Other Hair Sprays:
Suave
Suave Herbal Care Hair Spray Non-aerosol Passion Flower

Suave Herbal Care Hair Spray Non-aerosol Passion Flower

This hairspray works great and is good for the environment.

from Marion, IL

Comments about Suave Herbal Care Hair Spray Non-aerosol Passion Flower:

I love all Suave products, especially Suave non aerosol hairspray.  Their products are some of the least expensive on the market, yet the results are great.  This product leaves my hair manageable, sleek, shiny, and full of volume.  It also makes my hair smell wonderful, and the scent lasts for a long time.  I would recommend Suave hairspray for any person of any age who wants great style.  This hairspray is also environment-friendly.  I love the entire line of Suave products.  In this economy, the quality of Suave products for the cost is amazing!

Suave products are readily found at any department or megastore, and they are typically the cheapest products on the shelf.  The quality is amazing and I have many friends who use these products.  They also have the Suave promise to make sure you are completely satisfied with their products.  They will replace or refund your product if you are not completely satisfied.

Suave Hairpspray is a great product

from Belleville, NJ

Pros

Cons

Comments about Suave Herbal Care Hair Spray Non-aerosol Passion Flower:

I love Suave hairpray.  This hairspray is a great bargain for the price.  I do not like aerosol hairsprays, so when I saw this product on sale I thought I would try it.  I am sure glad I did.  This hairspray has a nice scent. It has a light feel on your hair.  It gives your hair a great hold that lasts all day.  You never have to apply more spray during the day.  Even better is the price.  It costs half the price of expensive hairsprays and works just as well if not better.  Suave is usually on sale at a local drug store and they even put coupons in the Sunday paper which is always helpful.  I have recommended this to family members, and they were all satisfied with the product.  I don't think there is another hairspray product out there that is a better bargain for the price and the high quality of the product.  The passion flower scent is nice and light compared to other hairsprays that can weigh your hair down.  I will always but this product even when it is not on sale.

Love the smell!!!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Suave Herbal Care Hair Spray Non-aerosol Passion Flower:

Suave Herbal Care Hair spray- non aerosol ( passion Flower)

Smells great and holds your hair perfectly and it's good for the environment at a great price, now how much more could you possibly want from this perfect product? this is all I need!!!

Been a fan of Suave for 20 years!

from Overton, NE

Comments about Suave Herbal Care Hair Spray Non-aerosol Passion Flower:

I have been a fan and user of suave products for 20 years.  I discovered Suave hairspray when "big" hair was all the rave.  I love the natural feel and strong hold I get from Suave and you can't beat the price.  I have tried more expensive brands and always go back to Suave.  There are some cheaper, but I didnt feel I got the results I have come to love from Suave.  I would recommend Suave products to all my friends and family. Suave hairspray is a great buy and a great product.