking to get their kid's hair tangle free! It works even on my hair, which can tangle very easily, and I always had the worst knots before I started using this shampoo.

Sweet, fruity smell that makes kids willing to take a bath at any time. The strawberry smell is addicting and fun.

Great price but not for long hair

from Texas

My children love Suave shampoo because of all the many different scents and characters on the bottle. My girls loved the Suave Kids Fairy Berry Strawberry Smoothers 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner. They loved the scent, pink bottle and the fairy character on the bottle. I thought the scent was nice but a little too strong. I think this product does a great job at getting my kids' hair clean. It lathers up well and rinses out nicely. The only thing I would say is this product is not great for long hair. My daughters have long hair and this product didn't really condition their hair or leave it soft. We often noticed after their shower their hair was full of tangles and was hard to brush. I also noticed once their hair dried after using this product it was hard to manage and was not smooth.

Great at cleaning my kids' hair but wasn't as good at conditioning.

The scent was a little too strong for me and smelt almost a little too fake.

Not great for very long hair

My daughter had very long hair that was so hard to comb. We were constantly fighting the tangles and every time I combed her hair it was like I was torturing her. I bought Suave Kids Fairy Berry Strawberry Smoothers 2-1 Shampoo + Conditioner in hopes of making her hair more easily manageable. We both loved the smell of the shampoo and she loved the bottle itself. The shampoo lathered nicely and we had high hopes. It did not seem to sting her eyes, which is always a problem she hates. After using it however, her hair was no easier to comb through than it was with any other product we tried. The tangles were still there, and even once I got them all combed out, because of her being so active, they were back within a few short hours. This product may be fine for shorter hair, but the longer hair it is no more effective than any other we tried. Eventually we got her hair cut to make her life easier.

Suave does not make a good children's shampoo.

from lakeland, florida

I bought this for my daughter, because as I have mentioned before in reviews, I am a pushover. We used it the same night during the bath time. Sometimes she showers with me and I will just use the same product with her. I can say from personal experience that this shampoo is terrible. She has fairly thick hair and this shampoo did not get it as clean as I would have liked. Also, it was not very soft after we used it. I am just glad that it was not very expensive. When I used it on my own hair, I was disgusted. My hair was incredibly tangled afterward and I still had to use conditioner just so I could get a comb through it. The scent this shampoo plus conditioner is supposed to be strawberry, but it was definitely a chemically induced strawberry scent. I love the scent of real strawberries, but this product smelled just plain gross. It was way too sweet. I would not recommend purchasing this product.

the Suave kids 2 in 1 shampoo is my kids favorites and i like it

from Goshen, CT

My children LOVE this shampoo. They love the way the bottle is shapped looking like popped bubbles. They also like the the flavors. some of them are " fairy berry strawberry" or " orange mango outburst." On the bottle there is a drawing of the flavor. One of them is a fairy hollding a strawberry with a leaf skirt. It has red hair to look like a strawberry. This is all they ever want to use. I am surprized the children would really use it. Every other time they took a shower and had to wash their hair, it was a pain!! When my children wash their hair now, they just think It is to make their hair good. Everyone each has their on shampoo. Now, insted of trying to make them wash their hair , I am trying to make sure thay don't use too much shampoo!! I love the new feeling I get with their hair cleen, but also having them feel happy.  Every time I brush their hair for school, it is sooo easy to brush their hair because it is detangling. Thank you suave.

My kids love the funny fruit names!

from Rockford, IL

I love Suave Kids Shampoos because they are affordable and work great! My kids love the fruit names like "Fairy Berry Strawberry." The products smell great and work like a charm, plus they are tear free which is a huge bonus for little ones.

Great Shampoo for Children

from Fayetteville, AR

This shampoo is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.  It smells like strawberry and my little girl loves it.  It is tear free which really helps her because she likes to wash her own hair and does not have to worry about it getting into her eyes.  It helps manage her tangles after her hair has been washed.

Suave 2 in 1 for kids is just great does it all

from Kings Mountain, NC

I am a first time grandma who has lost her job and living on a very tight budget.  I clip

coupons and always looking for a great buy. I began keeping my granddaughter to make

extra money, and since her mom is like all moms very busy and works long hours.  I started giving Maddie a bath when ever her mom was working late.  After using my shampoo and accidently getting it in her eyes, I knew i had to buy a tear free shampoo

to use just for her.  I had several coupons for baby shampoo but the Suave 2 in one

was the best buy.  Plus this shampoo had two in one...Maddie hair tends to be very dry

in the back and sticks everywhere. Talk about bed hair, wow does this child have it.

I looked at the Johnson and Johnson, but I really didn't like its smell. The Suave

had great scents, plus their bottle has a great grips made on the sides. After washing

Maddies hair it looked so soft and shiny, and she smelled so good.  The first thing

her Mom said  what did you use on her? Matter of fact i liked it so well i started using

it and i even saved the bottle to pour my other shampoo in.  It is so easy to handle.

I rfeally don't see any cons on this product.

Yummy smelling and leaves hair so soft and tangle-free

from Concord, NC

I LOVE Suave Kids' 2-in-1 Strawberry Shampoo!!  It smells so great and works wonderfully.  I have to keep it out of my daughter's reach because she wants to use it on her, her dolls and on her body...  Her hair is left shiny, soft and tangle-free.  The good smell and resulting shine are long lasting.

I feel the shampoo is reasonably priced and recommend it to my friends and family.  I have even given this with gifts to my friends with children.  Suave Kids' shampoos come in a variety of yummy "flavors"/smells and varieties (2-in-1; regular; hair and body wash; etc.).  Cute graphics on the label and easy to grip bottle are a plus.

The 2-in-1 shampoo that we use lathers quickly and nicely.  It isn't tear free though.  A little goes a long way and really makes this a worth-while purchase.

I have used it a few times when I wanted a "treat" and it worked well on my colored hair.  Do yourself and your child a favor, especially if they have longer tangle-prone hair, and pick up one or more bottles of Suave Kids' 2-in-1 Shampoo!!  You'll be glad you did!