3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Suave advance therapy lotion is great

I like using Suave Advance Therapy Lotion because it help my dry skin and make it very soft.Is is clinical proven moisturization.I like the pump of this bottle because it only squeeze out just enough to spread all over your skin.It is non greasy after you put this lotion on.And the scents is not very strong at all which I love about it,some lotion has to strong smell from them which i dont really like at all.My skin get very dry during the winter and i like using suave lotion to help make my skin soft again.It is dermatologistn proven formula is enhance with vitamins and glycerin to heal and relieve your dry skin.It is rich emollient penetrates deeply to help restore your skins natural moisture and leaving skin feeling smmoth and soft.so go out and buy it and see for yourself to see how wonderful this product works.thanks.

I wouldn't waste my money on this lotion but my Husband will!

**Suave Skin TherapyAdvanced Therapy**

**Suave Skin TherapyAdvanced Therapy**

If you have read my previous review on my family's dry skin and how we suffer [http://www.viewpoints.com/Jergens-Ultra-Healing-review-79405][1] , you will have read that I suffer from dry skin and my daughter from Eczema.  I purchase many different brands of lotions that claim to help heal or have super, ultra, mega moisturizing and usually come up pretty disappointed.

The **Suave Skin Therapy Lotion** disappointed me.

The front of the bottle advertises that the **Suave Skin Therapy Lotion Advanced Therapy  Moisturizer** is moisturizing relief for severely dry skin with multi-vitamin and glycerin.   When I read that last part, I thought BINGO...this is gonna help us.  *Sadly, it didn't.   *

The **Suave Skin Therapy Lotion** does help dry skin (very mild cases of dry skin).  My husband who needs lotion only for his hands found that the **Suave Skin Therapy Lotion** worked well for him and even purchased himself another bottle (family size, I might add) when his ran out.

The **Suave Skin Therapy Lotion** did nothing for my severe dry skin and actually burned when I applied it to my ashy elbows.  A little while after shaving my legs, I applied it and it felt a slight burn there as well.  Lotion is supposed to provide *RELIEF* not pain.

I decided not to put my poor daughter and her terrible Eczema through the pain and skipped applying it to her body at all.

I do not recommend this lotion to anyone but my Husband does, so I gave it 2 stars because who really listens to their Husbands anyways??

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Jergens-Ultra-Healing-review-79405

Great price for a good moisturizer

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

I'm always trying new lotions, and one that I really found that works well is Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion. This lotion goes onto your skin without making it oily at all. It absorbs really well, and I also like that it does a great job of keeping your skin moisturized. It helps prevent your skin from getting dry or it can help heal your skin if it's already dry.

I also tend to have sensitive skin, and this did not cause any irritation to my skin.

A great selling point for this body lotion is that it's super affordable. I found it for a great price at a local grocery store, and I was even able to use a coupon when I purchased it.

Absorption
This absorbs well into your skin. It doesn't stay on the surface making it oily, like can happen with some body moisturizers. Rather it soaks in quickly and leaves your skin dry within barely a minute of application.

This lotion works really well to keep my skin from getting dry during the winter months.

Average

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

This lotion is very light weight, and it doesn't hydrate or condition my skin as well as I would like it to. I was very disappointed in this product, and ended up using this lotion as a shaving cream instead of a lotion because it didn't do anything to change my skin. I still had very dry, chalk board arms and legs by the time I finished this bottle.

The fragrance of this product didn't trigger any allergic reactions in my sensitive skin.

Absorption
This product is very light weight, so skin absorbs this product in a matter of seconds.

I was very disappointed in this product because it didn't do anything for my dry skin. My arms and legs tend to get really dry, and I need a potent, effective formula that can condition my skin and restore it so that it looks and feels healthy. I was disappointed to find that this product hardly did anything for me, and my skin stayed dry and it felt tight and crackly. This was a very ineffective product that didn't give me the results it promised.

among the best

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

I've been spending a lot of time looking for at least a decent lotion. One that's inexpensive, doesn't have that fake with a mix of plastic scent, and not oily or greasy. I received this lotion as a free sample and used it everyday on my hands. I really like it. It's not a very strong scent and it absorbs great. I have very sensitive skin and found that this lotion works best. I decided to try it on my sons cheeks one day because no lotion was helping the dry skin. This actually worked, after about two days.. his rash was gone! I recommend this product to anyone of any age. Especially if you are picky about scents or oily products. I use handsanitizer frequently during the day, right after using it, I apply this lotion to prevent my hands from drying out. They haven't yet. I also love the feeling after I put it on my stomach. I've had 3 children so I have stretch marks that get itchy and this lotion always helps!

There isn't much of one, but what little there is, still smells good.

I found it to be very effective.

• Absorption:

Not the worst moisturizing lotion out there

from SalemNY

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

I have dry and flaky skin all year round if I don't use a lotion or moisturizer on it. I have tried many different brands, all claiming to show immediate relief for dry skin. While many of these lotions seem to moisturize fairly quick, they didn't seem to last past the lotion drying. I gave Suave Advance therapy Body Lotion a try because I use many Suave products and they seem to do their job. The amount you get for the price is really great, but is only great if the product actually works. I use lotion at least once a day after I shower on my entire body to replace lost moisture from my hard water and dry air. This lotion smells really good and lingers on skin in a good way. It moisturized my skin quickly and it stayed moisturized for almost the entire day before my skin started flaking. I was hoping it would last a little longer. The more days i used it however, the more moisturized and soft my skin felt. So while this lotion takes a while to show how great it works, it moisturizes very well and the price is unbeatable.

