3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

So glad I discovered this lotion

I had been loyally using Suave's Oatmeal cream for years. I noticed that the stores in my area had stopped stocking that so I needed to try another lotion. Since the price of Suave lotion is always the best I thought this formula would be as gentle. It is and I absolutely love it.

As I use this lotion on my face, I am actually glad that there is not an overwhelming scent. If you wanted to use this as a scented cream, you may be disappointed in the lightness of the scent. Instead of having an actual cucumber smell, I would compare this to a clean scent with a hint of an aloe smell. I would tell anyone with sensitive skin that you can easily use this lotion with no danger of irritation.

Absorption
I use this on my face and neck so quick absorption is key for me. I can easily use this in the morning under my makeup and there is no stickiness or greasiness left behind. I also use this right out of the shower and I am able to get dressed with little downtime. I just absolutely love the lightness of this formula.

This keeps my very sensitive facial skin calm and without irritation. I literally put this on in the morning and my face feels moisturized and calm throughout the day. I also use this at night in conjunction with my other retinol products to cut down on the inflammatory side effects.

Nice cucumber scent but not enough moisture.

I have been on a quest to try out every Suave body lotion with the hope of actually finding one that I am completely satisfied with. It would be fantastic to find a product that was as affordable as Suave's body lotion, one with a great scent, and that actually did a great job of moisturizing. To put it bluntly, this Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion is not it. It is a very average lotion, and, typical of Suave's lotion, tends to be on the runnier side. It does apply very nicely onto your skin, but does it really moisturize that well? I would say not really. I find myself re-applying this lotion over and over again in the hopes of getting some relief from the itch that I get from my constantly dry skin (I like in a super dry region). The scent is pleasant enough, you can definitely smell the refreshing cucumber, and it is light enough for a man to actually be okay with using (which I had my husband do, but he went back to his Aveeno lotion because he said it was not good enough for him). I was happy to give this lotion a try but will have to accept the fact that this lotion is not for my dry skin.

I did enjoy the scent, a very nice, light and refreshing cucumber scent that lingers for a bit after applying the lotion.

Pretty good lotion.

from TN

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

I bought Suave Aloe With Cucumber Body Lotion one night when money was tight. I usually use a more expensive lotion, but decided to give this a try. I go through a lot of lotion because I try to keep my skin soft and hydrated. I was pretty surprised with this Suave lotion. It isn't the best, but it is definitely not the worst either! The biggest downfall of this lotion to me is the consistency of it. It is just a little too watery for me. If it were a little thicker I would like it a lot more. This lotion does keep my skin soft as long as I use it a couple of times a day. I really like to use this lotion after a long day in the sun, especially if I'm a little sunburned. I would still recommend this lotion to others because it does work and you really cannot beat the price of it.

I love the way this lotion smells. It really does smell like cucumbers and it is soothing to me.

Absorption
Although the lotion keeps my skin soft, it does take a minute to absorb or dry. It is a little watery so it almost seems a little greasy when you first apply it but after it is dry it is fine.

This lotion works pretty well to keep my skin soft. It is worth a try!

Not the best

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

I bought this for the scent and was disappointed. I was expecting a nice, fresh scent. The scent was very faint and I could barely smell the lotion once I applied. The lotion was not the best either, it is very thin and absorbs very quickly into the skin. I did not see any help with moisturizing my skin at all, and I felt like I needed to reapply throughout the day to get added moisture.
This lotion was very inexpensive and you really get what you pay for. It does not work well at all, and is not worth any amount of money.

The scent is deceiving, it makes you think it has a nice scent, but it literally disappears once it goes on the skin. I could not even smell the scent on my hands once I put it on.

Absorption
This product is very think and absorbs quickly into the skin which leaves your skin feeling like it needs more.

This is not one of the best lotions on the market and I was disappointed with the results.

Suave Aloe Lotion

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

I picked up the Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion because it was on sale. For the price it was selling for, I didn't even care if it worked or not. Let me start by saying, I am not a fan of Suave products at all. I have never liked their shampoo or body wash, but I thought the lotion might be different. It had a very nice smell to it, and I could really smell the cucumber, which I enjoyed. When I first put the lotion on my arms, it absorbed well. There was no residue left on my arms, and it did not feel greasy. Some lotions leave a sticky feeling when they dry, but this lotion didn't do that. The next morning, I noticed my arms were still moisturized. Usually, my arms already need more lotion by the time I get up in the morning. It does a nice job keeping my entire body moisturized. There is nothing amazing about this lotion, but it is a really nice moisturizer for the price. It comes in a huge bottle that will last for months!

• Absorption:

Really good on dry skin.

