Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Treatment Pads
Stridex
Stridex Natural Control Acne Pads

Stridex Natural Control Acne Pads

Works well and mostly natural.

Comments about Stridex Natural Control Acne Pads:

It's great at keeping oil away at night and making acne dry up faster than normal.Don't use right after you wash your face with a medicated wash.Wait for an hour or two after to use these wipes so that the skin won't dry out.It has a triangle shape which is great for getting into angles on your face.And it's 20% bigger than the average acne pad.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Not that great for sensitive skin.

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Stridex Natural Control Acne Pads:

I have sensitive skin and these pads really irritate my skin. After a few days of use this has caused me to break out in irritated red pumps on both cheeks. It also burns after applying and takes longer than expected to dry. I was going to keep trying it for a bit longer but I can see that my skin is really irritated and not taking well to these.

I do not use a lot on my face, I just swipe once and that's it. With it only have 1% salicylic acid, I thought that it would work better than the 2% for me with my sensitive skin. I was wrong. This is also too strong I guess as I'm not stuck with red bumps all over my face :( I guess it's back to the drawing board.

I really wanted this to work because of the natural ingredients it contains. I'm going to try using the rest on my chest, shoulders and back to see if it works there - since my skin is different there.

Others with non-sensitive skin will probably have better luck; lucky you!!