3.8
Suave
Suave Invisible Solid Anti Perspirant & Deodorant, Sweet Pea & Violet

Suave Invisible Solid Anti Perspirant & Deodorant, Sweet Pea & Violet

3.8

Keeps You Fresh & Dry All Day!!!

***I usually wear Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant, but I ran out and was on my way to work. The only brand at my job was this one, so I had no choice but to try it. I immediately liked the scent. It was so soft and feminine. It had a sticker on the top that said it glides on clear, but I noticed that it really doesn't. Even if you apply a thin layer, it still goes on white. And leaves stains on the armpit part of your clothes. But, since it smells so good, I guess I can get over that by not wearing dark colors while I'm wearing this deodorant.***

***The protection is also good. I didn't experience any odor or wetness while I wore this product either. My job requires a lot of moving and stressful up times and this deodorant rose to the challenge. I didn't even have to check to see if I was dry because I felt dry and protected.***

***Overall, I give this product my recommendation. They do need to work on the issue of it not going on clear, but otherwise it's a great product. Especially for pre-teens who are not ready for stronger protection yet.***

Pretty good deo for the B.O.!

Suave 24-hour Protection Invisible Solid was bought for only a buck at my local Target.  It claims it has freshness that lasts all day long, and this much is true.  The fragrance is very fresh and sweet-smelling, like a freshly washed baby rolling around in a field of wildflowers.  There seems to a good amount of product crammed into this wee 1.4 oz. package, too.

This anti-perspirant/deodorant really did last 24 hours.  My pits were nice and clean-smelling the next day before I even took a shower.  But I do have a bit of beef with this product.  It says it glides on clear, but I still had to wipe that whitish residue off of my clothes with a hand towel.  I still have yet to discover the "invisible solid" that really lives up to its name, really.  I didn't even put that much on and it still produced streaks.  Lighter-colored streaks than if you used a regular anti-perspirant, but streaks all the same.  It also burned my pits after they were freshly shaven in the shower.  Not only that, it made my underarms red too.

Suave Sweet Pea and Violet Invisible Solid is a decent deo for only a buck.  But the malarkey that it goes on clear should be removed from the label, since it's misleading.  If they made a somewhat gentler formula for the pits, that would rock.  But then, it would probably cost more!

Suave 24 Hour... not so much.

from Lehi, UT

Comments about Suave Invisible Solid Anti Perspirant & Deodorant, Sweet Pea & Violet:

I am not a scientist so I don't know whether or not this would work differently for different people based on their bodies ph or something so keep that in mind. I do know that there are some people who just sweat less or more than others. I feel I sweat about average, maybe a little more. I have tried this while doing spin class as well so I had some sport testing in there.

I do NOT like this deodorant. I put it on, did a little house work, 30 minutes later I have to change my shirt because I smell. NOT as advertised. Suave says that it is 'Freshness that lasts all day' and claims '24 hour protection'.

I bought this because it was on sale at my local grocery and thought it would be worth a try. I don't mind Suave's other products (hairspray, shampoo, and conditioner) but am upset that I wasted my money on the deodorant.

This is not worth the money, however cheap it was, to buy. I would not and do not recommend this product and hope that no one else experiences what I did with it. I'm not traumatized, or anything, but I'll never purchase it again. Thank goodness I didn't wear it on a first date or something!

Keeps You Fresh & Dry All Day!!!

from Detroit, MI

Suave deodorant is worth the price, not the best quality

from Carlsbad, CA

Suave sweet pea deodorant is a great product!  The price is the best I've seen, especially if its on sale or you use a coupon.  I haven't noticed that it makes me sweat less, however, it does leave a nice scent after I've worked out or sweat.  I feel like the quality and price match quite well.  Its pretty good quality for the price, but if you are looking for a high performance deodorant don't buy this one.  This is not an exercise deodorant, that is probably why it is a lot cheaper.  If you sweat too much, than the scent leaves and you become really wet.   I also have noticed that my white shirts have been a little yellowish lately because of the deodorant.  I tried another kind and it didn't ruin my clothes as much so I've switched brands just for that fact.  I wouldn't recommend this product to everyone, I think it really depends on your lifestyle.  I am an on the go gal and can't stop to reapply all the time and I don't want sweat marks on my clothes!

I like the scent, but not the function.

from Taft, CA

I decided to try Suave Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and deodorant because it was on sale as a two-pack for a good price.  I also like the scent of sweetpea.  However, though the product smells quite nice, it doesn't last long at all and it doesn't deodorize very well.  I found myself having to reapply at least 3 times a day!  I much prefer any scent of Lady Speed Stick as it lasts all day long and keeps me smelling wonderful.

good and cheap

from Naples, FL

I like this product because it is effective and at the same inexpensive.  I have never had a problem with perspiration wearing this deoderant.  I walk an hour every day and live in Florida where it is very hot.  Even after an hour this deoderant is still working.  You can purchase it at Wal Mart.

Great, effective and a value for the low cost.

from Palatka, FL

For an economical deoderant, Suave 24 Hour Protection is a great value for the money. It is effective, the scent is nice but not overpowering, and it works. Like most deoderants, users must be careful to keep it away from dark-colored shirts, but is works great.

This deodorant does the job that most can't!

from Marion, IL

The Suave 24 Hour Protection invisible solid anti-perspirant/deodorant is amazing.  It truly lasts for as long as I need it.  Suave products are awesome.  Their products are some of the least expensive on the market, yet the results are great.I would recommend Suave deodorant for any person of any age who wants to smells fresh and clean.  I love the entire line of Suave products.  In this economy, the quality of Suave products for the cost is amazing!  This product is especially great for those who are constantly on the go and don't have time to freshen up several times a day.

Suave products are readily found at any department or megastore, and they are typically the cheapest products on the shelf.  The quality is amazing and I have many friends who use these products.  They also have the Suave promise to make sure you are completely satisfied with their products.  They will replace or refund your product if you are not completely satisfied.

Pretty good deo for the B.O.!

from Tampa, FL

Great Scent and Easy on the pocketbook

from Woodstock, GA

I recently switched to the Suave Naturals stick deodorant.  I was able to snag this product for a very low price, which is helping us stay in on budget.  I love the scent and feel it works best if you are not extremely active (as I do have to freshen up on occassion).

No time for negative vibes.

from Houston, TX

**Colgate Palmolive Suave Invisible Solid Anti Perspirant & Deodorant:  I have just recently made a change with my deodorants, and have found that Suave Invisible has been awesome over the past month.  The scent is subtle, long lasting, and refreshing and mostly affordable.  I believe I'll stick with this product for a while.**