Other Nail Products:
Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover - All Formulas

Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover - All Formulas

Easily removes nail polish

Comments about Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover - All Formulas:

I love having colorful nails. If I'm doing my nails and mess up this product cleans it up quickly and easily. When I'm ready to change my nail color, it is usually easy to remove. I have found that some brands of nail polish are harder to remove and requires more product and effort.

I love to use this when I need to.

Comments about Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover - All Formulas:

I like this, I use it when I need to remove my nail polish, and it gets most of the nail polish with in the first or second dip into it. I enjoy to use it, whenever I need to. It is one of the first nail polish removers that I try to get before any others. Because I enjoy to use it the most.

Great price. Good product. Works well.

from Lafayette, IN

Comments about Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover - All Formulas:

This brand of finger nail polish remover is a very good purchase, especially for the price. My girls love all the different colors and styles of finger nail polish and nail pens, and they are always trying some new design or color. Of course, that means that they are always removing nail polish to try the next greatest thing. Therefore, I am always looking for the best buy for nail polish remover, but I also want to be sure it works. This remover definitely fits the bill. It also has a more pleasant smell than some removers. It has definitely fit our budget, and it has made it easier for my girls to redo their nail often. It's been a great product for our family.