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

The first time that I bought this product I had been in the store looking for some lotion and when I asked the shelf stocker what she recommended it was this brand and since I love cucumber scents I picked this one. For me it worked really worked well with alleviating my dry skin. After about two weeks I could tell the difference in my skin. Overall I gave this a really high score because it's a really good lotion and it works amazingly on dry skin.

I think my favorite thing about this product is the smell. I like the fact that it's not heavy enough to where wearing perfume could damper the scent but still noticeable. To me it's a nice cooling scent

Absorption
It really sinks into your skin pretty well. It's not super thick but it definitely isn't watery. After I rubbed it in it absorbed after about a minute.

My skin is really dry but after using this product for a while I've noticed a change in it.

Smells great

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

I bought the Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body lotion because i needed lotion bad. I have dry skin year round and am always in need of moisturizer. I thought the price was great and it smelled great. I did not try the lotion in the store as most of us do. I should have. I used it after taking a shower. To me it felt a bit oily. It did not blend in to my skin as well as i thought it would. The lotion felt like it was just laying on my skin. I am glad it was a low cost lotion. I did try the lotion a couple more times on dry skin and had the same feeling. I will not be buying again but everyone is different and have different body types. I have seen the Suave lotion at friends house and was told by them that they liked it and will always use it.

Love the smell of the Suave Aloe and Cucumber body lotion. It smells clean and fresh.

Absorption
Once i applied the lotion it felt like it was just sitting on my skin. I did only use a small amount when i applied the lotion.

It is an okay lotion.

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion is a really good price for what you get, and it does a good job at what it needs to do, but it is not a fantastic over the top lotion. It does moisturize my dry skin with out clogging my pores and making me break out. It is gentle enough for daily use and also gentle enough to use after I shave.

The smell was okay. It seemed like it smelt better in the store than when I got it home. It does not last long at all which is great to me because I really do not think it is all to great. It is just a very light cucumber smell.

Absorption
It absorbed with ease in to my skin and left it feeling much more hydrated. But the consistency was a little bit off for my liking. Instead of being thick and creamy, it was almost just too watery like it had been seriously diluted.

It does what I expect a lotion to do. It does not do anything extra though, but for the price it was a good buy.

Just an okay lotion

from Texas

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

I bought this Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion because it was a great price and I already loved Suave hair products. I thought this lotion was okay but I don't think I will be buying it again. I actually like the scent and thought it was a nice and crisp smell. It is a very relaxing scent. I didn't like the fact that the lotion itself wasn't very thick. I actually thought it was very watery and didn't do a good job at making my skin feel moisturized. I have very dry skin and need a lotion that is thicker and does at better job at moisturizing my skin wile leaving it soft. I wouldn't say this is a horrible lotion but I like my lotions to be thicker so I won't be buying it again.

Smelled very nice and sweet. Has a crisp clean scent.

Absorption
This lotion is watery and doesn't absorb into the skin very well. After using it my skin didn't feel soft or moisturized.

I didn't feel that this lotion did a good enough job at moisturizing my skin. After using it my hands still felt dry.

• Absorption:

Nice cucumber scent but not enough moisture.

• Absorption:

good for the price, but not the best

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

This bottle has a lot of lotion for not a whole lot of money which is great. I also really like the scent, it is light and fresh smelling while not being overpowering or lingering too long. This lotion works all right for moisturizing dry skin but it is certainly not the best lotion. I find that it is not quite moisturizing enough for winter use but it works well enough in the summer. Right now (very dry winter) I can use this stuff and still be itchy and feel dry afterwards. The good thing is that it is not greasy, which is a big pet peeve of mine when it comes to lotion. I sometimes have sensitive skin and can react to lotions, especially after shaving, but I have never had a negative reaction to this lotion.

Very fresh and pleasant scent, not overpowering at all.

Absorption
Absorbs fairly well, leaves no greasy feeling

Not moisturizing enough for winter use, sufficient for summer

• Absorption:

Keeps my skin moisturized and smelling great.

Comments about Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion:

Suave has some of my favorite products, so when I found the Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion on sale at a local store, I decided to give it a try. I was really glad I did. The lotion smelled really fresh, and it kept my skin moisturized. I only apply a small amount, and it soaks right into my skin. I don't have to worry about it making my skin look and feel oily. Also, I tend to have sensitive skin that breaks out and becomes sensitive when I use new lotions. The Suave Aloe with Cucumber Body Lotion did not make my skin sensitive at all.

This lotion is really affordable, and you can find it at pretty much any local store. There are sometimes even coupons available to make this more affordable.

I really like the scent of this lotion. It smells fresh and keeps my skin smelling nice all day long. It is also not too overpowering of a scent.

Absorption
This absorbs well into your skin and doesn't make it oily at all.