Smells good and lingers on skin.

Absorption
Absorbs into skin quikly and doesnt leave a residue.

Moisturizes very well.

• Absorption:

A lotion that absorbs great, smells good, and WORKS!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

I think that this lotion is amazing. I saw some not so great reviews of it and I do not know why. I purchased this lotion for my dry hands. I have severely dry skin on my hands and I am always looking for a good lotion to combat the problem. Suave Advanced Therapy absorbs so much faster than almost any lotion I have used in the past. It also smells really good. It is not an overwhelming/perfume-y scent and it stays on my hands for a long time. Also, this lotion makes my hands feel velvety soft. It works immediately after application. The feeling stay with my hands for almost a full twenty-four hours after I use it. That is very important to me. Also, the smallest tube lasts me about a month and a half. It is not too expensive and I do not have to use a lot at one time. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with severely dry skin. It really works and keeps my skin incredibly hydrated!

Great inexpensive lotion!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

I have used this lotion many times in the past. I like the small tubes. They are handy to keep in the car. For the price it is a great lotion. I have sensitive skin and my skin dries out really easily, especially my hands. This lotion seems to keep them moisturized and bring relief to my dry hands. Some lotion only keeps your hands moisturized for a short while. This one lasts. There isn't a whole lot of scent to this, but it still smells pretty good. It is a nice light smell.

There really isn't a lot of scent to this lotion. It doesn't smell bad though. I just has a light scent to it. It's pretty good.

Absorption
I like the way this product absorbs into my skin. I feel like it moisturizes and makes my hands feel soft and smooth. It soaks in well without leaving an oily or greasy feeling. It seems to last also.

I think that this lotion works well. I think that it does the job that it is suppose to do and works to keep your hands soft and helps dry hands.

• Absorption:

Cheap, but works so well

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

I love this lotion. I use it on my whole body, but I always use it on my hands. I keep a small sized bottle in my purse at all times. It works so well to keep my hands moisturized and feel so silky and smooth. I probably use it on my hands at least 5 times during the day. I love the scent, it is light, but smells great. I am not a fan of strong lotions on my hands, the scent seems to linger and smell different as your hand sweats. This lotion does not do that. It absorbs very well and my hands never feel greasy. I love this lotion and will continue using it on my hands and body.

The scent is great, leaves your body smelling clean and fresh, and leaves your hands smelling great as well.

Absorption
This lotion always absorbs very well for me. I can apply it to my hands, and minutes later the lotion is fully absorbed and leaves my hands feeling great.

I think this lotion is a perfect 10 on helping my dry skin feel good again.

Didn't moisturize well

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

I have normally dry skin especially on my hands and legs they get really dry fast. I always try new lotions and creams at affordable prices. I seen this Suave Advanced Therapy Hand and Body Lotion and thought I would try it. I noticed that it had a very thin texture and it was unscented. It went on smoothly but it didn't absorb fast into my skin. It took me a while to rub this lotion in. Through out my day I noticed my skin started to feel a little sticky especially the palms of my hands. It didn't give me long lasting moisture because at the end of my day I was very dry again. I didn't think it was the lotion because that was the first day I used it. I used it right after I got out of the shower the next day and the same thing happened all over again, it didn't leave my skin feeling soft at all. My skin just had this rough texture and my body felt very gross. I wouldn't buy this lotion again, its affordable but it didn't work good at all. I don't recommend this to anybody because its just cheap quality that doesn't hydrate the skin.

Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion Pretty Good for a Good Price

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

Suave Advanced Therapy Hand and Body Lotion is pretty good for the price. I originally bought this lotion because I had a coupon that made the price of this lotion quite inexpensive. I tend to have relatively dry skin during the winter months and use body lotion daily and use hand lotion several times throughout the day. Considering the low cost I paid for this lotion, I feel like I got a pretty decent lotion for the price. It works pretty good for dry skin, but I have certainly used better. The scent is also very nice as it has very little scent but just enough that smells nice and clean.

I like the scent of Suave Advanced Therapy Hand and Body Lotion as it isn't too strong but it still provides a nice, clean scent.

Absorption
I feel like Suave Advanced Therapy Hand and Body Lotion absorbs pretty well considering my dry skin.

I feel this lotion is fairly effective at hydrating my skin and keeping the dry skin at least at a tolerable level.

• Absorption:

great for rough hands and skin

Comments about Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion:

I just bought this lotion for myself and after it working so fast I started telling my boyfriend to use it as well . He is a gardener so his hands are extremely rough so I started putting some on him and it worked wonders . His hands improved in about a week his skin looked noticeably softer and felt much better . This lotion improves your rough skin gradually but you need to continue to use it because once you stop they go back to the way they were before . Well depending on your environment and your field of work . You only need a small amount to get the effect . The bottle that I have is the big one and it lasts me a bit over a month . It does make your skin slippery which is the only thing I did not like at first . Just make sure to put it on when you're not going to touch anything right after .

The scent is pretty average like the soap only less amount .

Absorption
It absorbs but not so much , there is oil left .

Very effective at getting you soft skin.