4.1
Suave
Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet

Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet

4.1

Suave invisible solid is my favorite!

Suave 24 hour protection invisible solid in sweet pea and violet scent is my favorite deodorant.  Even though it is inexpensive, I prefer it above all other deodorants.  It smells great, controls sweat and odors, and doesn't give me or my daughter a rash.  Other deodorants that I have tried have smelled terrible, or are unscented.  I prefer the nice flowery scent of this sweet pea and violet scent.  Other deodorants that I have tried that I even paid more for, have not controled sweat as well, and I have ended up with wet spots on my shirt.  Other deodorants that I have bought and tried have given me painful rashes under my arms.  Suave deodorants have never given me a rash.  They do not market their deodorants as being for sensitive skin, but my experience has been that they have been great for people with sensitive skin.  I have no complaints at all about Suave brand deodorants, and this scent in particular is very nice.  I would raise my hand to recommend this deodorant--only if I remembered to wear it that day, though!

Suave 24-Hour Protection smells nice but doesn't last

By combining a coupon and a sale I was able to get Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid anti-perspirant/deodorant in the sweet pea & violet scent for free. For that price there was no way I was going to go wrong. I really like the sweet pea and violet scent. It is romantic and soft but not too sickie sweet. It goes on nice and smooth and it really is invisible. Even without getting it for free it is a very inexpensive product so it might be great for someone on a super tight budget. I think that for most people they would be better off spending the extra money to buy a better anti-perspirant/deodorant. I have to reapply by early afternoon quite often which totally takes away any money savings. On days when I am doing primarily sedentary activities it lasts all day long. Any days where I am busy and active I start smelling bad and feeling sweaty before the end of the day. This is not a great product, it's only good enough.

Not a great deodorant.

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

Before I bought the Suave Sweet Pea and Violet deodorant, I thought the smell was very nice and liked the idea of it being "invisible" protection. I was also sold by it's cheap price. After using it, I realized it's not a great deodorant. It isn't invisible as advertised, and it left stains on my shirt that showed up after using it repeatedly. I also find that the scent doesn't last. It smells nice when applied but it won't give a full day of protection. Lastly, it is the only deodorant that ever irritated my skin. I haven't had a reaction before like I did with Suave. I bought another brand and was glad to get rid of this one!

Definitely my favorite

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

Since I just did a review on the deoderent that my little sister uses, I figured that I may as well do one on the deoderent that I love. For as long as I can remember I have been using suave deodorant in the scent of sweet pea and violet. AS you have already heard, if you follow my reviews, I am a huge fan of the sweet pea scent, so you should already be able to conclude that this deodorant smells great! Although, this one that I am constantly using is a white solid block, it goes on invisible and it never gets on my clothing, unless I'm really just not paying any attention to what I am doing. I love the fact that you do not have to turn it in a complete circle to get or of the product, and the deodorant stays whole and des not break. It is very easy to travel with it because the lid stays completely on the product therefore it does not come off thus getting all of whatever other things that I may be carrying around with it.

24-Hour Protection??

from Brookfield, OH

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

No. It does not provide 24-hour protection. Three hours after applying it, the sweet pea and violet scent fades and stops being effective. I've been using this deodorant and antiperspirant for at least two years now, and the product has begun to disappoint me recently.

Actually worked at a great price.

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

First of all, I would like to say that Suave deodorant line has so many different scents and there is probably one to please everybody. I think many of them smell so good and it adds a lot to the deodorizing aspect. It really soaks up sweat and makes me feel and smell great. I never worry about body odor.

smells good

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

I really liked the fragrance of this deodorant. It is very light and girly and I normally love sweet pea fragrances. As for the product itself, I was greatly disappointed. at first I was impressed with the scent and the price and it went on so smooth and made my skin feel sift and silky.. then after about an hour I smelled body odor mixed with sweet pea. I thought maybe I was having a bad day so I tried it the next day and the next and always ended up not being protected like a deodorant should do. My under arm area felt wet and stinky. I also noticed if I tried to use more product to increase effectiveness, all I got was white balls of deodorant stuck in my under arm. It seemed to work well for my mom and she didn't have any complaints with it. She bought it because it's inexpensive and smells really good. In my opinion though, it's a cheap product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants working deodorant.

Perfecto! Antiperspirant and deodorant.

from North Canton, OH

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

This product works great. I buy it for the whole family. From Me, to my Kids and Nieces. Don't tell that told you, but the boys use it too! that's just how great of a product this is. It keeps you dry and smelling great all throughout the day, be it ballet, or football practice.

Suave wins again!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

Suave wins again! This Suave Invisible Solid in Sweet Pea & Violet is amazing. First, I love that the price is always fantastic. It's a great price and I frequently find coupons in the Sunday newspaper and online to make the price even lower--great value! Second, the scent is awesome. It's not overpowering, it is very subtle and gentle...yet takes care of odor and wetness all day like it promises. This Suave deodorant is easily found everywhere I've looked--mass retailers to small grocery stores. There's nothing like finding a favorite deodorant but not being about to buy it when and where you need it!  I have tried almost all of the different scents in the Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid lineup and they are all fantastic, but Sweet Pea and Violet is one of my favorite scents. You can't beat a great product at a phenomenal price. Cheers and thanks to Suave for making such a fantastic product.

Suave 24-Hour Protection smells nice but doesn't last

from Denver, CO

Suave 24 hour protection is great

from Drexel, NC

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

I tried Suave 24 hr. protection invisible solid anti- perspirant/deodorant -Sweet Pea & Violet. It's great, it goes on without leaving a white film. I am a housekeeper in a hospital, so I am always running aroung and sweating all day but Suave keeps me dry and odor free. I would recommed it to everyone. The price is great too.

Suave 24 Hour Protection Invisible Solid keeps me dry!

from Brenham, TX

Comments about Suave 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid - Sweet Pea & Violet:

Nobody likes to admit it, but we all sweat. And, unfortunately, some of us sweat more than others! I **was a loyal Secret deodorant user for decades until I bought this Suave deodorant! **I always thought that only Secret would keep me dry, but I was wrong.I love this Suave deodorant because I could use it confidently. I felt dry and noticed that even after 24 hours, it really did work. I also love the Sweet Pea and Violet scent. The scent lasted as long as the dryness, which is something I enjoyed. Also, from my experience it didn't leave marks on my clothing.

Beyond the benefits of the actual product, the price is much lower than other deodorants. So, I felt that I saved money on a good purchase. I often am afraid to buy a lower priced product thinking that it won't work so well--this product is worth the lower price! Try it and you'll enjoy it, too!

I